Chapter 20

Who I Am

(A/N SUPPPPPP~ I’m tired as hell and I’m hungry, so boo~ I’m watching parental control right now, it’s so funny, bro. OMG, SO GUESS WHAT~ I WAS TALKING TO MY FRIEND TRACE TODAY AND HE SHOWED ME HIS BROTHER KORY ON FACETIME AND HE WAS SLEEPING IT WAS SO FUNNY, HE WAS MUMBLING, “Kory 2012, invisible s, Kory 2012.” LOL, I use to much caps.)

But I set fire to the rain,

 Watched it pour as I touched your face,

 Well, it burned while I cried

 'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name!

 

When I lay with you

 I could stay there

 Close my eyes

 Feel you here forever

 You and me together

 Nothing is better

 

'Cause there's a side to you

 That I never knew, never knew,

 All the things you'd say,

 They were never true, never true,

 And the games you play

 You would always win, always win

(Set Fire to the Rain – Adele)

-Christine’s POV-

“I don’t know if this is a good idea, Christine. I might kill them if they’re not reasonable.” Changjo said as we neared Chunji’s house. “Changjo, he’s homeless. My parents told me yesterday that he’s welcome to stay as long as he wants or needs to, they love Chunji and they’re fine with him staying with us. But my house isn’t his home, it’s just shelter.” I bit my lip. “He needs his parents.” Changjo sighed and nodded as we walked up to the front door. “Just stay calm, getting angry won’t help, Changjo.” I said softly and rang the doorbell.

Chunji’s mom answered and instantly got nervous. “Annyeong, Christine, Annyeong, Changjo.” “Annyeonghaeseyo, Ahjummoni, can we come in?” I asked politely. She hesitated before stepping back. “Sure, kids.” She said weakly, we entered the house and we went to living room with Mrs. Lee. We sat on the couch and she shifted nervously from one foot to the other. “What can I help you two with?” she asked, obviously knowing the answer. “Where’s, Mr. Lee, is he home?” I asked and she nodded and called him. Mr. Lee came out and paled a little; he sat down across from us and cleared his throat. “What can I you two with?” he asked, trying to stay polite towards us. “Chunji.” Changjo said simply, “We’re here to talk to you about Chunji.” Mr. Lee sighed, “Cheseongayo, but what happens to Chunji is not up to you.” “It’s not up to you either.” Changjo said back, forcing himself to stay calm. “Dae?” Mr. Lee asked, honestly a little surprised. “You kicked him out, if he lived under your rood, he’d live under your rules, but he doesn’t, so you can’t tell him what to do. Hell, he could go out and become a drug addict and die out in the streets.” Changjo shrugged. “He has no parental guidance anymore, no one to tell him what’s right and what’s wrong.” “Now, Jonghyun, that boy has some common sense.” Mr. Lee said. “The boy’s name is Chanhee, and he’s your son, whether you like it or not, he’s your son. You should love him, even if he likes boys. Who cares? It’s just who he is.” Changjo said getting angry. “Mr. Lee, Chunji needs you, I’ve never seen him cry so hard and so long before. He’s breaking, he needs you guys, he’s scared, confused, and alone. He was crying out in my shed today, I asked him if he was going to be okay and do you want to know what he said.” Silence greeted me, so I told them. “He said he just wanted his mom.” Mrs. Lee’s eyes watered and she took a shaky breath and covered her hand with . “Oh.” She whispered, “Oh, Chanhee.” “Mr. Lee do you love your son?” I whispered. He stayed quiet and refused to meet my eyes. “Of course you love Chunji; you just don’t love the fact that he’s gay.” I said softly and he started to shake a little. “Please just talk to him, don’t yell at him, don’t accuse him, don’t be mean to him, just talk to him.” I gulped, “And Mrs. Lee…please, just hug him.” A tear slipped down her face and she quickly wiped it away in embarrassment. Mr. Lee sighed after a long silence. “Fine, we’ll talk to Chanhee.” Relief swept through me. “Tomorrow, noon.” I said and they both nodded. “Jeongmal, Kamsahamnida.” I said sincerely and stood up with Changjo. We left the house and I started walking towards L. Joe’s house. “Where are you going, Christine? You live in the other direction.” Changjo said in confusion. “Yeah, I know. I’m going to talk to L. Joe though.” I hastily explained everything to Changjo and he sighed. “God, I’m going to kick L. Joe’s , I love the guy, but not when he’s this big of an to Chunji.” I nodded in agreement.

