Dd

Who would have thought it would be him?

 

I watched as his eyes slowly closed, moving in and out of the darkness. Slowly closing, then reopening again as I shouted his name.

'BANG YONGGUK!' I kept shouting but it didn't work. He smiled at me one last time before closing his eyes. He got rushed into an emergency room while I was left behind. There was still lots of his still-warm blood all over my hands and clothes. Hands he once held, and clothes he had bought me when we were together. 

I rushed to the bathroom and got rid of as much blood as I could. 'your gonna live' I kept repeating to myself hoping I would believe it too. 'you have to live' the blood stains wouldn't come of my clothes, I tired and tried but it was no use. There was a cut on my hand as I tried to make it stop bleeding.

'YONGGUK!' I screemed as loud as I could. 

He jumped. He really jumped

i ran back out his house and my whole body started shaking as I saw his lifeless body on the floor. I ran over and shook him but, no answer. 'im sorry' I said crying over him. His eyes were slightly open, where you could see the little bit of life that was left of him. I held him tight as the maids rushed out in panic and called an ambulance. 

I went in the ambulance van with him,'seeing his lifeless-color drained face made me heartbroken. I took a tiny pocket knife out of my pocket and pulled the sleeve of my shirt up. One cut. For being stupid. Two cuts. For being stupid. Three cuts. For being stupid. Before I could cut anymore, the nurse in the van snatched my pocket knife away and told me off. 

 

Jay and zico oppa both rushed to the hospital. 'come on Sarang, Yongguk is a jerk and a big waste of time' jay oppa said and tried to take my away. 'no! He needs me! Can't you see he's not a jerk and he cared ALOT for your sister!!' I screemed, nearly losing my voice. I face palmed myself, great going Sarang, look what you just said to jay oppa. 'your right' jay oppa said which shocked me. 'yongguks needs you. I'm not staying even 1 meter close to him' and with that he left.

 

Oh just great