Chapter 30!!!!

We Can't Be Just Friends...(Sequel to Just Friends....Right?)

Changjo's POV:

"Ah, waeyo?! Please~~~" Minwoo said, jumping up and down as he tried to get me to buy him ice cream. "Please~" He gave me his best puppy eyes.

I gulped. "N-no..." Must stay strong!

Minwoo pouted and snuggled onto my chest as he did some aegyo. "Oppa~Can you buy me some ice cream?~" I scrunched my eyes closed but can't help but peek a little. Minwoo was staring at me with his round eyes and they were sparkling with a little pout.

Argh, I can't take it anymore! "Ara! Ara! I'll go buy it...."

"Yay!" He kissed me cheek and hugged me. "Oppa saranghae! <3"

He ate his ice cream happily as we walked down to school. "How is it?" I asked.

"Delicious! Try some!" He stuffed them into my mouth and I taseted the cold strawberry flavor. Minwoo giggled and leaned on my shoulder as he continued to eat the ice cream.

We met up with Sungmin at the front gates. He looked pretty weird, wearing those non-lenses glasses and like, his eyes were red and tired. "Sungmin, were you crying?" I asked.

He only chuckled and shake his head. "Come on, we'll be late for class." He said and rushed into the school like it was the best place in the world.

"What's wrong with Sungmin?" Changjo asked me as I took out my books for first class. I didn't answer but shrugged. "I hope he's alright."

 

Byunghun's POV:

I woke up like every other day: boring without Chanhee. Obviously I can't take him back since he's working for Jiyeon now. Argh, she better take good care of Chanhee.

"Byunghun, it's time to wake up." Umma said with that flat tone of hers. "You know, if you hadn't fired Chanhee, I wouldn't be waking you up right now."

"I know, I know. I'm not proud of it either, Mother."

Umma rolled her eyes. "Just get up, Byunghun. You're going to be late for school."

"Ara. Ara."

~

"Byunghun! You're finally back!" Daehyun shouted, jumping up from his seat. "Where were you all week?!"

"I was, uh, sick."

"Oh."

I sat in my seat and stared out the window. I wonder what Chanhee's doing right now. Is he cleaning, baking, watering the plants? I want to see him already~

"What are you looking at?" Do Kyungsoo, a classmate, said as he looked out the window with his huge eyes. "Oh! It's a squirrel!"

"Kyungsoo, that's a bird."

"....."

"....."

"...shut up."

 

Sungmin's POV:

Math class finally finished and I rushed to my locker, took out my next books and head to class since I don't want to see that jerk again.

He's probably got a girlfriend or something. Jerk.

"Sungmin! Sungmin, wait up!"

Aish, speak of the devil.

"Sungmin! Why are you avoiding me lately?" He dared to ask. I rolled my eyes and continued to walk to class. "Sungmin!" He grabbed my hand and turned me around. "Have you been crying lately?"

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Then I shot him a glare. "Look. I don't know what goes on in that head of yours. But just leave me alone, okay?! Or is that too difficult for you?"

"Sungmin, what's wrong with you? Are you alright?"

"Why don't you check your messages?" I was about to turn away when I remembered something else. "Oh and Jongup, cut the act. You wanted this."

That jerk. Trying to play dumb on me. Ain't going to happen. I'm not going to try to get him back when he's the one that wanted to break up. I'll find someone else, someone who can love me forever. Someone who's NOT Jongup.

"Sungmin! Wait! Just once, come on, you have to listen to me!" He said, running in front of me and blocking my way. "It's true. I did send that message. But it's not like I wanted to! I thought that if we put a break on our relationship until summer, that's only a few months away, then we can get back together. Please, just wait until summer."

"Wait? For what? For us to get back together? And what should I do until then? Pray? Rot? Cry my heart out because you're not by my side? Cry my heart out because you want to pause our relationship? Cry my heart out because you said that you loved me? What should I do, huh? Tell me! Tell me!"

He buried me into his chest. I started to pound him with my fists but I knew I was too weak and upset right now to be hurting him even a bit. Tears were coming down uncontrollably down my cheeks. "Tell me." I repeated, each time weaker and weaker. "Tell me..." 

I felt something soft touch my forehead, and then I fell asleep deeply in his arms.