Tattoo

Who would have thought it would be him?
It was late at night and I decided to take a walk to the nearby park, it had been so long since I've been walking at night. It feels good. I put my headphones on and put the music on shuffle. Jay park-do what we do- played first. I reached the park but someone was already there. I slowly walked closer and sat next to them on the other swing. I took a closer look and it was Yongguk. He had died his hair blonde, it looks nice on him. 'how come your here?' I asked.. He looked surprised to see me at first. 'I'm waiting to get a tattoo there' he pointed over to a tattoo parlour. 'but I'm not sure what to get'... 'I see.. Wanna see my tattoo?' I asked. 'yeah sure' he turned flashing me a cute gummy smile. I rolled my over sized sleeve up and revealed a tattoo. It was two musical notes intertwined together into a heart shape. 'too Girly' he shortly said. 'ha! Watever' I spat. He suddenly stood up. 'Ah! I know! I'll get a tattoo on my back saying- love what you do, do what you love' he smiled again. Such a pure smile.. 'wanna come? You can get one too' he turned towards me with his face dangerously close to mine. I could feel my cheeks burning up, 'yeah.' I chocked. Too close for comfort I thought. He stood up and adjusted his scarf when I caught a quick glimps of a tattoo on his neck. I squinted and could only just see what it said, -Park Sora- I widened my eyes, they were that close? He must have really loved her.. 'hurry, it's cold here' I nodded and smile as I stood up. 'khaja' we walked at a slow pace and finally reached the tattoo parlour 5 minutes later. We walked in and everything was so colourful, people there were covered in tattoos and perrcings. I looked through the tattoo designs magazine while Yongguk when to get his one done. Then I saw aperfect one. It read -always keep the faith- I wanted it going across my shoulder. It looked pretty. I showed it to the man and he told me it was $20. I reached for my pockets and took some money out, I had $50, enough for the tattoo and a lip perrcing. I smile and paied the man. He took me to a room and started the tattoo. It hurt more then I remember last time but it was worth it, it looked pretty. Yongguk still wasn't done so I decided to get my lip perrcied. It didn't hurt much but they was quite a lot of blood and it tasted horrible. But I got through it, I buyed a cheep hoop and put it in. It looked nice. The next thing I wanted to do was to duy my hair, but that could wait. I waited a bit more until Yongguk came out of the room, he wasn't wearing a shirt since his tattoo was on his back. I couldnt help but stare at his perfect abs and well built body. It was all so perfect and his new blonde hair went perfectly for him. 'can I see?' I asked. He nodded and turned around, it was still all red around the edges and he also got a few stars aswell. 'it looks awesome!' I complimented and gave him 2 thumbs up as he turned around. 'can I see yours?' he asked smiling. 'eh yeah sure!' I said and pulled my shirt off my shoulder just enough to see my tattoo, you could see my black bra strap and I could see Yongguk blushing a bit. He looked cute when he blushed. 'isn't it pretty?!' I asked excited. 'yeah. The lip ring looks nice aswell' he complimented. I smiled in return. 'eh.. I need to head back now. See you later Yongguk' I waved as I walked out the tattoo parlour smiling at my self. I ran my finger over my tattoo as I flinched abit, it was still stinging a bit and with my experience, I know it will hurt for a long time...