Job

Who would have thought it would be him?
The next morning i woke up as the sunlight hit my face. i cracked my eyes open a tiny bit and gasped as two big brown eyes were staring back at me. 'Noona, wake up' I opened my eyes wider as I saw that it was ljoe talking. I sat up and realised zico wasn't here anymore, I shrugged it off and got myself outta bed. I changed into comfortable wear and headed to the kitchen area. The smell of breakfast hot me as my stomach rumbled in delight. I was really hungry since I hardly ate anything yesterday. 'BANG!' I herd a load noise. I walked faster towards the kitchen. There was someone lying on the floor woth pans all over the place including the persons head. I slowely walked over and lifted the pan of their head. To my suprise it was junhyung. I hardly ever talked to him, he was very quiet. I helped him up and picked up the pans. 'thanks. I'm not really good in the kitchen' he said with a weak smile. 'hehe~ ani it's okay' I smiled back. I then turned around as I saw a massive table of neatly layer out food! 'omo! Did u make all this?!' I asked shocked. 'Neh, but luhan and them helped me a bit' he spoke back nervesly. 'YAH! EVERYONE! COME DOWN! BREAKFAST IS READY!' junhyung shouted. Then I herd a load thump of about 6 different feet all running towards the eating table. My eyes rounded in shock as about 6 boys were running towards me. I quickly stepped out the way just in time and joined them to the table. The food was really yummy and made me very full. At about 1 in the afternoon, I headed out to find a job. I looked in about 50 different shops and cafes untill I finally found one that was willing to take me in. It was a cafe called Starbucks. Some American or English cafe I thought. My boss, Manager lim, gave me a scedual of the working shifts. Ugh great. I was stuck with the night shifts. Well atleast my pay was good. £6 an hour was better then usual legal payment for a person. (okay sorry guys I don't really know how Korean won works and yeah. Forgive me Dx ) it was probably cuz no one wanted the night shifts and I happened come along. I decided to take a stroll along the city when I bumped into someone. I rubbed my head where I had bumped it and slowely looked up....