Chapter 2

Who I Am

(A/N It’s like 11:42PM right now and I’m writing for y’all and I have my final exam tomorrow, aish, the things I do for y’all, LOL, COMMENT PLEASE, OMG, I CAN NOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH, also read my other story, I’m sad TWO people unsubscribed me! TWO! WTF, BRO?)

Wake up in the morning, feelin’ like P-Diddy

Grab my glasses, I’m out the door, I’m gonna hit this city

Before I leave brush my teeth with a bottle of jack

Cos’ when I leave for the night, I ain’t comin’ back

(Tik Tok – Ke$ha)

-Chunji’s POV-

“Come on, we have to go meet them at the mall!” L. Joe whined as I finished washing the dishes, I sighed exasperated, why was I in love with him again? Oh yeah, because I’m crazy. He kept pulling on my shirt and yelled “Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go!” I rolled my eyes and said “Calm down, Byunghun, we’re gonna go, just calm down, did you drink an energy drink today? You know you’re not supposed to have those.” “Nooo! I’m drunk off of life!” he cheered, I gave him a dead look “Lame.” I deadpanned and pulled on my shoes. L. Joe pouted but followed me out to the car, I jumped into the driver’s seat and L. Joe jumped into shot gun yelling “I CALL SHOT GUN, ES!” I gave him a ‘wtf?’ look and said “You’re the only one here to sit in shot gun anyway.” He pouted and said “So what’s been up with you, Chunji?” I gave him a sideways look and said “We hung out two days ago, Byunghun.” I deadpanned. “I know~ but that’s like an eternity from my bestest friender!” He said while bouncing in his seat, I rolled my eyes and said “First of all bestest and friender are not real word, you dumb and two we hung out, TWO days ago.” He pouted and said “I see someone didn’t miss me.” I rolled my eyes “How could I when you’re calling my phone every single minute of the day.” He crossed his arms and pouted like a little kid “Not every single minute.” He grumbled which made me chuckle.

When we got to the mall we walked to the food court to meet our friends (I decided to change Christine to Changjo by the way) Changjo, Ricky, Niel and C.A.P. but their real names were Jonghyun, Changhyun, Daniel and Minsoo. When we got there we stood by the merry-go-round in the middle of the food court. “Where are they?” I asked annoyed that they were late and I had to watch the hyperactive L. Joe. We waited for another 10 minutes (Spent 7 minutes watching L. Joe go on the merry-go-round, three times.) when they finally came L. Joe ran towards them with his arms spread wide and yelled out “MY HOES!” Which made everyone stop and look at him, they all side stepped L. Joe as he came bounding to them which made L. Joe trip and fall…again…I pinched the bridge of my nose and shook my head, Changjo walked up to me and put his arms around me, and chuckled. “You’re in love with that?” I gave him a exasperate look and said “Sadly, yes.” L. Joe got up and stumbled and held up his hands “I’M GOOD!” and started laughing uncontrollable and ran towards me. I gave Changjo a scared look and he shrugged and walked over to the protection of the rest of our friends, I glared at him and he mouthed to me ‘You’re on your own.’ I sighed and was about to go get L. Joe but was suddenly tackled to the floor. I looked up and L. Joe smiling goofily down at me “Hi, Chunji, I missed you!” He yelled into my ear I glared at him and said “Get off me you, fat , and I was with you the whole time how can you miss me?” He jumped off my and lifted me up and said “Well, you weren’t next to me the whole time!” I shook my head “L. Joe, Knock it off.” I said in annoyance as he continued to jump around like a bunny of crack. Ricky skipped over to me and said “Hi, Chunji Hyung!” “Hi, Ricky.” “Oh, Girl! Someone’s PMS-ing!: L. Joe said with a slight smirk.

