Luhan

Who would have thought it would be him?
'Joon?' my voice went shaky in fear. It had been years since I saw him.. And since the inccident... 'oh look. It's that hobo orphan... What's the name.. Oh sarang!' he smiled back evilly. It was all his fault that luhan died. All his. FLASHBACK~ 'luhan!' I screemed as I saw him across the street. It was the day the orphanage leader let us go shopping by our selfs. I had a beautiful boyfriend called luhan. And tree he was standing right infront of me as if it was a magical dream. I ran across the street and hugged him tightly. He was an ex orphan but got adopted by a very wealthy family. He asked me out one year before He left for his new family. He still wanted us to be a couple even after he left so he persuaded his new family to move nearer the orphanage. I really couldn't believe I was with someone so pure and kind. I hugged him tightly as he crashed his lips on mine. They were so soft. (now; I touched my lips remembering the moment) I was suddenly pulled by the back of my shirt by a powerful source. I landed on te floor hard as I fell onto my wrist and broke it. I looked up and saw joon drag luhan away. Joon was the gang leader of MBLAQ. no one messed woth them. Joon was known for just randomly killing people for his own entertainment, but I knew joon hated luhan for being adopted into a wealthier family then his own. Joon was also an ex orphan. I tried to get up but the other guy, Mir I think his name was kept me down. I could just see what joon was doing. Luhan punched joon on the face but joon pulled him onto the roadway. Before I knew what was happening. I herd a loud crash, I slowly got up as MBLAQ were running away. I was scared to look at what had happened but I couldn't help it. I went closer. I was horrified at what I saw. Luhans lifeless body was lying there on the middle of the road with blood rapidly comming out of his head. I screamed as I collapsed onto my knees. What was happening. The last thing I remember was the sound of an ambulance van.. END OF FLASBACK~