...

Who would have thought it would be him?

 

I ran and ran until I finally reached home. I was the fastest in my orphanage so I easily beat Yongguk. I banged on the door hard until jay oppa finally opened it. 'Sarang! What's wron-..' before he could finish his sentence I ran past him and into the bathroom. I couldn't stop crying. 'luhan.. I miss you..' you said while still crying. You looked at yourself in the mirror. You looked like a horrible disaster. Your cheeks all puffy and red and your eyes all swollen. god what's happening to me. I punched the mirror in anger as you watched the blood drip down it slowly. There was a massive cut on your hand but you couldn't feel it. My  heart hurt more to even notice my injured hand.  I the tap and washed my face. I couldn't do anything about my hands since there were no towels or paper left. 

The blood had already stained my clothes. All over my white shirt and jeans. 

I finally came out of the bathroom covered in blood and headed for my room making sure no one was outside. I opened the door with my working hand and slowly went in. It was already like 2 in the morning so yeah. The lights were off as you went in. You were walking towards your bed when you tripped over the bit. Ah .  you fell on your bum and it hurt a lot. You tried to stand up but your hand was now stinging really badly and you could hardly hold in the pain. Your face scrunched up with the pain. 

Aish Goddammit why now?!?

'sarang? Is that you?' I heard zico oppas voice in the dark.

'erm yeah' I spoke back having no idea where he was.the lights suddenly went off blinding my eyes for a second. Ah so bright

the looked at the floor and there was blood everywhere. I then looked back at my hand, the cut had gone bigger and blood was gushing out of it quickly. 'Yah!! What happened!?!' zico oppa shouted.

'im sorry' I said back as I started crying all over again. 

'hey don't cry. Whit here. I'll go get the first aid kit. Arraso?'

i nodded. 'thankyou' I gave him a weak smile.

He left the room but quickly came back with a green box in his hands that had a white cross on it. 

He got a little bottle with some liquid in it out then opened it. 'this is gonna sting a bit. Okay?'  he looked at me with concerned eyes.

'yeh' I replied.

He was right. It stung like hell! Like my hand was slowly burning into nothingness. 

Then he got a bandage out and carefully wrapped it around my hand. He was gentle. 'there' he flashed me a cute smile that made my heart flip.

'thankyou zico oppa' I said back smiling.

It hurt a lot but I didn't wanna worry him so I just didn't say anything. Just smiled.

'sleep on the opposit hand so the blood flows properly again. Araso?' 

'yeah' I said back as I walked over to my bed.

Myungsoo was already asleep as I moved in next to him. I just realised that my blood was all over the floor where zico oppa sleeps. 

'I'm really sorry. You can sleep here if' I said as I patted the empty area of bed next to me. It was small but it would be better then sleeping on the hard floor which was covered in blood. 'erm okay' he smiled back.

I shuffled up a bit so there was more space. Zico oppa turned the light off and slowy layer down next to me. We were so close I could feel him slow breathing on the back of my neck.