Chapter 34 - Disneyland Part 1

Behind the Scenes

[A/N]: According to fan accounts, they went to California Adventure and didn't go into the original Disneyland Park. (At least, I think so... .__.)

 

Luhan POV



I looked over at Jongin. He had his face buried in his hands, and he was leaning against the window. My heart wrenched. Poor kid. His injuries have been bothering him, and he has a headache.

I remembered asking him if he wanted to stay in the hotel, but he had just shaken his head and said he was alright, forcing a smile. He said that the ticket was already paid for, and he wanted to see Disneyland because he probably wouldn’t get another chance to. I couldn’t really argue after that, but I was worried about his health.

When we arrived to Disneyland, we exited the shuttle bus and went with our managers to wait in the line. There were fans around. How did they know we would be here? I wondered.

After waiting in line and getting our tickets, we entered the park. I went over to Sehun and grabbed his arm. He turned and smiled at me.

“Where do you want to go first, hyung?”

I tapped my chin. “Not sure... Is there a map?”

“Here.” I looked up and saw Kris handing me a folded map.

“Thanks, duizhang!” I beamed at him. He chuckled and took a few more maps, walking away to give them to the others.

I opened it and held it out. http://disneyland.disney.go.com/media/dlr_nextgen/SiteCatalog/PDF/DisneyCaliforniaAdventureParkMap_20110815.pdf (interactive map: http://disneyland.disney.go.com/maps/#/m=disneyland)

It was all in English. Dang it.

“KRIS!” I called. “IT’S IN ENGLISH!” He turned around and looked at me.

“Oh, sorry! I think there might be Chinese ones...” He walked back to the place where the maps were. There was Spanish, French, Portuguese... and fortunately, there was Chinese too, although no Korean. I grabbed a few Chinese maps. Taking one for myself, I handed the rest to Kris who brought them over to Zitao and Yixing.

Opening the map, I stared at it. There were so many rides...

“Hyung, what does it say?” Sehun whispered.

“Oh, I’ll tell you some of the rides,” I replied.

After listing some, I heard Chanyeol shout, “ROLLER COASTER!!!!!”

I gulped. I didn’t like roller coasters very much. Just the feeling in your stomach and seeing yourself go straight down and twist around... My stomach flipped just thinking about it.

I saw Sehun smile. Oh crap. Does he like roller coasters?

I heard some of the other members cheering, and they started walking.

Kyungsoo waved for us to come over, calling, “We’re going to head for the roller coaster!”

My stomach dropped. But Sehun grabbed my hand happily and started skipping in their direction.

When we got to the roller coaster, I looked up at the sign. California Screamin'. My face paled. I really didn’t want to go on it. Sehun turned to me and he had a concerned expression.

“Hyung, are you okay?” he asked, looking at me carefully.

“Um, yeah...” I looked down. “I just...don’t like roller coasters,” I said in a small voice.

“Oh.”

I felt my cheeks heating up. He must think I’m a wuss...

“...I’ll stay here with you then!”

I raised my head in surprise. Sehun smiled at me.

“W-what?” I stuttered. Did he just say...

“I’ll stay here with you! You know, to keep you company while we wait for them to come back from the ride,” Sehun explained happily.

“Are you sure, Sehun?” I asked cautiously.

“Of course!”

My heart swelled. What a thoughtful and caring kid... I’m really glad you’re doing this.

Chanyeol waved his hand. “Come on, guys, let’s get in line!”

I saw Jongin following them towards the line. My eyes widened. I grabbed his arm. He turned back to look at me.

“Jongin-ah, what are you doing?” I demanded. “You shouldn’t go on the roller coaster if you’re not feeling well!” He stared at me blankly.

“Yah, Jongin, did you hear me??”

“Don’t worry, Luhan hyung,” he responded finally. “I’ll be alright. I want to go.”

I sighed. This kid...

“Fine,” I relented. “But don’t go on any more of them, okay? Especially if you feel uncomfortable.”

He nodded and I released his arm. He turned to leave. Then he glanced back at me.

“Are you guys going?” he asked.

“N-no...” I stammered. He raised his eyebrow.

“Why not?”

“Well, I-I just...don’t like...r-roller coasters...” I looked away, embarrassed. Then I felt Sehun sling his arm around me.

“Yeah, so I’ll stay here with hyung. You go ahead, Jongin,” he said cheerfully. I smiled at him, grateful.

“Alright.” Jongin gave us a wave and left to wait in line.

 

---

 

I am really really really REALLY sorry I haven't been updating. -cries- I was procrastinating this chapter again.

I'm still scared to write about Disneyland... I really feel like it won't be good enough. I don't know how you guys

are still putting up with me... I get annoyed when people don't update, yet here I am, not updating... T_T

And gah I've gained subs. Thank you so muchhhh<3333

But finally, as promised, Disneyland!! :D Although this is a really short chapter... .__.

There's much more to comee. I'm sure you guys have seen a ton of pictures and fan accounts and everything,

so I won't bombard you with too much... And I'll apologize again in advance because I probably won't

update very often for the next week since I have finals... -sob-

In the meantime, while you're waiting for me to update, here's some of my FAVORITE fanfics here on AFF

out of the over 50 I'm subscribed to... Enjoy(: [Sorry, none are HunHan D:]

COMPLETED:

My Crazy Hot Aliens: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/162932/my-crazy-hot-aliens-comedy-fantasy-friendship-korean-romance-exo-exok

The Sequel: (JUST FINISHED. I DIED.) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/184390/my-crazy-hot-aliens-ii-the-invasion-fantasy-friendship-romance-exo-exok-exom

She's Different: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/159348/she-s-different-you-exok-exom-kai-chanyeol

A Bouquet Every Day: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/189811/a-bouquet-everyday-romance-you-exo-baekhyun-chanyeol-kris

UNFINISHED:
Summer Vacation With a Jerk: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/139620/summer-vacation-with-a-jerk-comedy-romance-you-exo-luhan

Maid in Love: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/181345/maid-in-love-you-exok-exom-kris-suho

The Contract: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/185266/the-contract-romance-exo-exok-baekhyun

Bad Boy: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/170594/bad-boy-romance-exo-exok-kai

Only Friends: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/203775/only-friends-drama-friendship-schoollove-you-exo-exom-kris

Soo... Tell me if you like them!^^

(I didn't link Absolute Chanyeol or Be Human... But I'm going to assume most of you have read it.

And those are on livejournal I think. If you haven't read them, first of all, where have you been???

Lol, but seriously, message me. I'll give you the links. They are MUST READS. Baekyeol and Taoris<3333)