Chapter 11: Meeting

U and I Forever

 

_  _ _ _’s P.O.V:
 
 
Even if we don’t have practice in swimming today, I just wanted to release my anger irritation, so I went to the swimming area. I’ve done lapses the scenes a while ago flashes back to me, I stopped on my track and slammed the water “auuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh~!!!!” I yelled in my very irritation for all why did I got into this?!! Yeah I released my anger but I want really to punch someone, oh! I did it a while ago! Ani! more like a wanted to punch that HUMAN RAT! Not anyone I would be very happy if I got a punch over him! I gritted my teeth “ee?! What’s with the gritting? Huh?” omo! I flinched a bit and back away he just appeared NOWHERE?! “And so?! None of your business okay?!”
 I walk away “ppsstt! Like you care! What’s with the gritting!?” I mimic his voice a while ago “hey~ should we go on a date tomorrow? Or on the other day? Or now?! What u think?” he again appeared suddenly and walking backwards “date?! Nuh-uh! Date my ~!” I quicken my pace “yah!” I heard him calling me, when I arrived at the parking lot, I hurriedly search for my keys, but failed “where! Is that! Damn! Keys~!!!!?” I hissed as I tossed my things inside my bag “and just let me drive you home.” Gosh! Why does he follows me?! I turned to him “if you move an inch in your place in there, swear to everything, I’ll punch you no matter what!” I cross my arms and glared at him, good! He didn’t move. When I remembered my keys are on my pocket, I reach for it and there in was! I opened my car door and rode leaving him in there. I don’t care! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yoseob’s P.O.V:
 
I smirked, when she left. Don’t worry _ _ _ _ -ah you’ll fall for me SOON~ “eyy!” hyunseung hyung grab me back neck “yah! HYUNG!” I try to get out of his grip “hahah! You sure, getting serious about her, huh?!” he messes with my hair soon others saw it and join messes my hair “aiissh!!! Yah! You guys soo! Mean!” I fix my hair.
 
 
 
 
 
_ _ _ _’s P.O.V:
 
 
I small smile formed on my lips, haha! He looks like a Human Rat!! my moment was disturbed by my phone rings 
 
Incoming call
G.na eomma<3<3<3
 
I pressed the green one, “ne, eomma?” I answered “uhmm.. Babe, are u going home? Couz can we have dinner?” I check the time 7:45pm “ne, where eomma?” I sound a bit exhausted but not seriously “here at garden of love.” Oh! That! That’s classy restaurant where rich couples go “arrata, I’ll be there in 3mins.” Eomma bid goodbye before hanging up, I speed up and at less than 3 mins am at the said restaurant eomma told me a while ago. Gloomy and great ambiance greeted me when I entered the restaurant; I look for eomma, mwoh?! She’s laughing? When I came closer, and who’s this? A GUY? “ee, annyeong eomma,” I can’t take my eyes off him when I peck a kiss on eomma’s cheek, he seems familiar to me “oh! Babe! Come’ on sit” she patted the seat next to her “babe, I want u to m—“I cut eomma off 
 
 
“You!” we both pointed to each other “You’re the leader of BEAST!” I exclaimed “you two knew each other?” eomma asked “eomma, why is he here? Huh” not minding the question G.na eomma asked to me “e-eomma? Jagiya, she’s your da-daughter?” pssssh! Wait! Did he just call my eomma ja-gi-ya?!! My eyes suddenly widened, syllables by syllables kept on repeating on my mind “YAH!” eomma rise her both arms “both of you, shut up first. Okay? After I finish talking then u two turn to what u want, arrseo?” we both nodded, I shook my head “babe, meet my boyfriend Yoon Dujun, and yeobo she’s my daughter.” THE HECK! “eo..eomma, se..seriously..” I put both of my index fingers close to each other signaling that they were really a couple? o.O. “eomma! This guy is a PLAYER and WOMANNIZER guy! Why him! Eomma! There are lots of guys outside more BETTER than this.”
 I crosses my arms “am not a player and womanizer” he said calmly “I don’t believe you.” I looked away “babe, I thought u wanted to have appa, and his here” eomma yea, I wanted one, but why him? Aisshh! I know I can’t come between them. 
 
 
 
When did eomma met him? Where? Tons of thoughts are passing through my mind while I watch him.My food came and I dug on my own food, not minding them “_ _ _ _-ah? u alright?” eomma caress my back “ahhh….. yea.” I focus on my food. After we finished our dinner “babe, minhae, if he didn’t reach your expectations” eomma held my hand. Aiigo! How can I be angry with this kind of girl infornt of me, so down to earth and kind. “ani, kwenchanyo eomma, maybe I just need to endure him. Keke!” I chuckle “gomapta,” she hugged me “go, his waiting.” I saw dujun oh! I mean dujun appa, looking at us “go home directly, don’t go anywhere else. Arrachi?” I nodded my head and hopped on my car, *BEEP~BEEP I press my horn signaling to them I’ll be going.
 
