Chapter 32 - Night Date

Behind the Scenes

Luhan POV


EXO-M had a bunch of fansigns, and I was extremely happy to meet all the fans. Like, you have no idea. I even fanserviced a bunch with Minseok after he asked me too, since people are shipping us. I hope Sehun doesn’t mind. But people ship him with Jongin and even Joonmyun, so whatever.

EXO-K had a bunch of radio interviews, which all the members of EXO-M tuned in to whenever they were on one. Kris even sent in a message once. It was a good feeling to be able to hear them talking about themselves live, just as they had seen and supported us when we were on web interviews live.

After three days of fansigns, we prepared for a live performance in which all of EXO would dance together on Inkigayo. We were all pumped for it, but also nervous. However, when we were on stage, we were together. And it felt so right to be like that again. As one.

EXO-M also performed on some stages in Korea, and it was nerve-wracking since it was our first time doing something like that, but members of EXO-K and other sunbaes coached us through it, and we ended up doing well. Thankfully, it wasn’t our first time performing (because of things like Super Show and stuff where we had chances to perform) so we were able to keep calm and show a charismatic side on stage.

Before we knew it, our time in Korea was drawing to a close as we were preparing to leave for...SMTOWN!!

The night before we were going to leave, all of us were really nervous. So we decided to have a movie night at the EXO-K dorm. We all played games to decide who would get to sit on the couch. Of course, Jongin won. That guy is so good at this stuff. So EXO-K settled on the couch while EXO-M pulled up blankets and pillows and sat on the floor in front of them. It was a snug fit and everyone was curled up together.

“Hey, where are the snacks?” Zitao suddenly asked.

“Yeah, I’m hungry,” Yixing piped up.

“Maknae, go get it,” Baekhyun said with a straight face, eyes not leaving the screen as Joonmyun fast-forwarded through the trailers in the beginning.

“What?? Why mee...” I heard Sehun whine. I chuckled.

“I’ll go with you,” I offered, standing up. Brushing off my pants, I looked back at Sehun who was still sitting on the couch. “Come on, get up, lazy .” I beckoned to him with my finger.

Groaning, he reluctantly pushed himself off the couch and stood up. I began walking into the kitchen, and he trailed behind me. I peeked into the refrigerator and found...nothing. Just a few bottles of water. Confused, I opened our pantry and also saw that there wasn’t anything there except packs of ramen. Panicking now, I turned around to Sehun.

“Why isn’t there any food??”

Sehun blinked at me. Then his eyes widened.

“THERE’S NO FOOD???” he shouted.

“WAIT, WHAT?!” A shout came from the living room. Oh, they must’ve heard us...

Suddenly, Zitao ran into the room. His eyes were bulging out. He dashed to the refrigerator and seeing that it was empty, also checked the pantry.

Seeing that was empty too, he spun around to us and demanded, “WHY ISN’T THERE ANY FOOD????”

Then, Kris walked into the kitchen and answered, “We were trying to clean out our food supply before we left for SM Town, remember? That’s why we finished everything and didn’t go grocery shopping.”

I facepalmed. Why didn’t I remember that? Oh well, thanks duizhang. We can always count on you.

“Then what are we going to eat??” Zitao demanded.

“I don’t know,” Kris sighed. “Maybe just watch the movie without snacks?”
Zitao did a super ultra pout. “But duizhang~~ What’s a movie without snacks? Pleaseee, can we get some? Please~~~?” Even I couldn’t resist his aegyo this time, so Kris
definitely fell into it.

“Alright, alright,” Kris agreed, looking at Zitao with a soft expression. I chuckled. Zitao is Kris’s biggest weak spot.

Kris turned to me. “Luhan, why don’t you and Sehun go get some snacks then?” I gaped at him.

“Hey hey, you’re the duizhang, shouldn’t YOU go??” I stuck out my tongue.

“Well, you and Sehun were the ones who were supposed to get snacks, so you should carry through with it, even if it means going farther than you expected.” Kris raised an eyebrow. Disciplining us, duizhang? I sighed.

“Fine,” I mumbled, grabbing Sehun’s wrist. “Come on, I’m going to get my backpack and we can go.”

“Aww, why do we have to go...” Sehun whined quietly, following me. We went to his shared room with Joonmyun, where I had left my bag. Sehun also picked up his, and took a baseball cap from inside his closet. I noticed that Sehun was wearing a very light t-shirt.