“L. Joe, I’ll get my mom’s tampons and shove them up your .” I threatened “Ohhh, Girl! Get at me bro!” he cried while flinging his arms out and thumping his chest wildly.  I shoved him and he fell back onto his , “OHMGOSHNESSTHATINGHURT!” He shrieked making people stare at him, he glanced around at them and pouted, “What? Never seen a boy on his before? Move along folks there’s nothing to see here!” C.A.P. shooed them, they gave us queer looks before rolling their eyes and walking away.

I held out my hand and helped L. Joe to his feet but didn’t bother asking if he was fine; He was fine, how did I know? he was currently ranting on to Niel about how his fish sneezed twice last night and started to fly. L. Joe turned to me and cutely pouted at me “You’re such an asshead, Channie.” He whined “Look who’s talking.” I shot back he shrugged and said “Meh.”

“Okay, guys, calm down, let’s get something to eat then shop or whatever the hell we do here.” Changjo reasoned. We went over to the Ddeokbokki shop and ordered a large portion before sitting down. Someone covered my eyes and I reached up and felt their hands. “Guess wh-“L. Joe started to say, but I cut him off “Hi, Christine.” I said patting her hands. She pulled her hands away from my eyes and smiled widely “Hi, Chunji!” Christine was an absolutely beautiful girl and if I was straight, I surely would’ve asked her out in the future. But I was gay and she was my best friend next to L. Joe.

Christine dark brown hair and light brown eyes and her hair hung a little past her shoulders. She was slender and somewhat shorter than me, her hair was shiny and straight, no frizz at all.

“Careful, Christine, Chunji’s PMS-ing.” C.A.P. snickered; I pouted “Am not.” I grumbled “Are too!” he argued “Shut up, C.A.P. before I rip out your ovaries and hang them to fry!” “I don’t have ovaries!” “Well, I’ll shove some up your then rip them out and hang them to dry!” “Owie!”

“Ohh, girl, he told you!” L. Joe cried as Ricky cried “Ohh!” Christine frowned “My gosh, Chunji! You’re so brutally violent!” “Not to you beautiful.” And pulled her onto my lap, she giggled and kissed my cheek. “Thanks, Chunnie~!” “Chunnie?” Ricky asked raising an eyebrow, she smiled and nodded “Yes! It’s my nickname for my forever y Chunji!” “   you, Christine.” I said and stuck my tongue out, ”When, where, and how hard?” “Right now, right here and I’ma make a bleed.” “Sounds good.” “Awesome, get on your knees.” “Ewh! The floor is almost as dirty as your mind!”

“That’s pretty dirty.” L. Joe said with a frown, I flipped him off, “Meh, I don’t usually take offers but I might make an exception for Channie.” Damn, I wish he was serious. Instead, I rolled my eyes at him and wrapped my arms around Christine. “Wow, roll your eyes at me, after that. Just for that I’m cheating on you!”  “His mom doesn’t count everyone had that.” Niel said and I sighed “Why do you guys always go after MY mom?”  they all grinned at me “Because she can fit all 5 of us.” C.A.P. said with a wink “You guys are so mean to Chunji’s mom!” Christine whined and wrapped her arms around my neck. “I’m sorry, what was that? I was too busy dreaming about last night with Channie’s mom.” L. Joe said flashing innocent eyes at us. I sighed “L. Joe, I am going to legit cut of your skin and wear it to my grandma’s birthday party.” “Tell Halmeoni I said happy birthday!” he said with a bright smile, I shook my head at him “You are so retarded, L. Joe.” He shrugged and grinned “But I’m your retarded.” He said with a wink, I sighed, that didn’t make sense at all, but that’s why I absolutely love L. Joe, he was random and unpredictable.

Too random and unpredictable.

(Okay, so like, I wanted to portray L. Joe as every other story does like he’s either the player or the cold and cool bad boy you know? So I made him stupid and random, lol. I know this chapter , but I never plan my chapters so I just wing it, lol. COMMENT PLEASE, I LOVE THEM, AND I GET SAD WHEN I DON’T GET COMMENTS. No, seriously, I obsessively check for new subscriptions and comments, lol.  Also I would like to thank all of y’all who subscribed to me! I LOVE YOU. <3)