Reliving the past

Who would have thought it would be him?

Sarang POV; 

yonguk walked me back home after we finished eating our ice creams. 

We reached my front gates and I turned to thank him. 'Yongguk, thanks for today and walking me home' I gave him a smile.

Before I could say anything else he pulled me into a hug. 'please give me one chance at least?' 

i froze in him arms. Oh what should I say? 

'yongguk, I really cant- '

He cut me off, 'just one chance?' I looked up into him eyes, they glistened and he smiled.

Would it be okay? It wouldn't hurt anyone.. Right?..

'Please saran-..'

before he could continue, I pressed my lips against his. I could feel him smiling in victory. 

When I realised what I had done, I quickly pulled away.'i could feel my face burning under him look.

'.. Youngguk I'm really sorry,'I don't know what came over me-''pie felt his soft lips on mine again. I know I should have pulled away but I didn't. They felt so perfect on mine, like it was the perfect match. 

I felt my stomach tighten with the lack of air. We both pulled away at the same time and tried to get as much air back into us again.

'soo is that a yes?' he smirked.

It wouldn't hurt giving him a chance right? Luhan was in the past, I can't let my past stop me right? Yeah..

I nodded shyly. 

'YESS!' Yongguk fist punched the air in excitement.

He gave me a gummy smile before pulling me into a hug again. 

'sarang. Thankyou' he whispered. 

I smiled at his cuteness. 

I turned around and headed towards the door when Yongguk pulled me back.

'erm Sarang. Are you doing the couple rap contest?'

'uh yeah..'

'well erm could I do it with you?' Yongguk asked shyly. 

'hehe yeah sure' he looked so adorable.

'chinja!?' he asked suprised

'yeah. But I'm not that good.'

'dont worry,l'll teach you.' I smiled back and went back in.

I walked back into the house and there was a girl sitting down with jay oppa.

I couldn't see her face properly so I walked nearer.

i stopped walking when I saw who the girl was.  (remember that girl in chapter 11 that Sarang hates?

Jay oppa looked up at me and smiled. 'oh Sarang! This is-'

'yoona. ' I finished off his sentence with greeted teeth.

'oh do you guys know each other already?' he asked suprised.

'oh Sarang! Havnt seen you in a while..' yoona looked at me evily.

Yoona used to be my best friend. Back when we were orphans. She was such a beautiful person inside and out. Then one day she stated dating join and everything change. I used to trust yoona with my life but after luhan death, I found out she worked alongside with join to kill luhan.

I hate her even more then I hate join, because I used to trust her so much, even with my own life. She was like the sister I never had. W did everything together. 

She even pretended to not know who I was after she dated joon.

Niw that joon and her had come back. It feels like all my nightnpmares are coming back to life all over again.

 

Like I'm reliving the past.