Chapter 18: A Sudden Confession

U and I Forever

 

_ _ _ _’s P.O.V:
 
“Hey, appa.” I greeted my appa on the other line “oh! There you are our princess; I want you to go to a business party, in busan. Later 8pm, Mr.Kwon will fetch you, you’ll directly go in busan and there you’ll change I already prepared everything. Okay?” ee?! I peck on my watch its already 3 in the afternoon one more class and am off to school “uhhmm, yea sure appa.” I agreed “btw! There will be person, who’ll be your comrade, that person will help you to know some business mans in there. So Goodluck my princess! I hope you’ll do well in there! Saranghae!” I was about to asked who will that person be, but, I heard *tot~tot~tot~. I heaved a sighed went to my class.
 
Time flees and it’s time for me to fly busan. I was fetch by our loyal chauffeur, thinking of what happened yesterday, it can’t get off my mind till now, I haven’t heard nor seen him around school campus. And I don’t know what will I do if I met him, maybe I’ll just beat him for stealing my first kiss “agashii, were here” oh! I snap back to my reality, Mr.Kwon opened the door for me. 
 
When I step out the plane. A chauffeur fetches me again and dropped me to a hotel where I’ll be prepared by stylists. They start to arranged my hair and everything, when I peck on my watch its already time “agashi, you need to change now” I changed.
 
“uhm. I think this is too revealing” I peck my head on the door not showing my body to them “but, miss, that’s the order we need to do.” One of the stylist said, but do you have other?” I hesitant to ask “here” she handed me another one “ee?! This is too much also!” 
 
“uhm, another please?” I peck my head outside. “But miss, we just have those two.” The stylist said “miss, you need to go down to the ballroom. The party is going to start, now” a girl bodyguard inform us “mwoh?! Aissh! I think I have no choice” I chose the first one and I revealed myself to everyone in the room “omo! Agashi! You look so beautiful!” the stylist’s compliment me; I thanked them and went down with my bodyguard, ee, why do I have body guard? 
 
The ballroom room was so elegant. “May I?” someone offered a hand on me, when I look at the person’s hand, omo! His the guy from the Hanriver the one who gave me a cup of coffee! I was shocked mentally and “what are you doing in here?” I asked him “am your miss. Choi” he hooked my arm around his “bu—“so this was appa telling me a while ago? 
 
I was greeted and introduce to different business man in there, those this guy knew them all? At his young age he knows how to do business, and for your info his HANDSOME~! With his suit its daebak! It makes him more stunning. 
 
myunsoo's suit:
 
“Here, maybe your done staring at my handsome look” but he lack some good attitude he handed me champagne “thanks” I persuaded a smile.
 
 
Yoseob’s P.O.V:
 
I didn’t went home last night and tonight I was just in hotel, thinking of what does I really feel about her. Then I remembered that it was totally a BET it started in there, I was going to make her fall in love with me. That’s the main concern in here, not that am going to fall in love with her. Everything is cleared in my mind; I need to accomplish this bet. Am not falling for her, am not falling for her, am not fa—lling for her. I paced back and forth saying those words, but it won’t sink in me. Why? Couz simply am totally fallen in love with her. I ruffled my hair then sat on the edge of the bed, am really going crazy.
 
After thinking it all over, this is it! Am working on the bet, am NOT fallen for her! I checked out of the hotel room, when I notice in the ballroom hall was filled with numerous elegant people, when I stepped in, my eyes landed on a familiar girl. It was her, she was so beautiful with that dress of her, but suddenly a guy came, he get close to _ _ _ _-ah by putting his arms around her waist. My blood is boiling now, like I wanted to punch this guy.
 
There wasn’t a receptionist so,  took the advantage, I went to take some champagne watching every move they made. Wow! They don’t go far from each other, this guy! Who the hell is he to hold _ _ _ _-ah like that, the way he whispered something to her, it makes my blood really heat up. I didn’t recognize I was quite finishing more than 20 glasses of champagne just sitting there and watching them. But why does _ _ _ _-ah don’t get angry at him! But to me! When I kissed her! I knew that she was angry at me! 
 
People are decreasing and I think am a bit drink now, I walk towards _ _ _ _-ah and the guy. I spun her around holding in her arm “yo—seob” she utter “hi there!” I sound crazy “hey who are you?” the guy pulled her arm away from mine “I don’t give a ! You don’t need to know who am i!” I hissed and pulled  _ _ _ _-ah away “yoseob, are u drunk?” she wiggled away from my grip to her I stayed silent and someone spun me around the guy was holding on my colar “stop dragging her! She doesn’t want to come with you!” he grinned “so! It’s not your business!” I pushed his hands of me “you two stop this! People will notice us!” _ _ _ _-ah came between us “_ _ _ _-ah who is this guy why does he dragging you?” the guy asked 
 
“yoseob, why are you here?” _ _ _ _-ah turned her gaze at me I was about to talk when the guy spoke “_ _ _ _ _-ah, come’ on your dad will scold me if he knew that I didn’t you to your room, come’ on!” he pulled  _ _ _ _-ah’s wrist “why will you still her to her room?!” I grinned “couz i was ordered by. So back off!” he pulled hand hand on _ _ _ _ -ah’s wrist soon a lady guard came “agashi, what is happening here?” the guy and I were fighting in glares “nothing, were fine in here, wait me in my room, I’ll be there” the lady guard obeyed what _ _ _ _ said she walks out we both called her name “I’ll guide you to your room” the held on her hand and this is not good, I grabbed _ _ _ _-ah away from him, I heard him calling our name, but I run out with _ _ _ _ with me “y—yah! Stop!” she yanked her hand and breathe “tell me! Whose that guy!?” I can’t take it anymore my angry burst out now “why? Why do you need to know? Your nothing to me.” She said a pang came to me “the !” I kicked the tree that was next to me “first place, were just having game, nothing else and more!” she raised her voice, I was just silent but I want to say something.
 
“for goodness sake yoseob! Stop playing games!” she grinned “yes! I wanted to end this! This stupid game! Couz you know! You know! The thing is am FREAKING DARN IN LOVE WITH YOU!” there I said it already, her reaction was shocked “wh—what are yo.. You Tal—king about??” she stutter “am JEALOUS! WHEN I SAW YOU WITH THAT GUY! WHEN HE TOUCHED YOU! WHEN YOU DON’T GET ANGRY AT HIM! But to me, why are you acting like this! You always distance yourself to me! When I kissed you, you got angry at me! But why on him you didn’t?! Tell me! Tell me!” I punched the tree “yoseob you’re just drunk. Go home” she turned going to walk out “_ _ _ _-ah, believe me, am getting crazy thinking of you. Please don’t make it too hard for me” I pleaded to her. She just walks away from me, leaving me in there. did i just confessed? 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
short update .... i'll update tomorrow again ^__^ annyeong!! 
 
 
COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE ALL WELCOME~!!