“Sehun, change into a long-sleeved shirt. It’s going to be chilly outside,” I said.

“Why?” he complained. “You’re wearing a t-shirt too. I don’t wanna change...”

I looked at him. After seeing my serious expression, he looked down and muttered, “Alright, alright, I’ll get a long-sleeved shirt... Sheesh, mother.”

I smiled affectionately at him as he reached into his closet to get something. After he finished changing, I slung my backpack on my back and headed out the door. Sehun did the same, adjusting his cap on his head.

We hadn’t walked very far when we saw some people passing us across the street. They stopped walking and since the street was empty, we heard them talking to each other fairly clearly from where we were.

“OMO! Could that be... LUHAN AND SEHUN???”

I ducked my head in embarrassment and tried to hide my face from them. Sehun pulled his baseball cap lower as his face heated up. However, they quickly crossed the street and began walking behind us. It was pretty awkward. I peeked back at them and saw that they had their phones up, taking pictures. Just as I was turning my head back around, it flashed. I blinked. She took a picture... Facing forward, I noticed another flash out of the corner of my eye. Sehun nudged me, giving me a little head signal, motioning me to talk to them. Shy kid.

I stopped walking and pulled Sehun to a halt too. The girls behind us stopped and stared at us.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Luhan. This is Sehun,” I said, although they already knew who we were.

Smiles broke out onto their faces. “Annyeonghaseyo!! I’m ____.”

“And I’m ____!” the other girl broke in. [A/N]: Sorry, I didn’t want to give them fake names... Besides, I’m not good at Korean.

I smiled at them. “Nice to meet you.” Sehun also bowed and murmured.

“What can we do for you?” I asked politely.

“Oppas, could we have your autographs?” the first girl begged.

I looked at Sehun. “Sure,” I agreed.

The girls rummaged through their bags for pens and paper. When they found some, we signed it for them and they squealed.

“Thank you sososo much!! We love you! EXO, HWAITING~!” They raised their fists in the air. I smiled. Then they bowed and left, squealing and giggling to themselves.

Still smiling, I turned back to Sehun. “I’m really glad we could help them. They seemed so happy. I’ll never get tired of it.” I beamed at him. But he just shook his head.

“What?” I asked, confused. “What is it?”

“It’s just... You’re so comfortable around fans all the time. You always know how to deal with them and you’re always so charming and polite and... I’m just not very good at it, hyung.” Sehun hung his head.

My heart clenched at his insecurities. “Don’t be like that, Sehun. The fans already love you. And you do know how to do fanservice,” I encouraged. “I mean, look at all the HunHan out there, and that’s just part of it,” I joked lightheartedly.

Sehun continued looking down, but he whispered, “Thanks, hyung.”

I smiled at him and slid my arm through his. “Come on, let’s get some snacks and go back to the dorm before they start the movie without us.”

---

 

Hey guys! Back with another chapterr. (Sorry, I kinda randomly made up a situation for the night date,

I don't know anything that happened for sure, so more imagination... whee! :P)

I'm checking tumblr tomorrow sigh. I wasn't home all day :P

But gah I heard that EXO-M didn't have security at the airport?? Like wtf. And apparently

LUHAN GOT PUSHED DOWN AND IS INJURED??????? I WAS SO FREAKING ANNOYED AT

CHINESE FANS. (I'm Chinese myself but seriously...) I was just....disappointed. And disgusted.

I hope they feel sorry. My friend showed me a picture, and fans were just rubbing all over them.

I don't even know how they could take it. I feel so bad for them. -sobs so hard- Poor EXO-M... T____T

I ranted to my friend for so long lol. But gah. Is this true, you guys?? Did you hear this?

I'm not on tumblr yet so idk... .__. But gah. Anyways. Have some GIFs!

 

The XiuHan heart at EXO-M's fansign:

Kris's wink at a performance of EXO-M

 

SOURCES: Allkpop article about EXO dancing together:

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/05/exo-k-and-exo-m-to-perform-together-on-stage-for-the-first-time-since-debut

QUOTES: In an interview, Sehun said they play games (mostly bokbulbok) to decide who does chores. They all agreed that Kai was the best and was the "level of sniper."

Also, in an EXO-M interview, they said Lay eats the most snacks.

In another interview, they said Tao eats the most, and Tao explained that ever since he was young,

he has loved eating.

LINK TO VIDEO: EXO-M on Show Champion (EXO-M part starts at 3:45) http://youtu.be/9GTXKEyPjF8