Chapter 1

Who I Am

(A/N NEW STORY!!! WOOOOOT! Okay, so this is obviously a ChunJoe story and I love L. Joe like so much and Chunji is my third favorite (Ricky being my second) Okay, so like I always love these gay band couples because they’re so freaking adorable and I would rather see my bias with another guy than another girl, lol, stupid right? Whatever, enjoy, COMMENT, because I’m obsessed with those, bro~)

Neowa hamke haetdeon manheun shigandeuri

 Moreugo jinaen haengbokhaetdeon sungandeuri

 Ijekeot naega georeowatdeon gireul

 Ulmyeo oeropge honjaseo geoddeon gireul

 Neon modu dallajige mandeun geoya

 Ijeseoya alge dwaesseo

 Nae ape i giri itorok areumdaun iyureul

(The Reason – SHINee)

I sighed as I took another bite of my Mac & Cheese and immediately scrunching my face up in disgust, why was I even eating Mac & Cheese, I didn’t even like it.

It was raining cats and dogs outside, I never really get why people said that, why not Ducks and Fish? They were ten times more likely to fall out of the sky then cats and dogs. But it was the expression people used to say it was pouring outside-which it was.

As I was forcing myself to swallow down the disgusting substance people call food, I heard a scratch sound and a flap. I inwardly sighed as I heard someone struggling at the door; I set my Mac & Cheese down and rolled my eyes. “You’re too fat to fit through the dog door, Byunghun.” I called out to him, “Awh, come on, Channie! Come help me, I’m stuck!” L. Joe whined I sighed loudly and got up; I made my way to the door only to be greeted with L. Joe’s head sticking out the dog door. I pinched the bridge of my nose and said “You’re an idiot.” He scowled at me and said “Shut up and help me!” he whined “I can’t your just so stupid, it’s an incurable disease, figure it out yourself.” “You’re a douche bag, Lee Chanhee!” “Oh, well, happened and you move on.” “Ugh, this .” He grumbled “Most people use the door.” I said while gesturing to the door. “Why do you even have a dog door, you don’t even have a dog anymore!” he said while struggling “Don’t hate on my dog door!”

When L. Joe finally got his fat head out of the dog door, I opened the door to let him into the house. He was soaking wet, he grinned at me and waved enthusiastically “Hi, Chunji!” “Hi, Byunghun.” I said with no enthusiasm.  “Gosh, Chunji, you’re surly on you period today.” “Yes, and you’re an idiot.” I turned around from him and led him into the kitchen, when he spotted the disgusting yellow substance people called food he started bouncing up and down and squealed ”OH MY GOSHNESS, IS THAT MAC & CHEESE?!” I rolled my eyes at him and slid the bowl towards him, “You can have it.” “WEALLY?” He screamed with Mac & Cheese in his mouth, I cringed in disgust and said “Close your mouth, Byunghun.” Then I scooped some more of that disgusting stuff into another bowl and forced myself to eat it while listening to L. Joe talk about how his fish sneezed last night, I nodded when it felt appropriate to seem like I was listening.

“….You’re gay!”

I snapped my head up and stared at him, Oh my god, he found out, now here comes the ranting about how disgusting and unnatural I was. “What?” I said trying to sound as alarmed as I was my heart was slamming against my ribcage in anticipation. “I said you’re gay if you like this music.” He said questioningly, “Oh.” I said and turned off the Bruno Mars (I love him) and switched it to Warrior by B.A.P. “Sorry, it was on radio.” L. Joe nodded in approval and grinned goofily. No one knew I was gay except my friend, Changjo. L. Joe was my best friend in the whole entire world, but he didn’t know my biggest secret; if he did he would hate me, tell everyone then everyone; my parents, friends and school mates, whoever would disown me. I couldn’t let anyone know my secret especially L. Joe, you see I find L. Joe…attractive… I mean any would; He had sometimes wavy and sometimes straight hair and I can’t really tell you definite color of his hair because he dyed a different color every week (My friend actually does that) right now it was a carrot red, and it was on hot on him. Me? I had straight dark red hair, big doe eyes and I was fairly tall.

“Oh! Girl!” L. Joe cried “What?” I said “I saw this mad hot chick at the market yesterday.” He said while winking at me, I nodded acting like I didn’t care and that when he said that it slowly ripped a crack across my heart.

But the thing was he would never know, he will never know how I feel, and even if he did everything we have; years of what we have would be thrown away.

He would never know…never know I was in love with my own best friend…

(A/N I’M SO SORRY! I KNOW THAT , BLEH. Anyway that was short, lol, I didn’t know what to write but yeah, chapter 1! And if you haven’t already read my finished book Dance In The Dark http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/164585/dance-in-the-dark-angst-jonghyun-jongkey-key-shinee-/So, tell me what you think of this story so far and comment!)