Chapter 21

Who I Am

(A/N EWH, FINALS ARE COMING UP. WHY? WHY? WHY? Anyway, I’m watching Love Rain, Rooftop Prince and KPOP Extreme Survival and MBLAQ, Mir’s older sister (Who looks identical to Mir), Park Yoohwan (Yoochunnie’s younger brother), Seunghyun’s (FT Island) I forgot his name little brother, Kevin from ZE:A and U-KISS! ASDFGHJKL; ELI, KEVIN, SOOHYUN AND KISEOP WERE SO HOT! But it sad they were only cameos a long with MBLAQ. BOO.)

No way no way nae mogeul joyeowa

 Sorichyeodo geu nugudo nal guhaejuji anhneun geol

 May day may day nan sumi maghyeowa

 Ppuri chyeodo matseo bwado

 O neoneon neoneon neon wae

 

What the hell you do geudaero dollyeo jul geoya

 Neol chajanae gesseo gidaryeo sesang kkeut kkaji

 What the hell you do jugeodo gapa jul geoya

 Dugo bwa eonjenga neo neo neo neo

 You’re gonna break down

(What the Hell – B.A.P)

-Chunji’s POV-

Christine’s bedroom door opened and she came in followed by the Changrickni brothers (LOL, JUST MADE IT UP.) and L. Joe. My heart hammered in my chest at the sight of L. Joe but he just smiled easily at me. I relaxed instantly, glad that he going to at least act normal around me. “Well?” I asked anxiously, “They’re going to talk to you tomorrow, Chunji. They love you, I know they do, your mom started crying and your dad was speechless.” Christine said and hugged me tightly. “They really love you. They’ll take you back.” I smiled softly and wiped at my eyes in embarrassment as they began to water. Christine smiled at me, “You’ll be okay, Chunji.” I nodded, hoping to god she was right. “Well...time for stuff about me because I’m obviously more important than Chunji.” Niel said, flipping his hair and glaring at me. We both busted out laughing and Christine, L. Joe, Ricky and Changjo joined in. “Oh, Niel, I love you.” She said and he smiled proudly. “Gettin’ all dem es!” He brushed his hair to the side and showed me his ears. “Got that pierced again.” “Looks good Niel.” I said honestly and he grinned and turned to L. Joe. “So L. Joe, when are you getting your cartilage pierced?” L. Joe shook his head. “Nu uh! Never! My mommy said if I ever get my cartilage pierce she will rip my ing ears off. It’s a promise and a threat.” He frowned. “M y mommy scares me sometimes.” I rolled my eyes, “I love how you still call your mom mommy, L.” He pouted. “Hey! Don’t hate, e.” “y and I know it?” Ricky offered and L. Joe grinned, “Hot damn!” we all laughed and easily fell to talking and joking around. “Chunji, can I talk to you?” L. Joe asked quietly and I nodded. We got up and Christine and the Changrickni brothers (Don’t feel like writing all their names, don’t judge me! D:) wated as we left the room and went back out to Christine’s shed, I would control myself this time though. No, ing up, no kissing him either (Sadly. If I were him, I would’ve been all over that .) But I had been thinking and I did have some things to say to him. “Mianhae, Chunji.” L. Joe said at last and we fell into an awkward silence. “Don’t be sorry, L, (New nickname for my baby since I love L. Joe, L, Dongho, Zelo, Kevin, Eli…I’m getting off topic…) Just be honest with me, are you gay or bi?” He shook his head furiously, “I’m not!” But he sounded desperate. “L. Joe…what if you are, and you’re just in denial?” I asked quietly. He froze. “What?” he whispered and I repeated myself. “No…no, I hate fags.” He whispered shakily. “Maybe that’s why you refuse to believe you are one.” I said meeting his eyes steadily. “Eomma and I hate fags!” he cried. “You love your mom, and you want her to love you, so you deny it even more.” I sighed. “L, your Appa left you, maybe you’re scared your Eomma will leave you too if she finds out, but she wouldn’t, you’re all she’s got left.” He looked at me with pleading eyes. “Your parents abandoned you; my Eomma can abandon me too.” I shook my head, knowing he didn’t mean it in a cruel way.
“Ani, your Eomma is different L. Joe, you are literally all she has left and you know it.” His shoulders sagged in defeat and he started shaking. “I…I can’t be gay, Chunji.” He whimpered, “I admit I liked kissing you a lot, and I’ve always thought you were attractive but I can’t be gay!” (Yes, because kissing another boy and finding him attractive is what most straight boys do.) He sounded so desperate. “Listen to yourself, L. Joe. Denial isn’t good.” I said meeting his eyes, he stepped forwards towards me. “Let me find out.” He said quietly and moved in to kiss me. I let him, as long he made the first move, he couldn’t complain. (Pft, whiny . LOL, NO, I LOVE YOU, JOEY~) His lips felt like two soft pillows and he tasted like Cigarettes, gum, and strawberries. It was intoxicating – like a drug, my own heroine. I could feel myself shaking – I wanted more, I wanted it so – so bad. But I didn’t want to make L. Joe angry again. L. Joe pulled away and brushed his hair out of his face, the little light in the shed bounced off his metal stud on his ear and I squinted a little. . Joe noticed and let his hair cover the piercing again. “I…Chunji, what do I tell my mom?” he asked hopelessly. “The truth L, she loves you. You know she’ll never abandon or kick you out.” I said gently. He looked up at me with terrified eyes. “That’s not what I’m worried about; I don’t want to make her cry.” My heart truly went out to L. Joe on this one, she would probably cry if L. Joe told her he liked boys. I didn’t know if he was gay or bi, but he was proving he was one of them. L. Joe gulped and took my hand in his. “Channie…will you stay by your phone tonight? In case I need you?” His voice was shaking violently, I nodded. “Of course I will, L.” he wet his lips and pecked me real quick make me stunned for a second. “I…I think I’m biual Chunji, and I think I want to be with you.” He said softly and kissed me again. He pulled away and ran a hand through his – Now – pink hair. “I’m going to go home and tell her, Chunji, I’m really sorry for everything I’ve put your through. God, I’m such a hypocrite.” I didn’t say anything. I just hugged him and prayed in my heart that everything would be okay and would work out for us.

(YAY! *HMS CASTS POPS UP* WE’RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER ONCE WE KNOW WE’RE ALL STARS AND WE SEE IT..? I don’t know the lyrics obviously, lol. ANYWHO to the voting of me story. :DDDDDD)

[Attention y’all I decided to add a new couple to the ballot HANHUN! Which is Sehun and Luhan from Exo-K and Exo-M!)

Voting Ballot:

Junseob (JunhyungxYoseob – B2ST)

 1

 Elvin (ElixKevin – U-KISS)

 1

 Banglo (BangxZelo – B.A.P)

 1

 Jonglo (JongupxZelo – B.A.P)

 

Myungyeol (L/MyungsooxSungyeol – INFINITE)

 3

 Myungjong (L/MyungsooxSungjong – INFINITE)

 1

 Dongvin (DonghoxKevin – U-KISS)

 1

 Eunhae (EunhyukxDonghae – SUJU)

 1

 Yewook (YesungxRyeowook – SUJU)

 

2MIN (TaeminxMinho – SHINee)

 1

Jongkey again? (JonghyunxKey – SHINee)

1

Daejae (DaehyunxYoungjae – B.A.P)

 1

 Rickjoe (RickyxL.Joe – TEENTOP )

 1

 Changrick (ChangjoxRicky – TEENTOP)

1

HunHan (SehunxLuhan – Exo–K&Exo–M)

VOTE AND COMMENT!