Chapter 4 - W Live Photoshoot

Behind the Scenes

Luhan POV



Sehun's head flopped onto my shoulder. I laughed.

"You're tired already? We haven't even taken that many photos yet!" I teased.

Sighing, he raised his head. "I can't help it... I still don't think I'm very good at this."

"Oh come on," I hit his arm playfully. "You're doing great. All the noonas will love you." I winked.

Sehun snorted. "No, they'll all be falling over you. And Jongin, of course," he added.

"I personally think you look very handsome on camera." I smiled at him.

"Speaking of which..." Sehun looked past me. I turned around. A cameraman was walking towards us, and it looked like he was filming.

As he came closer, I looked into the camera, cupping my hands around my eyes as if to get a better look. Then I backed up. Smiling, I reached my hand out to grab Sehun's arm to drag him in front of the camera, but he pulled away from my grasp. The cameraman, however, spun the camera to film him anyway.

Embarrassed, Sehun was pinching the bridge of his nose, hiding from the camera, turning his head to the side, laughing shyly. I gave him a quick, encouraging glance and he turned toward the camera, lowered his hand from his face and smiled, flashing a peace sign a few times. Then after another second, he turned back to me, away from the camera. Taking the hint that Sehun didn't want to be filmed anymore, the cameraman left. I bowed as he walked away.

"That was so embarrassing..." he said, looking down, pinching his nose again.

I burst into laughter. "Sehun, you're so awkward on camera!"

He lowered his head even further. Aw, he looked so poor and helpless like that. I couldn't bear it.

"Don't worry though, dongsaeng. It makes you look...cute." I smiled at him. He peeked up at me. Aww.

"Really, hyung?"

"Definitely," I encouraged.

"I don't believe you." He smacked my arm.

"Ow, what was that for?" I demanded.

"For being so comfortable on camera when I'm not." He pouted, imitating how I usually look. Too cute.

Grinning, I responded, "Well, just act like the camera is me, and I'm sure you'll be okay. Just don't swing at it when you get annoyed." My eyes gleamed.

Sehun smacked me again. "What did I just tell you??" I rubbed my arm, frowning at him.

He laughed at my expression. "Well, you're not exactly a camera, are you?"

"Very funny." But I smiled. "Next time a cameraman comes over, just act normally." I told him.

"I'll try..." he sighed. "Maybe they won't come over again!" Sehun said hopefully.

"I think they will," I replied with a grin. His face dropped. "This is a photo shoot, after all."

And sure enough, not even ten minutes later, we were walking around when a cameraman caught up to us and began filming.

"Oh no, another one," Sehun commented in a low voice, trying not to look too devastated. "I think they can't stay away from your baby face, hyung." He put his hand on my shoulder. "So I blame you."

I smiled. Turning toward the camera, I looked into it again, then backed up and gave a small wave. Sehun had automatically pinched his nose, but he lowered his hand. He was still too shy to look into the camera, however, and the cameraman left again.

"You did better!" I congratulated him.

"Not really," he muttered. "Why are you so natural on camera?" he whimpered. Gah, poor guy.

"I've just had a lot of practice," I comforted. "I'm sure you'll get a hang of it, too."

"I hope so."

"Maybe you need some...motivation," I said, eyes twinkling mischievously.

"What?" Sehun looked alarmed.

"If you don't act naturally on camera, I'll give you a punishment. How about I...flick your forehead?" I gave him a sly grin.

"What?!" Sehun exclaimed.

"Yeah, so you better not be shy," I warned him.

"Why you little..."

"Little? You're the maknae!" I objected.

"Well, you look little..." Sehun muttered. "But you're really evil..."

"What was that?" I asked innocently in my sweetest voice.

Sehun looked at me and shook his head. "Pure evil..."

I laughed. He smiled. Then his smile dropped.

"What is it?" I asked, concerned.

"Another camera," he moaned.

I laughed again. "Don't forget your punishment," I reminded in a sing-song voice. Sehun groaned. I patted his shoulder and put my hand on it for support.

It was a woman this time, and she came over and zoomed in on Sehun first, who was looking away. However, as if reminded by my warning, he looked into the camera, smiling. I reached my hand over as if to grab his face and pinch his cheeks, but then I made my hand into a position looking like it was ready to flick him, and he hastily flashed a peace sign a few times, maybe to seem more relaxed and natural, and used it to push my hand away. However, I decided to flick him anyway.

I put my hand into position and began taking aim for his forehead. He brushed me away with his hand a few times, still smiling with an embarrassed look, but my face was stone serious. Seeing that I wasn't going to stop, he suddenly grasped my arm to stop me from flicking his forehead and most of his shy smile dropped. That made me smile, giving away that my humorless face had just been a mask and it was all a joke. Sehun hit my arm.

"Why'd you do that, hyung?" he asked in an exasperated voice.

The camera-woman smiled at us. "You two are cute together," she told us with a laugh.

Sehun blushed, which made me laugh too. "Thank you," I said, giving her a smile. "Could you possibly cut out the part when I smiled and broke my serious face?"

"Of course!" she replied. "I think it would be better that way too," she whispered.

"Thank you very much!" I bowed. Sehun followed my example. She bowed too and left.

When she was out of earshot, Sehun buried his head in my chest.

"Why are there so many cameras," he whined.

"We're at a photoshoot, Sehunnie. There are bound to be cameras," I teased.

But seeing his dejected expression, I grabbed his hand. "Come on, let's go do something fun!"

 

---

I decided that I needed to put up another chapter because the last one was just too short

for Sehun's birthday. It wasn't good enough ><

Hopefully this one is better! It's definitely longer... .__.

LINK TO VIDEO: http://youtu.be/kI5XQ01aW2s

(The Luhan and Sehun parts start at 1:20, 1:37, and 1:51^^)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN, MAKNAEEEE~<3

If only your best friend, Luhan hyung, could be there with you... T_T

(Note: Kai's real name is Jongin^^)