:))))))))

Who would have thought it would be him?
Sorry I'm on my iPod so it's bad quality writing ;~; .......... The next morning I got dressed for school happily. I kept replaying what happened the night before in my head. I kissed myungsoo and headed to school. I walked to school and met hyuna at the gates. She was linking arms with ukwon when she smiled and waved at me. I smiled back and ran up to them. 'do you guise have afternoon lessons today?' I asked. 'ugh yeah. to be us. What bout you?' hyena asked making a annoyed face at the fact that she had afternoon lessons. 'nah I'm free!~' I sang as we headed in. 'uh you guise can go, I need to sort out my books.' I said and shooed them off. I opened my locker and ad took some books out. I closed my locker and was about to walk away when I came face to face with yongguk. 'hows my baby rolling?' he asked with a smirk on his face. 'yah! Too close. Plus we're in school' I said as I playfully hit his chest area. 'soo?' he said back teasingly as he placed his lips on mine. 'ooohh' I herd people wolf wistle as yokngguk smiled through our kiss. We split from our kiss and my cheeks turned red. 'erm- eh well I gotta go then. Cya' I shuttered at I pushed passed him. 'CALL ME BABY!' he shouted. Ugh seriously? He's so loud..but still so cute. I smiled at myself as I headed into my form room to join my class. - lunchtime was finally over and I had no more lessons!~ I packed my books and headed back home. I was walking happily when someone grabbed my shoulder backwards harding, causing me to fall. 'ah what the ?!' I asked annoyed. 'yah! Get up!' someone shouted in a squeaky -like voice. I turned as I came face to face with 3 girls in our school uniform. 'wooahh. I didn't know protatutes attended our school!' I said as I picked my fone that had fallen to the ground when I fell. I looked at the screen and it was all cracked up. An it was my new phone aswell. I tried turning it on but it was out completely. Great, I hadn't even called yongguk yet. 'aish. Motherers-' I didn't even get to finish my sentence when one of the girls slapped me. The one in the middle grabbed my hair and placed her face close to mine. 'leave yongguk oppa alone! He's mine!' she squealed. Ugh. Is this what it's all about?. I kicked her leg as she let go of my hair in pain. 'yah! Crazy !' she shouted. I looked at her leg and there was the tiniest cut where hardly any blood was pouring out of. I smirked and flattened my hair out. 'serves you right' I said as someone walked over. I turned around and it was yongguk. 'woah. What happened here?' he asked looking t all f us. 'oppa! Look! She kicked me! We were just walking and she suddenly came up and told us to stay away from you and started kicking up!' the middle one said with a high squeeky voice. O dropped my daw wide open. 'and she even threatened to break our phones!' the left one shouted as the other 2 nodded. 'really?' he said walked over to the three girls. 'don't worry I'll sort her out' he said while smiling at the three girls. 'how pathetic.' i said as I walked away. How could he act like that when I'm his girlfriend? Geez. I kept on walking faster amd faster as someone stopped me. They grabbed my shoulder and forcefully pulled me around. My eyes doubled in size from the shock but soon softened when I realised it was yongguk. Then I remembered what happened earlier. I pushed him off and kept walking. 'phabo' I whispered as I kicked a coca cola can in frustration. 'baby wait up!' he ran up to me and put his arms around my waist in attempt to hug me. 'yah get off!' I said and pushed him off again. 'baby what's wrong? Are you angry from those three girls? Are you jelous?' he asked me with a teasing smile. 'no why would I be jelous if my boyfriend takes an evil es side instead of mine!?' I screamed back not noticing that I had raised my voice. 'baby~ I was only messing. You know I love you too much to go after someone ele don't you?' he asked still smiling. 'whatever' I said back in monotone ad kept on walking. He suddenly grabbed me and carried me bridal-Selye. I squealed in suprise. 'yah yongguk! Put me down! Now!~' I shouted laughing. 'baby I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you. Let's go buy some ice cream!' he said excitedly like a little kid but with a deep busily voice that I went crazy for. 'yeah arraso but just put me down first!' I said. I could be angry at him for too long. I mean he's so cute! he pulled me into a tight hyg and placed a kiss on my forehead. 'I love you!' he shouted. 3 worlds tht made me melt when it came out of his mouth.