Chapter 24

Who I Am

(A/N OMG, DON’T HATE ME, I’M INNOCENT, I HAVEN’T UPDATED IN LIKE 8 DAYS BECAUSE I HAVE FINALS!!! AND ONE AND A HALF DAYS LEFT OF SCHOOL THEN YOU HAVE ME EVERYDAY! I also have a new obsession with EXO-K and EXO-M so I really hope a lot of people vote for Hunhan because I love Luhan, Sehun, Kai, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kris, and Tao a lot~ LOL, I just noticed those are OTP’S Hunhan, Baekyeol and Taoris~ Love them all. )

Urin deo isang nuneul maju haji anheulkka

 Sotonghaji anheulkka

 Saranghaji anheulkka

 Apeun hyeonsire dasi nunmuri heulleo

 Bakkul su itdago bakkumyeon doendago malhaeyo MAMA, MAMA

 Careless

 Careless

 Shoot anonymous

 Anonymous

 Heartless

 Mindless

 No one who care about me

(MAMA - EXO-K/M)

-Chunji’s POV-

L. Joe honked the car’s horn and I went outside and smiled as I got in the car. He blasted Machine by EXO-K/M (Choose which ever) and we started to sing along with it. “So what movie are we watching?” L. Joe shrugged. “We can see…uh…you know what, I have no ing idea what movies are even out right now, Channie” I laughed and we sat in comfortable silence until we arrived to Rave: Motion Pictures Movie Theatre. We got our and went into the theatre L. Joe pulled out his wallet and handed the money to the man selling the tickets. “Uh, two tickets to see, uh…Insidious!” (Lol, I love that movie.) The man nodded and printed out the tickets and handed them to him and we walked to the concession stands, “Insidious?” I asked in amusement and he nodded happily. “I could’ve picked the Smurfs since I’d like to choke a Smurf.” he said with a wink. “I like choking chickens better but that’s probably because I’m gay.” I said with a wink. (Y’all get it? Chicken as in and as in chicken?) he laughed and ordered us a large popcorn and a large drink. I grabbed two straws and we went to the theatre. There were only a couple people in there, we took a seat in the middle and got ourselves comfortable. L. Joe hesitated before wrapping his arm around me and pulling me close to him. “Afraid to put your arm around me, but now afraid to do what we did the other day?” I asked, raising an eyebrow. He blushed a little and shrugged, “I’m Lee mother ing Byunghun and I’m not afraid!” he said in his best impression of Eminem. “I am.” I said and he pouted. I laughed and kissed his cheek as the movie started. I rested my head on L. Joe’s shoulder, beyond happy he was letting us be so close in public.

“Don’t go in the basement you dumb !” L. Joe hissed, “Something’s gonna attack him, something’s gonna attack him, something’s gonna attack him!” I whispered and jumped a little as he fell off the ladder. I did jump when he woke up and started screaming. “, why did I come see this? I hate scary movies.” I reminded L. Joe, keeping my voice down so we didn’t get shushed. “But I can hold you in a scary movie, cliché , get with the program, Channie.” He said, his voice low and he gently kissed me. We continued to watch the movie, and I swear I peed a little when the little dancing boy played, but the table scene caused me to let out a strangled cry of surprise. ”Whoa! Back the up! I paid to see Insidious, not ing Star Wars!” L. Joe hissed angrily and I laughed a little. He smiled and kissed me again. “Enjoying it?” he asked, “I hate jumpy movies, and you know that.” I said miserably.

When the movie ended, we left the theatre and got into L. Joe’s car. “So what did you think of the movie?” he asked cheerfully. “I think if I were that lady, I’d get a divorce and give that possession of the kids, then I’d move the away from him.” L. Joe rolled his eyes and kissed my cheek as he turned the car on and pulled out of the parking lot. “Okay, now we go to dinner, where do you want to go?” he asked, I smirked and said “Surprised me, Mr. Romantic.” He frowned and shrugged. “Whatever floats your boat, babe.” He ended up driving us to 5 Guys and I rolled my eyes. “You would, L. Joe.” He smiled proudly and we got out of the car, went inside and ordered. We sat down together and L. Joe sighed. “Channie, I miss being friends with C.A.P Hyung.” I nodded, “Me too.” He ran a hand through his hair and shook his head. “This is bull, I hate this.” He looked and his face paled. “What?” I asked and spun around. My heart crashed through the floor and down to the core of the earth. “.” I heard L. Joe whisper as his ex-girlfriend turned and faced us.

(OH, . THE IS IN DEE HOUSE, BRO. Anyway vote and comment please~)

Junseob (JunhyungxYoseob – B2ST)

2

Elvin (ElixKevin – U-KISS)

2

Banglo (BangxZelo – B.A.P)

2

Jonglo (JongupxZelo – B.A.P)

 

Myungyeol (L/MyungsooxSungyeol – INFINITE)

7

Myungjong (L/MyungsooxSungjong – INFINITE)

1

Dongvin (DonghoxKevin – U-KISS)

2

Eunhae (EunhyukxDonghae – SUJU)

2

Yewook (YesungxRyeowook – SUJU)

 

2min (TaeminxMinho – SHINee)

1

Jongkey again? (JonghyunxKey – SHINee)

3

Daejae (DaehyunxYoungjae – B.A.P)

1

Rickjoe (RickyxL.Joe – TEENTOP)

1

Changrick (ChangjoxRicky – TEENTOP)

5

Hunhan (SehunxLuhan – EXO-K&EXO-M)

6

Rules: You can vote for as many OTP’S as you want but only vote for each one once you CANNOT vote for the same one more than once.