CHAPTER3: Glimpse

U and I Forever

 

_ _ _ _’s P.O.V:
 
 
Aiigoo! Am too tired now! I stretch my arms in the air. My phone vibrates.
 
1 message kev oppa
 
Babe how are u?
 
omo its ! kev oppa ! Wait! I look around if someone is around looking at me. Luckily there were no people.
 
 
TCH! Collage life is so tiring!  I want to go for a vacation! I rode my car and wait I still don’t wanna go home it’s just 8:30pm. So decided to go to ice cream parlor. “What can I do for you mam?” the counter asked “one cookies n’ cream please.” I pointed on the glass. “Here u go mam 1000won “she declares the prize “here” I handed the money “gomapta, please come again!”
 
 
 I exited the parlor and I saw a playground nearby, I took the seat of the swing. I was enjoying my ice cream when a girl kiddo tapped my shoulder “eo- eonni.. Did you hap-happened saw a neck-necklace around here?” ee?!  “De? Uhmm? Wae?” I asked her “cou- couz I think I dropped my necklace some-somewhere here.” She sobbed I held on her shoulders “I’ll help you to find it.” I squat down and pick little branch that fallen from the tree and sweep the sand finding the necklace. “What does it looks like?” I asked her “it’s a star necklace eonni.” She answered back “where did you lost it?” I continue to look around “just here beneath this swing, couz sister minhyuk called me.”  She confesses “you’re an orphaned?” I looked at her and she nodded “eonni. I really need to find that necklace couz my oppa will be mad at me if I’ve lost it.” She began to cry again “shhhh” I caress her back “no matter what we’ll find it.”  I assured her. And we continue to look for her necklace, when I sweep the sand I saw a shining thing I picked it up and it turns shiningly its beautiful “here!” I beamed at her “omo! Eonni! Gamsamida!”I she hugged my neck with her small arms 
 
 
“arrseo, come’on ill took you back” I walked, I felt a warmed on my left hand, I looked down and saw the kiddo held on my hand. I just shrugged it off and went to get my car. “So, who’s this oppa of yours?”  I asked in curiosity “his the one who took care of me in the orphanage, his like my eomma and appa, and he told me that, if he got adopted, he will also tell the parents who will adopt him, can they also bring me adopt me. He promises me that we will never be apart. Omo ! eonni ! Stop! We’re here.” She pointed to the window a house that is huge for looks like really an orphanage. I went to the side and opened the door for her “eonni! Gamsamida for helping me and taking me back home” I lowered to her height and she hugged me “don’t u ever lost that thing again.”  I warned her and she nodded cutely “bye! eonni!”  She waved at me; I just waved back and slid inside my car. 
 
 
 
“DARN!”I punched the stirring wheel and cause the horn. I harshly stop the horning “o-oppa wae?! Wae did u left me!!!!??” I cried out load.
 
 
 After that I went back home “g’evening agashi.” Maids opened the door and greeted me. I bowed back “oh! You’re early. New record 10:30” my nanny teased me. I run through her in the stairs and hugged her waist “aiigoo!” she patted my head “have u eaten?” she suddenly asked “uhmm. Y- Yea” I crossed fingers behind me “you’re really a terrible liar” she pinched my nose. I whined “come ‘on,” she walked away I just followed her behind till we reached the kitchen. I jumped to the empty counter and sat in there then she brought the tray with cover, she uncovered it and “tadah!” omo ! Pancakes! Even though its midnight already, I just loved when my nanny cooked for me! I giggled and took a piece and shoved it in my mouth “nan! Th-thish ish soo amazingsh!” I while my mouth is still full “aiish! This girl! Hey! Slowly and don’t talk your mouth is still full.” she handed me mango shake. I gulped it and I frowned I-I got BRAINNNNNNNNNNN FREEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZ~!! “Yah! I said slowly. No one will steal your food, so why hurry?!” she told me. I just smiled at her and continue munching my food. After it Nan sent me to my room, I insisted to wash the dishes but she told me that I need to rest. I took my midnight routine. 
 
 
 
“TA-DAH!” I wore my nerdy glasses and sat on my study table starts to dug on my paper works. A few hours, I heard a knocked on my door “come in.” I yelled. “eomma!” I smiled at her. “ohh! Our princess is soo hardworking.” Eomma complimented me, I giggled and she hugged my head “princess, can u do eomma a favor?” I nodded “what is it eomma?” I looked up at her “please deliver the medicines in the hospitals tomorrow. Can u?” ”ne!” I said cheerfully “what time is your class?” she asked me “uhmm.. 1pm” I stated “arrseo. Hey! You still have next week to finish that. So go sleep now.” Ee?! How did eomma knew that this will be pass still next week? I tilted my head and continue doing my works. I haven’t recognized the time, my eyes are blurred, i crawled to reach my bed and i successfully did it. 
 
 
 
Sun beams on my face "urgh!" i tilted and remembered what eomma what’s me to do. I hurriedly went to my shower and did my morning routines. I went down and saw my eonni having breakfast "omo!" I flinched and took a seat on the dining table "when did you remember eating breakfast?" I "jeez! Yah!" she hissed "hhehe!" I bowed to the maid served my food "yah! I need this to kill that retarded woman!" she has her dark aura around her and holding the knife like she's really ready to kill a person. "eo-eonnie. uhmm. U should put that deadly thing down first. And we'll arranged It." and in there she calmed down and put the knife down "that woman, she ordered me to do the arranging of files of the new transfers!" eonni rarwed "huh?! She’s just lazy." TCH! There will be another bunch of transfers I start to eat my meal "hey. I’ll be going" eonni bid goodbye to me. After I finished my meal Mr. Kwon our chauffeur come with me and we started to deliver the medicine. After hours flies one last and were done. "agashi! We’ll do that." the nurse said. "ani! I can handle this one" I took the box and dropped it on the storage area "omo! gompta! For our exchanged thanks here" they handed me a cap "can we take a picture?" I nodded. Our thumbs are up. I shake hands to the stuffs "come ‘on agashi." Mr.Kwon opened the van door for me and I entered in. we zoomed off.
 
 
 
Yoseob's P.O.V:
 
 
"oppa!~" a hand snakes to my hand. I slapped her hand away from me "oppa!" she whined, ! "Look, it’s my first day in SU I don’t like looking haggard in there." I declare to her and look out of the window, I saw a girl smiling while shaking hands with the doctors. She's pretty when smiling.