Chapeter5: engagement party part 1.

U and I Forever

_ _ _ _’s 

2days passed when we went to go practice in SNHS. Our classes are done now we were going to buy gift for the mom of sunhae because the next day is her birthday so we will be going to a mall, me and two silly best friends was walking, when my phone rings “yoboseyo?” I asked “am sad my baby don’t know my number?” ee! Omo! Knew this voice! “omo! Eo-eomma?! G.na eomma!” I giggled “yes baby! Do u want to see me? “Oh! Yea sure! Where are u eomma?” I excitedly asked “here at a mall, I’ll wait for u saranghae!” we hung up. I run fast to the parking lot, I heard sunhae and kahi eonni calling my name I shrugged it off I quickly zoomed off to where my eomma is I really missed her so I rushed to her.
 
 
 
G.na’s P.O.V:
 
I was waiting for my long lost baby, suddenly I saw a familiar car she went out her car and hugged me “EOMMA!” she hugged me tightly she really missed me I patted her head “come’on “she liked to my arm “how was California eomma?” she asked while we search in a boutique “am soo lonely and alone in there” I pouted “jeez! That’s why I told u don’t go back in there but u still insisted. Tsk!tsk!” she poked my cheeks “yea. Now I couldn’t go back in there.” I mumbled “ee! Saying eomma?” I moved my head left to right signaling to her nothing. I pulled her to a perfume store “eomma, this smells sweet?!” she let me smell her wrist I nodded “eomma, its better if we went to uncle jung’s mall, there we could pick anything we like” yea my second brother owns a mall, _ _ _ _-ah’s appa is the eldest among us and am the youngest. “ani! I want to spend my money! BTW! Babe when was your last shopping?” I asked as we roamed round “uhmm? I think 2 years ago when u went came back for a vacation” what?!! “Yah! Are u really a Choi??!” I pulled her arm away from me, I mean Choi’s loves to do shopping’s “hehe, eomma you know I don’t like stuffs like that and I still have lots of things given by, so I don’t go shopping” aiish! This girl!
 
 
 
 
 “omo!” I pushed her to a boutique where they sell beautiful dresses this is perfect! “Wait eo-eomma!” I handed her a dress and I gesture her to try it “bu-“   “no more buts! Kah! Try it!” I pushed her into the changing room, I kept on picking dresses that caught my eyes and handed to my baby, but why is there no dress that can let my baby stunning more beautiful in there above everyone. “eomma, this is too much, I still have dresses at home that I haven’t wore even once!” she protest “ani!” I went to the counter and gave the dress that I picked for my baby. The counter lady purchased and I paid. “Next stopped shoes~!” I exclaimed, I dragged her away, soon we reached the shoes section “eomma, u know I couldn’t wear this killer heels” my baby make a scary face “wait? Why are we buying stuffs like this? Are we attending party?” I bite my lower lip trying to find an excuse “ani. I just want to play dress up with u” *sigh wooshoo! That was closed. I was picking some heels that would match to my baby’s dress “uhmm. Ba-babe? Wait here” I told the sales man, and try to find where that silly baby off mine, oh! There! What? In the sneakers section? “Hey!” she just plastered her bright smile towards me “eomma can u buy me this, this and this one too?”  She pointed to converse, doll shoes and another sneaker; she uses her puppy eyes over me, aiigoo! This kid! She knew I couldn’t say no when she’s uses her cute charms “yea, but on one condition, we’ll also bought this one?” I lift the heels I chose for her dress. “ugh! Eomma!” she whined, I wiggled my brows at her. “arraseo” we went to the counter and paid all the stuffs we picked. Hah?! I’ll buy her all converse, doll shoes and any kind of shoes she want, but I really want to see her in a dress and heels, I just missed seeing her in that clothes.
 
 
 
 
 “eomma! Let’s go eat now!” she yanked her arm around mine; we found I restaurant and eat there. She also insisted to pay, before I hand my payment she already hand her own money, aiish this girl really insist what she wants and when she got it she’ll be satisfied. I drove back home me and _ _ _ _-ah, “omo! G’evening Madam and young lady!” the maids bowed at me and _ _ _ _-ah we bowed back “appa!” _ _ _ _-ah run to her appa and gave him a bear hugged and peck a kiss to her appa’s cheeks. My brother opened his arms and I come and hugged him “welcome back my dongsaeng.” He patted my head, we had some talked till _ _ _ _ -ah headed to her room, “I’ll be going also, oppa and eonni, goodnight” I peck kisses on both of them, since I really missed my baby I will sleep with her, I slowly opened the door of her room and looked around but no sign of her I went in and saw a figure on the balcony “BOO~!” I peak at her back “omo! Oh! Eomma. Look over there eomma the stars are shining brightly tonight” _ _ _ _-ah started to tell me some stories about what I’ve left by “come ‘on eomma, it’s getting cold and midnight, we’ll catch cold if we still stated here.” We went in and tuck on her bed, she rested her head on my left arm and I brushed her strands covering my baby’s pretty face, mianhae  _ _ _ _-ah. I also drifted to my dream land with my doodoo! =”>>
 
 
 
 
 
_ _ _ _'s P.O.V:
 
I try to hugged eomma but I can’t find her I buried my face on the pillow. When I was fully awake I went to take my morning routines for school. Usual clothing polo shirt, pants and sneakers. Yea. I know am simple, couz I don’t like clothes that are so classy or not my taste so I always come up with simple polo and denim pants paired with my doll shoes or different sneakers. And am off to school, I dialed g.na eomma's phone no. but no answer, I tried appa's secretary "ne? wae young lady?" he asked in the other line "is g.na eomma, in the office now?" I asked her, I arrived at schools parking lot *BEEP-BEEP! "uhmm. Ne, Ms. she's preparing for a meeting in about 10 mins." she answered me "ahh. I see. Okay thanks btw!" I hung up and went to my locker to get some of my books ee?! Why are the hallways are quiet and clean? aren’t that so-called-BEAST didn’t come to school. psstt! i dont care if they comee or not. And it’s better today that they don’t come to school. TCH! I went to my first class.