Chapter 15

Who I Am

 

 (A/N U-KISS. <3 OMG, I’M OBSESSED WITH THEM NOW! AHH, I LOVE KEVIN, DONGHO AND KISEOP SO MUCH! KEVIN.<33333 AND ELI IS FROM WASHINGTON DC LIKE ME! Lol, sorry for the rant~ YOU ARE ALSO GONNA FIND OUT WHO T-BEAR IS IN THIS CHAPTER      !)

Sumjukimyeo nan ureosseo nae modeun geoteun, da byeorang kkeut

 Weotaeroweosseo

 

 Usanhana eobsi geoleowasseo

 Neoui nunbit, geu bitmaneul ddaraseo

 Somebody take me away. Somebody take me away, oh~

 Somebody take me away. Somebody take me away

 Cos’ I can't take this pain

(Take Me Away – U-KISS)

-Chunji’s POV-

“Chunji! Jesus; what happened to your hand?!” Changjo was staring wide eyed at my hand, “Got bored yesterday, and decided to put on a cast for the hell of it.” I said with a shrug. He glared and said “I’m serious, Chunji.” “So am I.” “How’d you break it?” L. Joe raised his hand “Guilty!” he chimed in, he let his hair cover his eyes as guilt filled them, I nodded, “He’s the culprit, arrest him.” Changjo looked at us extremely confused and said “Wait, you guys are friends again?” and we nodded, “And L. Joe broke your hand?” we nodded again; he let out a exasperated sigh, closed his eyes and rubbed his temples, “Okay, come inside and explain.” We followed him in the house and into his living room and sat on the couch across from Changjo, Niel and Ricky and explained everything to them. “Holy .” Niel whispered, “How did you not break your hand, L. Joe?” Ricky asked, L. Joe held up his hand which looked like a purple balloon. “Just hurt it…badly…but it’s not broken.” He said biting his lip guiltily. “You guys are ing weird.” Changjo said shaking his head, “Whatever, Changjo, like you said we need C.A.P to leave Channie alone.” L. Joe said, I could tell by the look in his eyes that he thought he was being a hypocrite by saying this, but hell, I don’t give a anymore, at least he’s finally accepting that I’m gay.

“We can do that later, it’s getting late.” Niel said, glancing at the clock, we nodded and said goodbye to them. Seunghyun came and picked us up and he dropped me at home, I went into the kitchen where I heard my parents talking and when I walked in they looked up at me and I knew that they were talking about me. “How’s your hand, Chanhee?” dad asked, “Its fine.” I said with a shrug, “Chanhee…how do you feel about getting another dog.” My mom asked with a bright smile, I stared at her in horror. “Eomma, how can you even say that?!” I cried angrily, “Son, it’s been three months.” My father said softly, I slapped my hands over my ears and yelled “Shut up!” not wanting to hear anymore, “I loved T-Bear he was my best friend! Now you want me to replace him?!” “Chanhee.” My mom said in shock, “I know you love T-Bear but he’s dead, honey.” My mom said softly, “You think I don’t know that?!” I demanded angrily, “I watched him get run over in the street, Eomma! I know he’s dead!” and it was all my fault, if only I had watched him when he was walking in the street, he wouldn’t be dead, I’m such a dumb .

We had gotten T-Bear when I was 2 years old, to me the 8 week year-old puppy looked like a teddy bear to me, so that’s what I called him and my parents named him that. When I got older, I started calling him T-Bear, he’d been damn loyal to me, following me everywhere, curled up next to me at night, and when I was upset; he’d come to me, whine, my hand and rub his soft head on my arm. I love T-Bear, he truly was a man’s best friend, and then I failed him. I let him into the street, he was always there for me but I wasn’t there for him, now he’s dead, I would never forgive myself, I am a ing murderer.

“Chanhee, it’s okay if you miss T-Bear, he was your dog, but you’re really scaring us, it isn’t healthy.” Dad said gravely, “You’ve been so depressed and this whole thing with Byunghun, what’s happening?!” I opened my mouth to lie, but froze, I didn’t want to be a liar anymore. Half of me wanted to go back to the comforting world of secrets and lies, but the other half wanted to be free. So I took a deep breath and gave in to the free me.

“I’m gay.” 

(It's short, I know.)