~Strangers to Friends~

Who would have thought it would be him?
*cough cough~* My head instantly turned when i heard coughing. My heart started beating faster and faster untill it started hurting. Please dont kill us i thought in my head. Before i could fully turn around, the stranger grabbed myungsoo and me and pulled us away from the dark street into another park where there were light stands. I struggled and tried to push the stranger of but he was too strong, then i kicked him in the shin and grabbed myungsoo. I tried to catch my breath again but iy was hard to when a stranger had just pulled you into a park. The stranger slowly got up and looked at us, i looked back at him but he looked nothing like a stalker, murderer orr. He breathed heavily like he was in pain, 'Aish.. Geez, i was just helping you fromrs or stalker. You didnt have to go all kung-fu on me'.. he said. 'omo! im really sorry!' i rushed over to the stranger and helped him up, i could really see his face untill he removed him cap. I saw his face clearer and he was quiet handsome, about my age too. 'Nah, it okay.. it was my fault for scaring you in the first place, Jay Park by the way' he took him hand out for my to shake, 'Sarang im me dah' i replied shaking him hand. 'Jay-sshi, mianhae i thought you were a stalker or ar' i explained.. 'You can drop the formalitlis and call me oppa' he said with a huge grin on his face, i nodded and smiled, i could help how cute he looked. 'anyways why are you out here this late.. especialy with a baby' he said pointing at myungsoo. Wat? he would think it was my child would me? nah. i dont look like a , right? 'Is he your child?' ... I looked at him shocked... 'ANIYA!!' i shouted.. ' do i look like a teen mum?' i asked, but before he could reply i said,'he my little brother' Jay oppa looked kinda shocked at my shouting. 'oh and erm, i dont have a home, i just ran away from an orphange and yeah' i told him the hole story' He looked at me with a shocked reachtion. 'Omo! your poor people! You can stay at my place as long as you want, i dont have parents aswell, they past away when i was young and ive een living aline ever since. But just last year, a few of my friends moved in with me, dont worry, they arw VERY friendly' 'Cincha!!!! thankyou jay oppa!' i screeched. He lead us to his house, and even offered to carry our bags.. wow ive been soo lucky today!~