Chapter 20: Wedding

U and I Forever

Taiga’s P.O.V:

 

Dooms day is approaching I mean my wedding is now on. We’re heading to Jeju now, couz my stupid wedding will be held in there. Leaning my head on the window “taiga, come’ on you need to go have spa, and some relaxation before your wedding, so get off now were here.” My eomma nags me “yea,yea!” I mumbled. The whole day I was with eomma having beauty relaxation. I was playing with my phone when my dongsaeng’s barged in “eonni!!!” jeez this dongsaeng’s of mine they pressed their body in me hugging me tightly “y—yah! I ca—cant brea—breathe!” they were suffocating me “whoa eonni, you look fresh now!” soohyun exmined my skin “what are u trying to say?” I gave her a death glare “yah! Eonni! Does your husband handsome?” hyuna asked me handsome? Junhyung?! The heck? “Yea!” _ _ _ _-ah answered “who told u that?! His not!” I protest “tch! I won’t be surprise when u already falls for him!” _ _ _ _-ah stuck her tongue at me hyuna and soohyun are munching the cucumber for my eyes later “fall for him? Yah! You two! Don’t munch that! Order outside!” I slap the two’s hands and they groaned.
 
We had our girls slumber, but eomma cut couz she said I need to sleep early so am so fresh for my dooms day wedding tomorrow “hey, where’s g.na eonni?” I asked the girls “she’ll be coming tomorrow with BEAST I think” soohyun said “yah! Girls! Lights off!” eomma scolded us and we hide inside the duvet. We heard the door closed. We were staying on our villa, “ack! She’s gone!” I whispered “yea!” still we didn’t sleep we just chatted and had fun but quiet. Mom will surely come here and forced us to sleep.
 
“Dear, wake up.” Someone shakes me “ugh~” I sat on my stomach rubbing my eyes “eomma” I huuged my mom, I don’t know but I just did it “okay, go wash now, your stylist are waiting for half an hour now, go, ppali!” I went to shower and the stylist did my hair and make-up. 
 
 
Hours had passed and am all done “hey! There my niece! Whoa!!” g.na eonni came with the three mischievous dongsaeng “ eonni!” I hugged her “whoa!! Eonni! Your sooooooo pretty!” hyuna and soohyun compliment me “thank u.” “ee, what’s with the long face?” g.na eonni notice “still am not agreeing to this marriage” I pout “hey, should I run or just break my arms _ _ _ _-ah” I pulled _ _ _ _-ah “yah! Eonni! Are u insane!?” she scolded me “taiga, you can’t escape now. Just try it. Were all in your back” g.na eonni patted my back “were starting on 3mins.” The coordinator said “is Jiyeon in there now?” I asked them “she called a while ago, she’ll be late couz she just finished filming her new drama, but she said she’ll come. Couz it’s a special day for her bestfriend” _ _ _ _-ah stated “oh.” 
 
Taiga's Wedding dress:
 
junhyung:
 
 
BEAST: [w/o kwangie]
 
_ _ _ _’s P.O.V:
 
We were waiting to for appa and eonni to enter the, then we turned our heads towards the walking beautiful bride and his appa. Everyone was so drowned on staring at my eonni, but seriously she’s very,very pretty! Junhyung was stunned in there, he was fell on my eonni’s charm. Appa handed eonni’s hand to junhyung and the wedding ceremony started luckily jiyeon eonni came. 
 
In the presence of God, and before our family and friends to you Yong Junhyung take Choi Taiga to be your wife; to laugh with you in joy; to grieve with you in sorrow; to support you in sickness and in health; to grow with you in love; and to be faithful to you alone, as long as we both shall live.
 
“I do”
 
In the presence of God, and before our family and friends to you Choi Taiga take Yong Junhyung to be your husband; to laugh with you in joy; to grieve with you in sorrow; to support you in sickness and in health; to grow with you in love; and to be faithful to you alone, as long as we both shall live.
 
Suddenly everyone’s hearts were panicking. And to our fortune appa didn’t allow press to cover eonni and junhyung’s wedding we will just gave them the video that we got. Still were waiting for eonni’s answer. Please eonni. 
 
“i……I do”
Whoo! That was a relief we thought she wouldn’t say I do. They exchanged rings.
 
“And now I proclaim you from the blessings of the heaven and the Lord, Mr.Yong and Mrs.Yong. You may kiss the bride.” 
 
 
 
Taiga’s P.O.V:
 
I was battling with glares with junhyung, don’t do it! But the crowd are cheering and asking for it. We were like talking in just glares. But then I failed to stop him, he makes his face closer to mine.
 
 
 
Junhyung’s P.O.V:
 
This is it!! I crashed my lips to her. The crowd applauded and cheered for 
 

 

venue of the wedding: