friend or foe?

Who would have thought it would be him?
The next day jay oppa took me shopping with him for some food. Hmm the supermarket smelled fresh of fruits and other things.. its veen a while since i last went inside one. 'Sarang, i'll go get the fruits okay? just grab anything u want yeah?' ... 'hmm yeah bie jay oppa...' i started wandering aroung alone the supermarket. To be honest i kinda got lost.. i replayed yesterdays events through my head... ......~~~~~~ Flashbackkk~~,~| ~~~<~$_?[€$.>.€?_€+&!.7,8/)27-@£/x..... 'watever' i snapped back at the so called jepp blackman. I cant even see his face properly, no dout his ugly af. I started walking away.. i walked for about 5 minuets when someone suddebly grabbed my hand. 'ugh jepp or watever ur name is.. let go ert' i scoffed.. I turned around ready to slap him off when it wasnt even him.. 'hello little girl. are you lost dear?' a creepy man was standing infront of me still grabbing my hand... 'wtf! get off!' ERT!' i shouted as loud as i could... I was suddeny pulled back into a warm embrace.. I looked up and saw that jepp guy.. i turned around and that pedo guy was unconcious on the floor.. wow how did that happen soo fast!?!?! 'Yah, be careful.. Gwenchana?' i looked up to see worried eyes staring back down at me.. What was happeneing? was he a friend or a foe?? ... Next thing i knew it was all black....