~SO MANY HANDSOME GUYS!~

Who would have thought it would be him?
When we arrived at his home, I was so exaushted from carrying myungsoo, but I didn't show it. Jay pops got his keys out and opened the door, it was more like a den where everyone slept comfortably all over the warm carpet then a house, the kitchen was also attached to the living room. 'HYUNG!~' someone sang, then a boy, about the same height as jay oppa (which was quiet short) came out of a room and stared at us. 'Yah, Ljoe, this is Sarang, she's gonna be living here for a while, she doesn't have a place to live in.' Ljoe slowly turned to me, and looked like he was inspecting me, head to toe. 'Sarang inmeda, I'm 19 years old' I did a little bow and smile. His lips slowly curled into a smile ' ah noona! You're so pretty! Call me Ljoe' he said with a big grin. Ljoe took my hand and led me into a room where some more boys were chilling~ They all stopped what they were doing and looked at me,. 'Everyone! Listen listen~ this is Sarang and she's going to live with us for a while and she's 19' All the boys stood up and looked at me, then one of then took my hand and smiled. 'Sarang! You're so cute~' he said while pinching my cheeks. 'Im luhan but you can call me oppa. He was still holding my hands. 'Yah, bastard. let go of her hands, your scaring her.' said another boy, His hair was bleached blonde. 'don't mind him, he gets a little touchy with new people, im woo jiho, but you can call me zico' the blonde one said. I nodded and smiled. A choir of voices spoke, 'I'm CAP' 'I'm myungsoo' 'I'm kikwang' 'Junhyung inmeda' ''I'm thunder' 'I'm U-kwon' 'I'm woohyun' he said with a wink, my I could feel my face flush pink. Then suddenly a girl started emerging from under what seemed like a massive blanket. 'Baby, your awake' U-kwon said while he kissed her on the forehead. 'Omo, so pretty' the girl said while pointing at me. 'I'm Hyuna by the way, nice to meet you and I'm ukwons girlfriend' She said with a big grin. Hyuna was so pretty, she had dark brown hair and a really flat stomach.. Lucky ukwon I thought.. I took a closer look at everyone, They was all sooo freakin HANDSOME!! It was like a wonderful dream that I never wanted to end. But by far zico talked to me the most, luhan tried to but zico pushed him away, they acted so cute, it made me feel so welcome... ~~