Ice creammm

Who would have thought it would be him?

Youngguks POV;

 

I nevesly laughed and smiled at her. She looked at me worriedly. 'Yongguk. Are you okay?' Sarang asked me.

I tried to hold back my dissapointment, 'ha! of course I'm fine' I said back as confidently as I could. 'let's go get ice cream, get dressed' I said smiling as I walked out her room. I slowly closed the door behind me, as zico walked up to me.

'ah don't worry jepp, I know how you really are. She will accept one day. Just never give up.' zico said as he patted me shoulder. 'it's just she's the fist one I've liked since... You know, since sora..' i trailed off as flashbacks of sora came into my mind.

'yeah, now hurry. Before jay comes home' he gave me a reassuring smile and left.

I waited about 10 minutes until Sarang finally came out of her room. She was so pretty, long black hair that came below her waist, naturally straight. Pale skin tone and tall. She wore jeans with wedges and a simple plain shirt. But she still looked amazing. 

'lets go' I said smiling while trying to hold back my sadness.

We were now sitting down at a bench over looking a big lake, with ice creams.''yongguk, mianhae. Chincha Yongguk' 

i placed my hand on her head and ruffled her hair. 'it's okay.' 

 

Sarangs POV;

 

'its okay' he replied. I could hear the sadness in his voice. He ruffled my hair exactly the way that luhan used to. 

I feel really bad about Yongguk, I really like him. Every time he smiles at me, I melt inside completely. 

Why did my life turn out this way? Garh...

I suddenly felt a hand on my face. 'uhh your really cold. Here' Yongguk said as he took his scarf off and placed it around my neck. It smelt just like him. 

'Thank you' I said smiling.

He was really perfect, all that I could ever ask for. But he wasn't mine, and he can never really be mine..