Chapter 3 - Teaser Together

Behind the Scenes

Sehun POV



"Wow, SMTOWN released three teasers in a row with you in it! You're getting a lot of attention, little maknae." Luhan smiled at me playfully.

"Wait, another one came out??" My eyes widened. "Is it just me? I didn't film that many teasers..."

"Nope, it's with someone else." Luhan's smile widened.

"Who is it?!" I demanded. This guy would stretch it out to the last second just to bug me.

"Guess."

"Just. Tell. Me." I said through clenched teeth.

"Alright, alright." He sighed. "You're no fun," he added with a pout. "Anyway," he continued. "You were with...me!"

I stared at him. Then I absorbed what he said.

"REALLY??" I freaked out.

Laughing, Luhan confirmed, "Yes, dongsaeng. I'll show you later!"

I wanted to see it right away, but we didn't have a computer nearby, so I reluctantly agreed. "How are fans reacting?"

"To our new teaser? I think they like it." Luhan looked down shyly. Aw, he looks so young and innocent when he does that. Heck, he looks young all the time. I almost forget he's my hyung sometimes, except he's so motherly and protective.

"Really? What are they saying?" I probed.

"Well...some fans are shipping us together." I saw the tips of his ears turn red, and my face heated up too. Suddenly, he looked up at me with a bright smile on his face.

"No worries, though!" he said cheerfully. "Manager-nim says its all good and that this could even help us!"

"Wait, really?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah!" Luhan told me, almost over-enthusiastic. "This way, if anyone becomes a fan of one of us, they could become a fan of the other, too! And we'd get a lot of attention from fans. Plus, they really want to ship us together, so it's just like fan service and stuff. I'm sure you've heard of other OTPs before-- it'll be like the same thing. You're okay with it, right?" He looked at me with wide eyes. Again with the aegyo; this guy was too cute for his own good.

"I'm okay with it," I said, smiling. And honestly, I really was. We were too good of friends to let it come between us in any way, and it's also for the fans. "Let's do this." We high-fived.

"But Sehun," Luhan looked at me seriously with a concerned expression. "If I do anything you don't feel comfortable with, just let me know, and I'll stop right away. I care about you and our friendship too."

I couldn't help myself. I spontaneously wrapped him in a tight hug. "Thanks for worrying about me, hyung," I whispered in his ear. I released him from my embrace and continued, "But I think we'll be alright." I laughed. "You'll have to take the lead, though. I have a feeling I'll be too shy to do anything!"

Luhan laughed too. "Don't worry, Sehunnie. I'll protect you and guide you through it. But I'm sure you'll pick up on it in no time!"

I grinned. "Maybe I will. Hey, weren't we going to celebrate our teaser together?" I asked, eyes twinkling.

"You know it. One bowl of lo mein?" he replied with a mischievous smile.

"Only one?" I teased in a whiny voice.

"Do you have a problem with that?" Luhan demanded gruffly, but he broke out into a smile and grabbed my hand, taking off for the noodle shop.

 

---

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SEHUN!!!!<3

I needed to make something dedicated to him for his birthday, so here you go! 

A chapter from his POV(: Of course it introduces HunHan shipping... xD

Sorry it's short... .__.

LINK TO TEASER: http://youtu.be/RF5uHmfcni8