Chapter 1 - First Photoshoot

Behind the Scenes

Sehun POV

 


"Just act natural," the photographer sighed.

"He's said that twenty times already," I muttered.

"Don't worry," Luhan encouraged. "And don't be shy-- just be yourself!"

"But I am shy..."

"Not all the time," he teased, eyes twinkling. "At least stop furrowing your eyebrows. It makes you look so worried, you little kid," he scolded affectionately.

I chuckled slightly and heard the clicks of cameras. Automatically, I stiffened again.

"The cameras make me uncomfortable, and I just can't seem to relax. I'm more open when I'm just around you, hyung." I lowered my eyes.

"Then pretend it's just us two and do what you normally do," he advised, flashing me his signature smile. Man, he really won't have any trouble getting fangirls after our debut. Heck, he already has a ton.

"Alright," I agreed hesitantly. "I'm tired."

"Then rest your head on my shoulder, like usual."

I complied. The photographer squealed. "YES! PERFECT! KEEP THAT POSE!" I almost jumped, but I obeyed. "Now, Sehun, tilt your face toward the camera...PERFECT! I LIKE IT! Luhan, look down and uh touch your face or something! YES! THAT'S GOOD!" Many snaps and flashes from the camera. "OKAY! I THINK WE'RE DONE HERE. THAT'S A WRAP! WOO!"

I lifted my head and said under my breath, "I think I liked him when he was tired and annoyed better." Luhan laughed, showing off his eye smile, making me smile as well.

Suddenly, we heard a voice shout, "KAI, LU HAN, CHEN, TAO, REPORT TO THE BED SET!"

Luhan sighed. "Alright Sehunnie, I have to go. Maybe we can get more pictures together later?" Seeing me wince, he laughed again and added, "Or we can just hang out."

I grinned sheepishly. "Sounds good."

He ruffled my hair and walked away, waving. I didn't know what to do next. Aimlessly, I wandered around, picked up an apple from the snack table, put it back down, took a water bottle instead, and hydrated myself. I felt at a loss without Luhan guiding me.

Come on, Sehun, I thought to myself. You won't always be together. You'll have to separate when EXO-M leaves to promote in China. My heart lurched at the thought, but I gritted my teeth. You have to be more independent.

Determined, I walked over to one of the photographers. "Excuse me, but do I need to be in any more pictures?" I asked.

He seemed surprised, but responded, "Actually, yes. Do you want to do that right now?" He studied me carefully.

All of them must know how camera-shy I am by now. "Sure. I'm not doing anything else at the moment."

They prepared a set and gave me a chair. Sitting, I reached down to put my water bottle on the ground, but the photographer burst out: "Wait! Try drinking from it. Maybe it will seem like a more natural pose."

Grateful for the suggestion, I unscrewed the cap and drank, looking at the camera. It was still awkward, but at least it wasn't just my face. After a few other poses, the photographer said, "That's great! You're done here."

I let out a sigh of relief. That wasn't so bad after all. I walked up to the bed set where Luhan was, and they were wrapping up too. The photographer saw me and waved me over.

"Sehun, why don't you and Luhan pose on the bed together!"

My face flushed but I heard Luhan laugh. "Come on, dongsaeng!" I walked over and he made room for me on the bed. We both sat up and extended our legs.

"Good, good!" The cameraman exclaimed. "Now look at me!" Click, click, click. "I like it, I like it. That should be enough!"

"Wow, that was fast," I commented.

"You must be getting better at this, good job! I knew you could do it!" Luhan flashed me his smile again.

"Yeah, maybe I am." I smiled back. Suddenly, my smile dropped. What will I do without this guy?

 

 

 

---

 

Gah you guys are too kind, subscribing even before I posted a chapter! T_T 

Thank you so much~ Let's keep supporting HunHan/SeHan, okay? Even though they're separated right now...

Also, it may take me quite a few chapters to get up-to-date on news about them, so please bear with mee.

I will hopefully be updating pretty quickly, but if I don't, sorry!! ><

However, I *do* tend to write longer chapters...^^

Please follow my tumblr (http://madetofangirl.tumblr.com/) because I will post there whenever I update!

This is my first fanfic, so sorry for the amateur-ness... Just needed to write about my wonderful

Luhan and Sehun<3