Chapter 1

We Can't Be Just Friends...(Sequel to Just Friends....Right?)

"Effie! Youngmin! Kwangmin!" Changjo shouted, riding his bike to the entrance of his new high school. "I'm so glad we're still in the same school!"

Eiffe nodded. "Summer went by fast. I wish we were back in Elementary School. I'm sorta nervous about high school. You?"

Changjo disagreed when he locked his bike against the pole. "Not really. I feel like my life started back at one again. I'm excited. Umma has always told me stories when he was in high school. He said it's difficult at first but it becomes easier when we meet new friends."

"But we'll be the best of friends right? We've been together ever since we were in diapers." Kwangmin reminded. He looked at his brother then to his friends. "Anyway, what classes do you have, Changjo?"

"Um....B Class."

"Huh?" Effie gasped. "I'm C...."

"And we're A...." Youngmin said. "Aish. We'll meet up here after school and walk home together arraso? Just like old times."

"Yeah!"

***

"Let's see...." Changjo was holding his scheduale in his hands as he looked at every room. "Here! Oof!" Suddenly, he bumped into someone. "Oops. Sorry."

The boy giggled. "It's ok. I'm a bit clumsy."

"Aniyo. I wasn't looking were I was walking. You seem like a freshman too." Changjo asked and the boy nodded.

"Annyeong." He stuck out his hand. "My name's No Minwoo. You?"

Changjo smiled as he handshook the boy. "I'm Kim Jonghyun, but everyone calls me Changjo." Minwoo smiled.

"So I guess we're friends?"

"Yepp. Let's get to class."

The room was full of nervous freshmen. Changjo and Minwoo took their seats in the back next to another boy. "Hey." Changjo said. "Can we sit here?"

The boy gave a smile and nodded. "Of course." He stood up. "I'm Sungmin. Choi Sungmin." (Co-ed School/Speed Member)

"Annyeong. I'm Changjo."

"And I'm Minwoo. Nice to meet you." Minwoo giggled.

The bell rang, indicating class is starting. "Hello everyone." The teacher said. "My name is Mr. Jung." He said, writing his name on the board. "I know you're all nervous but don't worry. I'm not going to bite.....unless some of you taste like chicken."

The class laughed. "Let's get started with a pop quiz shall we?"

*groan*

"Lighten up, it was a joke. Let's start with role calls."

***

Changjo's POV:

My stomach grumbled as I headed to the cafeteria. Morning class are always a bit long, but I think I can handle it. "Changjo!" I heard Minwoo call behind me.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Are you going to sign up for dance class?"

"Um...I've been thinking about it. But I'm not sure." I answered.

He pouted as his eyes formed cutely. "Please~Sungmin and I are joining! We're forming a trio and we just need  one more person~please, I'm begging you~"

I chuckled. "Arraso. I'll join. Where do I sign up?"

"Well." He paused. "They closed for a bit since it's lunch time. I guess you'll have to sign up after school." I nodded and asked him if he wanted to come to the cafeteria and he agreed.

The room was huge when we entered. As we got our lunch, we sat next to Sungmin. "Sungmin!" Minwoo shouted. "Guess what!"

He shot up, his hands slammed on the table. "THERE ARE PONIES OUTSIDE?!?!"

"Uh...no?"

"JENNIFER LOPEZ AND POLE DANCING?!"

"Argh! You at guessing!" Minwoo shouted. "Changjo's joining our trio."

"Really?" He turned to me and I nodded. Sungmin smiled as he grabbed my hand and bumped my shoulder. "Thanks dude." I laughed.

"But why form a trio? Not a group?"

Sungmin was about to say something but Minwoo covered his mouth. "It's nothing with ponies." He said and turned to me. "It's because there's three main parts of music."

"What?" I never heard of this.

Sungmin nodded. "Three." He held up three fingers. "A vocalist, a rapper, and a dancer."

"So?"

"One of us is the main dancer, me, main rapper, Minwoo and you're the main vocalist."

I tilted my head in confusment. "But I dance well too. And rap well."

"There's one problem." Minwoo said. "I can only rap, I don't know how to sing. And Sungmin is a better dancer than me. Plus, your voice sounds like you can hold long and high vocals. Sungmin can't."

"Hey!" I shouted and puffed my cheeks. "I'm good at dancing too."

Minwoo shook his head and dragged me away from Sungmin. "You are but....have you seen Sungmin dance? I've competed against him and I lost badly. Sungmin is very good at dancing."

"Argh. Then let's have a dance battle." I said and Sungmin agreed with a smirk.

***

It was a while after lunch that Sungmin and I began our battle. I started first.

 

 

 

And this was Sungmin's dance.

 

 

 

I was sooo surprised. Minwoo was right. He can dance better than me.  Guess I really am the main vocal. I chuckled. "What's so funny?" Minwoo asked.

I shook my head. "Nothing. Just a bit surprised with myself."

"What do you mean?"

"I never knew I could sing. I always thought dancing was my specialty and I hated singing. Wow. I feel so weird."

"So...does that mean you'll be our main vocal?"

I laughed again. "Yeah sure why not."

"Yay!" Minwoo cheered as he gave me a hug, "Thank you Changjo! Thank you!"