~The Great Escape~

Who would have thought it would be him?

I packed all my clothes and my brothers clothes. The day before i had taken some money from the orpanage house lady, i had taken $200 enough to feed us for a few days. Iy was all quiet and about 1 in the night, i quietly began shaking my brother myungsoo to wake him up, we hated the orpanage, the house lady used to beat us everyday for nothing, maybe for her pleasure. I had decided to run away because i had seen how fragile by week brother was getting always being beaten up and it broke my heart. After myungsoo woke up, i carried my on my back and carried out bags in my hands, i quietly walked out the orpanage untill we reached big blue metal gates. While i had taken the money, i had also taken the keys to unlock the gates. I slowely took the keys out of my pokets and unlocked the gates. Suddenly i saw all the lighys turning on in the orpanage and started running as fast as my legs would go, i saw people chasing us up i was too fast for them. I reached a small park and stopped to catch my breath. I got muungsoo off my back and huhhed him tightly and shouted 'MYUNGSOO! WE MADE IT!!!!' i felt hot tears of joy drip down my cheeks. I was soo happy i could hardy breath. I kissed myungsoo on his nose ad lifted him on my back again, after 30 minuets of walking, we reached a dark street, myungsoo had already fell asleep on my back, he is a sweet little angle, im incredibly blessed to have him, i thought....