:D

Who would have thought it would be him?

 

The next day I went shopping. I wasn't made of money so I needed to find something cheap but stunning at the same time. I wondered through a variety of shopes until I saw the perfect dress. - 

http://www.asos.com/Rare/Rare-Lace-Bodice-Hi-Lo-Skater-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2373201&SearchQuery=Dress&Rf-200=10,4&sh=0&pge=8&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Blackcream

it was so pretty and wasn't that expensive. I walked into the shop and they only had one left, and it was my perfect size. Great so far. I smiled at my self feeling proud that I actuly found a pretty and ceap dress. Now for the shoes. I looked at my watch and it was already 5!? I rushed through some more shops when I spotted the perfect pair or shoes. 

- http://www.forever21.com/UK/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=shoes_highheels&ProductID=2011542387&VariantID=

they matched perfectly with the dress. I looked at my watch again and it was already 20 past 5. I paid the chasier and ran back home. I quickly got changed and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked at my face and it was so plain. I don't usually wear makeup but should I for Yongguk? Hmm 

nah I was too lazy. I let my hair down and grabbed a small clutch bag that I had gotten as a birthday present at the orphanage. 

'EVERYONE! IM GOING OUT, MIGHT COME BACK PRETTY LATE AND I WON'T BE HAVING DINNER!' I shouted and with thatransomed walked out the house. I would have ran but you know, heels are hell to run in. Brr~.. It was pretty cold... Why didn't I carry a spare jacket? Aish.. 

Within no time at all I reached the small park me and Yongguk had been before. I walked over slowly as there was a tall figure standing there. I couldn't quite make out the face so I went close. 

What if it wasn't him?  I thought starting to panic. But before I could think anything else the figure ran towards me and hugged me tightly. I let out a small yelp in suprise but soon noticed it was Yongguk. He lifted me up as I squealed. 'Yongguk! Put me down!' I said laughing. 

'neh boss!' he said as I laughed even more.i patted his head then sorted my dress out. 

'wow you look beautiful..' Yongguk said speechless. 

'you too..' I said shyly.

'what I look beautiful?' he said while laughing. 

'aish you know what. Mean!' I said back embarrassed.

He intertwined our fingers together as we walked over to his car. I was speechless when I saw his white lamborghini. It was so amazing. 'woahh..' I breathed..

he opened the door for me. 'ladies first' he said as he winked. I could feel my face flush pink.

he closed the door behind me and got on the other side. 

-----

we drove for about 10 minutes until we finally reached the destination. Yongguk wouldn't tell me where we were going, he kept on saying it was a secret no matter how much I wined.'

we stopped outside a beautiful beach restaurant with an open roof. The breeze had calmed down so it was a lot warmer now. 'this is so beautiful..' I said as Yongguk smirked. 

'i know right. Khaja~' he said then pulled me in.

 

 

-

The tables were covered in white glitters and it was all so amazing. The food was so tasty. 

We were now on our way back home. I slowly turned to see Yongguk. He was concentrating on the road. 

I quietly opened my clutch bag to see a little blue box with pretty ribbon wrapped it around. I smiled at myself as I closed my clutch. I had bought him and me a couple neck less. On mine it read- 'Yongguks Property'-

And on his it read- 'Sarangs Property'- 

He drove me back to my home and we were outside the gate. 'Yongguk. Thanks a lot for today. I had so much fun..' 

'aha it's no problem. I want the best for my girlfriend.' he winked again causing me to blush. 

'so yeah I'll see you tomarrow then?' he said while slowly turning around.

Beforehe could leave I grabbed his hand. 'wait...' I said ever so carefully. He was now facing me as I opened my clutch. I took the blue bx out and handed it to him. 'Happy birthday~' I sang and kissed him before he could say a word. I didn't know what I was doing but it felt right. I could feel him smile and he put his hands around my waist.

he pulled me closer and kissed me harder. 

We finally let go in the lack of air. I smiled at him. He opened the box and took the neck less out. 

'couple neck lesses?' he asked smiling.

I nodded. 'see I have one too' is aid pointing at my neck. He smiled and pulled me into a warm hug.

'sarang. Your the best. You know that?'

'hmm always was' I said jokingly. 

He kissed me one last time before heading of in his car. 

'wow.. ' I said before heading inside.

-

I was now lying in bed but butterflies still in my tummy from when we kissed. 

I smiled stupidly at myself. 

-bzz! Bzz!- my text alarm went off.

Wonder who it could be....

i unlocked my phone and saw that it was from Yongguk.

It read - Baby goodnight<3

iLoveYou:)

-yongguk

 

I squealed at the text. My life is s amazing I thought as I soon drifted to sleep...