Chapter 9: rumors& confession

U and I Forever

 

_ _ _ _’s P.O.V:
 
Because of last night, I got less sleep, sleeping at library isn’t a bad thing right? Just I need to sleep for a min or hours. In the corner I decided to sit and grab a book, I think less student are going in here place, this is a good spot to slumber. 
 
 
 
 
 
Kahi’s P.O.V:
_ _ _ _-ah where are you?? She’s been missing since lunch time, she also turned off her phone, did she already ate or have her favorite drink? Aiish! This kid! Giving me headache “Yah! Have you already found _ _  _ _-ah?” I asked Sunhae on the other line of the phone, “Ani, eonni, otteoke?!” I can sense she’s panicking and shaking “hey, clam down, just go to the places she always went.” I hang up. _ _ _ _-ah, where the hell are u?! 
 
I kept on looking and searching every corner of the campus building, I passed by the library, I turned back, ah! Maybe she’s here. I thought, when I entered the library, I bowed to the librarian and tries to find _ _ _ _, “_ _ _ _-ah? Where are u? are u here?” I whispered, maybe she can hear me; I peak on every shelves and students who are reading on the table, just hoping she’s one of them. 
But failed where the heck is she, I was going out when I passed by one of a shelves at the last corner, I saw I student sitting on the floor leaning against the wall, I can’t easily see the face only half body, I think the figure is familiar, I went closer and closer it’s _ _ _ _!!! It’s her! I quickly hugged her “_ _ _ _-ah! I thought you were missing!” I hugged her tighter, when I released her, she just gave me the look what-are-u-talking-about?! Look, she rubbed her eyes “kaja!” I offered my hands to her and went off the library.
 
 “Yah! You scared me and Sunhae, we thought you were missing, where you have been. Have u eaten your lunch??” I threw her continues questions “am fine, and why would I be missing eonni, I just sleep in there, couz I got less sleep last night. So why worried?” she walk fast, I just watch her walking away. I smiled at myself _ _ _ _-ah, please don’t go away from me again, I was frighten. If I lose you I’ll be very sad. And run to catch her up.
 
 
 
 
_ _ _ _’s P.O.V:
 
 
When I arrived at the parking lot Sunhae suddenly hugged me “yah! Get off!” I pushed her away, but she kept on trying to hug me, what’s with this two!!! When Sunhae calmed down, we went back to our class. 
 
 
I let them go first because I have to get something on my locker some books of mine, “hey! Have u heard the news?” the girl on my left side asked her friend “what news?” the other girl asked I kept my head stuck inside my locker so they can’t recognize me listening to their conversation “seobie oppa, he said his dating _ _ _ _-ah sunbaenim.” The girl said. WHAT?! Was my name just involved?! Huh??! Di-did she just said WHAT?!!!! “When? Where? Did he announce it himself?” the girl assures “ani, someone heard it when BEAST oppa’s are hanging out in the field near the oak tree” she answered “I hope I was just his been dating” they walk off. 
 
 
I was stun in my place DID HE JU-JUST WHAT?!!! ME?!! DA-DATING THAT!!! HUMAN RAT!!! OH MY GOSHH!! I stormed off and went to my room, took my seat at usual thinking of that incident a while ago. What did the rat came up in his head? I gritted my teeth, and clench my hand in a ball fist “watch me, I’ll pay u back” my Prof Came and my lesson started. A break was given to us, so I took this chance to run to my hide out, to think and relax. When I come panting, i dropped my bag and took a seat leaning against the rooftop edge, I brought my knees near my chest and hugged it shooked my head. 
 
 
“Star, my princess star, why are again. Crying huh? Did someone messes with you? Come’ on tell oppa”
 
“o-oppa…. Is that you?”
 
“ne, it’s me my princess star, no other.”
 
“oppa, you know there was an human rat, creating rumors about me dating him, oppa, you know I can’t do that right? Opppa! Help me to get rid of him.”
 
 
“Star, maybe he just want to be friends with u so he did that. I already told you go, and make friends outside, I know they will accept you couz, you’re a good friend. So why stay in the dark, cold and all alone. My star princess you know that I wanted you to be happy right? I want you to make new friends. Remember this, your my one and only star princess no one can replace your place here in my heart. Please don’t let yourself be like this, have you notice you’re getting thinner and paler. Oppa can see u, you don’t smile now like the past when we were together. _ _ _ _-ah? whats the difference between me and the others that you only smile when am with u? I know that’s not true you can stand alone without me beside you, _ _ _ _-ah don’t make it hard for you. Let me go now, so you can be free and live happily”
 
“o…..oppa! How can you tell me this! Your letting me go?! Huh? Wae?! All of this years! I waited for you till now am hoping that one day, one morning you’ll be infront of me, give me the warm hug that I’ve been longing for. Oppa! It’s not that easy for me to let you go, i……….it’s really hard, i-I can’t do that oppa, I know that u can’t also let me go, oppa don’t push me away from you. Please, let me see u now, hold you for real, hug you and say to you that I Love You”
 
 
 
I lift my face and look at the sky, it’s clear blue like peaceful. A tear crashes down on my cheek. I sweep it away and stood up “I WONT LET YOU GO OPPA!” I straighten my clothes, I pace thinking on how I’ll get rid of that rat away from me. “Uh-huh!!” I snap my finger “I’ll make myself pity on their sights” I hold on my polo ready to tore it in pieces “a-ani! Me! Choi _ _ _ _-shii! Will be looking pathetic in there! No!” I said to myself sternly. I continue to think some tactics, “ah yea! I’ll just beat him up!” I was about to run away, “wait! I’ll be in trouble again if I did that! Aiiishh~~!! This freaks me out!!! What do you really need from me!! YANG YOSEOB!!!??”I yelled in my irritation. I need to end this prank of his, you’ll taste my savoring fist. I took my sling bag and walks off my hide out.
 
