Chapter 17

Who I Am

(A/N AHHH, Y’ALL HATE ME RIGHT? I’m sorry, I haven’t updated in like a week, I just been busy with school and . ANYWAY ON ANOTHER NOTE, OMG, U-KISS AND B.A.P’S COMEBACK WAS FLAWLESS JUST OH MY GOD, I LOVE IT! DORADORADORA~WE GOT THE POWER~I GOT THE POWER~)

Dora dora dora doraga dora

dora dora boji

malgo doraga

I'm gonna let you go

Shut shut up and let me go

Dora dora dora doraga dora

Dora dora boji

malgo doraga

I'm gonna let you go, Shut shut up and let me go

Nappeun geon neonde

Wae niga naboda

deo apeunde (nal utgijima)

Apeun geon nande

Wae niga naboda

deo uneunde

Shut up!

(DORADORA- U-KISS)

-Chunji’s POV-

“Aren’t you hungry, Chunji?” Christine’s mom asked me as she served breakfast. “No, thank you, Ahjummoni.” I mumbled. My stomach would surely reject anything I forced into it right now. “Eomma just let him be.” Christine said softly, her mom hesitated but left the kitchen. “Come on, Chunji, you ready?” I shook my head but stood up anyway.  “I’ll never be ready, Christine, let’s go.” She took my hand in hers and we went to get her dad. “Appa, can you bring us to C.A.P’s house?” He nodded and we followed him to the car. Changjo, Ricky, Niel and L. Joe were already at C.A.P’s, I was anxious, praying that this would go a hell of a lot better than it had with my parents. I shut off my cell phone, I didn’t want them to call me and remind me not to come back to their house. Christine’s dad dropped us off at C.A.P’s and we thanked him before getting out the car and ringing the doorbell. C.A.P’s mom smiled at us and let us in. “Jonghyun, Changhyun, Daniel, Byunghun and Minsoo are all in Minsoo’s room.” She said pleasantly. We thanked her and walked up to C.A.P’s room. “I don’t know if I can go through this again, Christine.” I whispered as she reached for the doorknob. She pulled her hand away and hugged me tightly. “It’ll be okay.” She whispered before grabbing my hand and opening C.A.P’s bedroom door. The guys looked up at us and C.A.P scrunched up his face in disgust. They were listening to ‘Power’ by B.A.P and playing Call of Duty. “You boys are so lame.” Christine said, rolling her eyes. “You girls would know.” C.A.P mumbled. “Wow, C.A.P last time I heard that one I fell of my dinosaur laughing so hard.” Changjo said, raising an eyebrow at C.A.P who just glared in return. “Whatever, what’s the doing here?” I don’t want him in my room.” “He’s not a . C.A.P, he’s Chunji, he’s our friend.” L. Joe said, getting up and coming over to me. He hesitated before awkwardly slinging his arm around me. “L-E-E-C-H-A-N-H-E-E.” “Wow, L. Joe! You can spell, I’m so proud of you!” Christine squealed and L. Joe pouted, “Ah, shut up!” C.A.P glared “You guys might like ers but I don’t, so shut the up and get out of my house. Either he goes on his own, or you all leave.” I was nervous, I didn’t want to ruin everyone else’s friendship with C.A.P over this. I mentally sighed, I wouldn’t let them argue over me. “I’m leaving, I’m sorry C.A.P, I wish you weren’t such an ignorant obstinate immature thick headed , when you stop being so damn stubborn, we can talk this out like mature teenagers.” I said with a shrug before leaving his room quickly. I heard L. Joe’s hyper cry of “Ohh, girl, he told you!” and smiled to myself a little. C.A.P may never come around but at least L. Joe did.

I left C.A.P’s house and sat out of the sidewalk, I pulled my knees up to my chest and fought back the fear that was rising up in me. No more hanging out with C.A.P, no more family.

“You okay, Chunji?” L. Joe sat next to me, “Where are the others?” I asked, “ing out C.A.P hardcore.” He said with a (y) smirk. “I was stupid before, Chunji, I should’ve just accepted you, I’m sorry.” I shrugged and looked out across the street awkwardly, “It’s okay, L. Joe.” I gulped, wanting to get the secret off my chest. “L. Joe can I tell you something?” “About your parents? Christine already told me.” he said softly, a dry sob made its way out of my throat but I shook my head. “No.” I whispered shakily, “No, something I’ve been keeping something else, something I’ve been keeping a secret.” He nodded at me. “Of course you can tell me, Channie.” I gulped again and squeezed my eyes shut, “I killed T-Bear.” I whispered. I cracked my eyes open and glanced at him. He just looked completely confused. “No, you didn’t, he got run down by a truck!” I shook my head, “No, L. Joe, it was my fault! I let him play in the road, I took him outside that day, I was gonna take him for a walk but I got distracted. I knew he had wandered into the road but I figured he’d be okay, he was a smart dog, I was trying to fix my bike, then the truck came.” My voice broke and I stopped talking before I could cry again. “Chunji, don’t blame yourself, it was accident.” L. Joe said gently, “You didn’t mean for it to happen, it just did.” He looked deep into my eyes. “It wasn’t your fault.” I weakly nodded, his eyes were absolutely beautiful, back when his mom was dating that Gunwoo, L. Joe’s eyes were usually black and blue from when Gunwoo would punch him, god that man made me sick. Without even realizing what I was doing, I gently brushed my fingertips down the side of L. Joe’s face and his breathing became shallow and I could almost hear the rapid beating of his heart, I was in the same state. I traced his lips with my fingers and we continued to look deeply into each other’s eyes. My free hand locked our fingers together and he softly rubbed his thumb up and down my pointed finger, we slowly leaned in and our lips were about to touch each other. “Oh, Chunji!” L. Joe cried, jumping up and shoving away from me, he was shaking. “I’m not gay!” I just sat there, unsure of what to say. He scrambled to his feet. “I need to get home, Eomma and Gunwoo are going to wonder where I am and I hate to-““L. Joe.” I said softly, he looked at me, terror, confusion and slight lust in his eyes. “It’s Seunghyun, your Eomma and Seunghyun, Gunwoo’s gone remember?” He face palmed himself and laughed nervously, “Yeah, that’s what I meant, Seunghyun, haha, good ole Seunghyun!” He looked like he was going to throw up. “Gwenchanayo?” I asked in concern. “Me? Oh, I’m peachy, life’s going a long swimmingly. Doesn’t swimmingly made you think of ? You told me that once, well, tata, Chunji, get it? Tata like s because I like s, because I’m straight like a ruler!” he froze. “Bye!” he hurried off and got into his car, driving away and leaving me there confused, hopeful and a little entertained.

(LOL, L. JOE! XDDD Anyway, comment! Btw, before I go I can’t update as frequently because of school, sorry, y’all!)