bed..

Who would have thought it would be him?
i quietly opened the door cuz it was already pretty late. i tip toed acroos the corridoor untill i reached my room. i walked it and saw that myungsoo was already asleep woth zico next to him. the room was all messy with video games scattered all across the floor. ugh. i took my jacket off and was lwft in my wife beater that i had borowed from zico the other day. it had thin straps just enough to cover over my bra straps. i picked up the video games and pilled them up in one corner then picked up all the crisp packets and wentto throw then in the bin. i hurried back to my room since it was quiet cold and slowely closed the door behind me. zico and myungsoo were both spreak across the bed like some drunks that had passed out. but they looked cute at the same time. there wasnt any space for me so i decided to sleep on the floor. i grabbed one of the cover and as i was about to place it on the floor. some ones hand grabbed mine tightly. i flibched a bit and turned around. it was zico oppa. i tried to take my hand away but he was too strong. before i knew it, he pulled me onto the bed and rapped his arms around me. i bit my lip in pain as his hand scrapped across my tattoo. i tried hars to break free but he was really strong. i tried kickibg him in the shin, but e was in a really deep sleep to even feel the slightest bit of pain. i guess this is how imma be sleeping tonight...