 
 
No one’s P.O.V:
 
She plastered a frowned on her face and hands are in ball of fist ready to punch someone people students set aside when they saw her walking through the field.
 
 
Meanwhile BEAST are having their silly bonding time, when I girl coming to their way with scary aura “h-hey! I-s s-he coming to this way??” gikwang stutter “w-we sh-hould run now~!” he panick “wait let’s see what does she wants, maybe confessing to me” yoseob said full of himself.
 
 
 
 
 
_ _ _ _’s P.O.V:
 
 
“YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!” I threw my ball fist at him, but he lowered his head I hit I think gikwang guy “h-hyung, blo-bloooooooooodd~~!!!” he panic. How dare this rat to parry my attack! Aiish!! He run to the field I chase him “yah! Who the hell are you?!! To say that we are dating! I even don’t know you!!” I throw punches to him but he kept on parry my attacks, the heck! This can’t be!! When I was going to kick his leg he pinned me down the grass holding my both wrist so I can’t punch him. Am a girl that doesn’t know how to slap just punch. So which is more hurter punch or slap? That’s why some girls can’t really hurt a guy or anyone they slap because it’s just light that punch, I prefer punch.
 
 
 
“And let me introduce myself to you Ms. Am Yang Yoseob-imnida” he smiled at me “ugh! Let go of me! Or I’ll swear when I got up from here, I’ll beat you up until you can’t come to school. So let me go!” I struggle beneath him “You know you’re cute when you’re smiling, so why hide it?” MWOH?! How did he know?! “Yah! Are u my stalker!!!?” I try to yank my wrist away from his grip but it’s too tight! Aiigo!! “Look, if you agree to my dating plan, maybe I can change you. Don’t worry I’ll give everything you want” omo! Hi-his bring his face closer to mine, ee! He looks like a RAT! Seriously! “Yah! Don’t come closer to me! Yah! If you dare i-I” tch! Please help me! “You’ll what? Huh?” omo! We’re just centimeters apart. “Why did you come here?” he leaned to me right ear and whispered “couz am freaking gonna kill you!” I scolded him and I raise my head a bit we got stared on each other’s eyes for seconds i looked away. Suddenly I felt he releases me from his grip on my wrist, I took this chance to stood up and push him away, he landed on the ground “stay away from me!” I glared at him before picking my bag on the field.  
 
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh~!!! I hate him!!! I went to the nearest restroom and washed my face, I stared at my reflection on the mirror. “I’ll be the one who’ll make you suffer.” I mumbled, then walks away.
 
 
 
 
 
Yoseob’s P.O.V:
 
 
Tch! I chuckle and lay on the grass, place the back of my palm on my forehead, reminiscing the scene a while ago makes me smile like an idiot “hey! You did a great job in there” hyunseug hyung held his hand to me to help me to get up “where’s gikwang?” I dust my hands and clothing “dujun hyung ushered him to the clinic,” we went back to the bench where the others are “yah! You’re great! You managed not to be hit by her! Am so proud of you!!!!” psss! Over reacting junhyung hyung and he even hugged me “yea, yea!” I rolled my eyes to him and took my handkerchief wipe my sweats “but seriously she’s that strong, she punch kiki and bleeds” hyunseung hyung commented, huh!? Luckily my reflexes are fast. This is a good start yoseob! I smiled to myself. 
 
 
We went to the cafeteria to buy some drinks, when I saw her again in there. I form a smirk on my lips; she was busy talking to someone. When she passes to me I grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to me, I put my arm around her shoulder “HEY! EVERYONE! I KNOW CONFESS THAT ME AND THIS GIRL BESIDE ME ARE OFFICIALLY DATING MEANS! SHE’S MINE NOW!” I yelled everyone got shock and surprise even her, she was just there stun with her eyes widen, some are giggling, some are crying many reactions are made even the hyungs junhyung hyung split his coke when he heard it “yah! Hyung! I just got punched and then you spilt coke in me!” gikwang hissed haha! Babokwang! “sooo! See u around my GIRLFRIEND.” I whispered to her, she still doesn’t move on her place when we went off. “what was that?!” dujun hyung asked. I shrugged his question.
 
 
 
 
_ _ _ _’s P.O.V:
 
 
I was talking to one of my hoobae when someone grabbed my wrist, omo! Him again! I yelled mentally. Then he announces something, W-WAIT! DI-DID HE JU-JUST WHAT!!?!???! ME?! AND HIM!?!!! THE HECK! As those words slowly sink in me and came back to my sense he even whispered to me! GI-GIRLF-FRIEND?!!! I gritted my teeth and smiled forcefully like am gonna eat someone. 
 
 
I went to my locker *BLAM! I punch my locker door; it left a mark, deep mark. I releases my anger I panted “yo-you!! I will make you DIE!!!” I yelled my lungs out.
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ee ! ANNYEONG~~ its night in here i need to go sleep now! 
aww!~ kyeopta!! baby myung!! 
please LEAVE COMMENTS AND DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!!~~~