We knocked on his door and his mom answered. “Annyeong, Ahjummoni, is L. Joe home?” I asked and she nodded and let us in the house. “He’s around here somewhere, probably, you guys seem a little upset, what did that dumb do now?” We shrugged, “He’s just being himself.” I said and laughed a little, even though it wasn’t funny by any means. “What’s wrong with being myself?” L. Joe was frowning at us from the dining room. “Byunghun, look at yourself that should answer your question.” His Eomma said and he pouted. “Awh, dip, shut up mom.” Ms. Lee laughed and walked over to him, she jokingly shoved him before leaving the room. I looked at L. Joe seriously, “You know why we’re here, we need to talk, L. Joe. You can’t with Chunji like this, I won’t let you.” His face heated up a little but he shrugged. “I’m not playing with him, it’s not my fault he likes me. I’m straight, he knows that. He knows it’ll never happen.” I glared, “You’re ing with him and I don’t like it, L. Joe. You’re hurting him too much.” “I’m not hurting him.” He argued angrily. “Not purposely.” “Bull , L. Joe.” Changjo snapped, I sighed sadly. “L. Joe…please, please stop doing this to him. If you’re as straight as you claim, act it. Don’t be gay for a couple minutes around Chunji and then get mad at him for it.” “Ohh, girl, I just got told.” He said with a sigh. “Mianhae, Christine, I really don’t mean to hurt him, I’m straight. Can I…can we all hang out tonight?” I nodded and smiled softly. “Yes, but if you hurt him again, I’ll kick you in the balls so hard those ers will come flying out your mouth.” “Ohh, girl, just got serious!” he cried, jumping up and down. We all smiled at each other, maybe things would finally get a little better for Chunji.

(Comment, please~ So, like, I love Kevin, Eli, Dongho and Kiseop so much! But I can’t decide who’s my favorite, sigh, the troubles of a 13 year old. Lol, no. Anyway, I don’t know what I want my story will be next, I got the story line but not the couple so comment to vote whoever is at 10 first wins.

Choices are:

Junseob (JunhyungxYoseob-B2ST)

Elvin (ElixKevin-U-KISS)

Banglo (BangxZelo-B.A.P)

Jonglo (JongupxZelo-B.A.P)

Myungyeol (L/MyungsooxSungyeol-INFINITE)

Myungjong (L/MyungsooxSungjong-INFINITE)

Dongvin (DonghoxKevin-U-KISS)

Eunhae (EunhyukxDonghae-SUJU)

Yewook (YesungxRyeowook-SUJU)

2MIN (TaeminxMinho-SHINee)

Jongkey again? (JonghyunxKey-SHINee)

Daejae (DaehyunxYoungjae-B.A.P)

Rickjoe (RickyxL.Joe-TEENTOP)

Changrick (ChangjoxRicky-TEENTOP)

OH, BEETEEDUBZZ, BRO, 7 CHAPTERS LEFT. D:

 

Rant:

Okay, so I was at Chua (Buddhist temple) with Tommy and we were hanging out with our friends and we were joking arounda and Tommy was like "Omg, I can't wait to get home and take off my bra." and she was like "Omg, did you hear that, what a ." so me, Tommy and her got into a fight. LIKE HONESTLY, HE WAS JOKING. But no, she was being a naive homophobic . GIRL, I WILL RUIN YOU, LIKE I WILL RIP OUT YOUR OVARIES AND HANG THEM TO DRY. Honestly, homophobic people annoy the living out of me. Honestly, they act like homoual people are like ing aliens or devil incarnates or something, and that they are better than them. , PLEASE. First of all, most of them are dumb ers that can't look past the bible or their own ignorance and have ing narrow minds. GET THE OVER YOURSELVES. Timothy (My friends) is manlier than your dad, brother and boyfriends put together and he can still rock heels, so shut the up and go jump off a cliff, I hope y'all all burn in hell, and get by satan.

 

^Yes, I will ing ruin you, , DO NOT cross me.

 

 

KTHANXBAIII, LOVE YOU. <3

 

^Sorry, just gotta get it out of my system, bye~~~