 
Cold breeze hit my body, here at Han River. I caress my arms to get some heat. Different couples are having their time, like they have their own world. A simple forced smile creep on my lips, walking and walking. Oppa, you know it’s cold in here and seriously I missed going to the secret library of ours, but unfortunately I can’t couz of things I need to do. I’ve remember when it was snowing hard outside when we decided to stay in there. You made the best chocolate drink that was the best of all. But now I can’t even know if I can still taste that special chocolate drink of yours. Oppa when will I taste that again?
 
 
I heaved a sigh, “here” someone somebody handed me a cup of choco drink, it’s still hot because of the smoke that came from it, when I looked up, a handsome face greeted me, with his smile showing his dimples, and his eye-smile. “o…oh go-gomawo” I grab the drink he offered me “I saw your lips are dried and you kept on rubbing your palms, to heat you.” Is he another stalker? “a-ah, thanks for the concern” I smiled at him awkwardly “ani, I just got guilty, what if you collapse because of the weather. My conscience tapped me, so I decided to give you a hot choco” he sip on his drink, aww~! Jinjja?! How babo am I assuming that he is concerned he doesn’t even knew me. Babo _ _ _ _-shi!! Babo!! I curse myself mentally “hey, u alright?” I snapped back on my sense when he waves his hands infront of my face “ahh-ahh! Y..yea. am fine. BTW! I need to go! Thanks again!” I snatch my bag from the bench and rushed where I park my car. 
 
 
“aiishh!! Babo! _ _ _ _-ah!!” I hit my head when I saw the cup holder; smile was formed on my lips. That guy, he made my heartbeat fast like before. 
 
 
 
The next day:
 
 
 
Taiga’s P.O.V:
 
 
Last night, am I just dreaming or someone is ?? Ee?! But who can that be? Maybe I was just having dream. I shrugged my shoulder, downstairs “Madame, someone is here, she’s finding Mister Yong, she’s been here about 3 hours. I already told her that Mr. will awake up at afternoon, because of his class starts at that time. But she insisted to wait for Mr.” the maid whispered to me as soon as I got down from the stairs, I nodded.
 
 
 “I’ll take care of this, u can go now.” I ordered her. Who is this ‘woman’ talking about our maid, I walk to the living room she was sitting in there, and can she not recognize my heels clicking. Pssh~~ “uhmm, excuse me what can I do for you?” I asked her I can say she was a bit shocked “o-oh, annyeonghaseyo” she stood up and bow 90° at me “ne, so you came for?” we took a seat again “can I know if Yong Junhyung live in here? Couz I got the address from a close friend of us, he said that junnie live in here, is that true? Ahjumma?” she showed me the paper she was talking about, but wait! Did she just called me AH-JU-MMA??!! My eyes widen “oh, kwenchanaryo?” she wave her hand in front of my face “ah, yeah!” I force I smile, psshh~! She looked like a doll with big eyes, I can see she has petite body, “so why are u here?” I looked at her from head to toe “i-“ “hey! What are u doing in here” oh!! The KING is awake or should I say JOKER “oppa!” she run to him and hugged him like they didn’t saw in ages. I think I knew this, then another girl came with a big shirt and messy hair, I think its junhyungs tee she was wearing “and who is this oppa?” the doll like girl pointed to the other girl “oppa?! junnie I thought u don’t have girlfriend?” the other girl said in a flirt way “ee!? How can u call my oppa! That!! You !” the doll girl pulled the other girl hair and they started to pulled each other’s hair. My work is done in here, I stood up from my place, I heard junhyung calling my name I ignore him. 
 
 
“omo! Madame, are u okay?” the maid examine me “yea. Btw. Don’t forget to clean the mess they made, also, when you wipe the floor, start from here till in the guest room where that bastard brought the he made fun, put the strongest acid cleaner to avoid BACTERIA’S that can’t live in this hell home, got it?” I instructed her and she just nodded and I walked “hey! Also don’t forget change the cover of the sofa also the cover of the guest room, understand me?” I turned to her and she nodded “am OFF! ANNYEONG! HAVE FUN IN THERE YOU BASTARD JOKER!” I yelled and entered my car. Zoomed off to university.
 
 
 
 
 
None’s P.O.V:
 
 
“ee? That was too clean? Where will I can get, the strongest cleaner? Ah!! Chlorine! I saw Mr.sam use that to clean the pool. But. We just changed every covering in the house yesterday and now ill change it again, aiishh!” the maid ruffled her hair. She just obeyed what her Madame said to her, when they were done messing, and left she starts cleaning.
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE~~! KYAHH~! MISSED UPDATING!! :D
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE ALWAYS WELCOME~~!
HANDSOME RIGHT?!? KEKE~! 
OMO!! JOKER~~!! SOO Y~~! YAY~~!
THE NATIONAL BOYFRIEND... WANNA BE A GIRLFRIEND?!