Epilogue

Who I Am

(A/N Okay, y’all here is the epilogue. I’m sad sorry.)

Seumyeowa neon aryeonhi neon

 Sujupge neon nal tagowa

 Heundeureo nal janjanhi neon

 Yeojeonhi neon gieogeuro ieojyeo

 Nan tto nan neul nan geuriume sarang

 Nan imi nan imi nan chueoge jamgyeoisseo

(In the summer – INFINITE)

-Chunji’s POV-

“Chunji! What are you doing with your life?!” L. Joe whined, we had been dating for a year now and things were going great, I was so deeply in love with L. Joe and he was in love with me, we had ed a few times too, to put it bluntly.

“I’m doing your mom, do-doing you mom” I sang, bobbing my head. (LOL, DO Y’ALL KNOW THAT SONG?) he rolled his eyes and looked around. “Dude, the did Ren do?” “Over there.” I said, and pointed to the Bleach blonde puppy with big eyes (LOL, I was thinking of MY Ren from NU’EST) my had bought for my 17th birthday.

“Ren! Here boy!” L. Joe called and attempted to whistle. I giggled and he pouted, “Shut up! You know I can’t whistle!” He whined childishly and stomped his foot. “It’s okay, Hunnie, I love you anyway.” I said and kissed him, he shook his head and said while pouting, “You’re a meanie, Channie!”

His mom and Seunghyun were engaged and getting married in a month, and L. Joe was excited as hell. Seunghyun and his mom had been best friends for years and he has been close to Seunghyun before he even dated his mom. His mom and Seunghyun had both grown to accept his biuality, and my parents were still trying to get used to me being a homoual, but things were a hell of a lot better, and I was grateful for that. C.A.P wasn’t okay with us being gay, but he was getting used to being friends with us again, as long as we didn’t kiss around him, he was pretty okay with us.

So basically life was great, I was back to always being in a good mood and as was L. Joe. He came over to me with Ren trailing behind him eagerly panting heavily with his tongue stuck out and tail wagging. L. Joe gently pressed his lips to mine, “I love you so much, Lee Chanhee.” He whispered. I smiled, “Nado Saranghae, Lee Byunghun.” I said honestly and kissed him again.

(A/N So that’s it! I’m honestly really sad, that’s why I’m not ranting like I usually do, lol, but anyway I really enjoyed writing this and I hope y’all read my new HunHan story and also my completed Jongkey story Dance in the Dark, I love y’all and thanks for reading, commenting and subscribing and thanks for the support, y’all really made me laugh and yeah! BYE, FOR NOW MY LOVELIES, SEE YOU IN MY NEXT STORY~)

I LOVE YOU!