~COUPLE!!?!?~

Who would have thought it would be him?
After talking zico oppa took me to a room, 'im really sorry but you have to share a room with me, we only have 3 bedrooms and all the other ones arw taken.' ... 'ani~ its okay, i really dont mind, im already lucky enough to even e here' i replided and flashed hin a smile. I could see that he was blushing.. then i felt my cheeks go all warm,'Why are you blushing?' zuco suddenly said' mwho?' i covered my cheeks with my hands, 'looks whos talking, your blushing aswell!' i said back sticking out my toung. 'Yah!' zico oppa coverend his face with his hands aswell, he look so cute, i couldnt help but chuckle. the room was quiet small but we managed, myungsoo fell asleep next to me and zico slept on the floor while i took his bed, i felt kind if guilty seeing him sleep on the floor.. ---------------------------- I woke up slowly and fwlt someone hugging me.. i opened one eye and saw it was zico. and i was on the floor! 'wat the-' i was about to curse but zico moved even closer to me and hugged me tighter, his hands were so warm and comfortable, i could help but colse my eyea and stay there... as soon as i closed my eyes the door flung open ad kikwang started at us, zico was still asleep, 'YAHH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH SARANG!!~ ' kikwang shouted causing zico to wake up. 'Mwho?' zico had a confused face and then relised that he was hugging me, 'Huh? Oh mianhae sarang!' His face blushed furiously, 'ani. its okay, i was probably the one that fell on the floor, mianhae' Kikwang jst stared at is, 'Well i just came to say, get ready were going out to eat, and by the way, you look like a cute couple' and with that kikwang sprinted out of the room, 'YAHH! PHABO!!!! im gonna get you!' shouted zico oppa a started chasing after him.. 'hehe' myungsoo was gigling on the bed. 'yah, wats so funny?? huh??' 'noona please get married to zico oppa, he is handsome and nice, i aprove of him' myungsoo said with a thumbs up. 'MWHO!!!' i shoute at him an hugged him tightly, and whispered into his ear, 'you know i dont like being in relationships, especially after last time...' 'noona dont cry' myungsoo said as i felt a tear drop down my face....