Chapter 2: introduction

U and I Forever

 

_ _ _ _ ‘s P.O.V 
 
 
 
“oppa !” I snap from that nightmare again. I lift my head and *THUD! “Ouch!” I rubbed where my head got hit. “aiish ! “ i ruffled my hair I slept again on my study table , revising I look at my phone and its already 7:50! Im gonna be late! I slammed the door of my shower room, and in quickly do my morning routines. I run downstairs    “HEY~!” my nanny called me, I turned around with a bright smile so she wouldn’t force me to eat breakfast. “Aren’t you gonna eat?” she asked, “uhmm—no! I’ll just eat this I grab a banana and left. “BYE! NANNY!” I bid goodbye and hurriedly went to our parking lot I zoomed off to Seoul University. I lock my car and walk inside “HEY!” sunhae greeted me and with her bright smile “Yah!” Kahi eonni slapped my arm I shot her a death glare “mianhae,I told you  to come over to sunhae’s place, then you just hung up at me” she pouted we kept on walking  *RIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNGG~~! “Bye! ____-shii !” they bid goodbye at me. I walked through the hallway, people will set a side, nuh-ah am not a QUEENKA here but for the wealthiest family I belong that’s why maybe. I used to be cold towards everyone my two only best friend knows why I’m like this. I went to my first class urgh! I don’t like history but because am I top student I have no choice than to attend this boring class.
 
 
 
 
 
Dujun’s P.O.V:
 
 
I’m still on my dreamland having party with hot and pretty girls, when my darn phone rings. I searched it on my night stand fully closed eyes “yoboseyo—dugu~yah !?” I frowned “oh! Morning YEOBO!”omo ! Its g.na! I sat up and widened my eyes in shock. “a-ah! Good morning also jagiya !” aishh ! Stop stammering “aren’t you supposed to be in school?” she asked I lay back my body on my bed “ ani. We transferred to Seoul University, and we’ll start tomorrow.” I closed my eyes “oh! Good for u my yeobo! BTW! I’ll be going home soon...” she said! WHAT!!! o.O ! “ji—jinjja? Wh—when?” otteoke ! She’s coming back I need to be fixing myself acted like I don’t do anything behind her back or being a womanizer.. whaa~~! I need to look faithful to her. And we continue to talk.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yoseob’s P.O.V:
 
 
I opened my eyes and sit up, “ouch!” my head hurts I remembered we party hard last night. Because we would be entering Seoul University! I smirked lay again on my bed and searched my phone beneath my pillow its just 11:45 am err! Am lazy to get up, then one message come to my phone 
“mwoh?!” I frowned 
“oppa ! Thanks for last night! I had fun! See u soon!” unknown #.
Jeez! ! I smirked and closed my eyes I drifted to my sleep again.
 
 
 
 
 
_ _ _ _'s P.O.V:
 
 
 
Almost 12:30 when I sneak a peek on my watch, were still here at lab. *RIIIIIIIIIIINNNG!~ time for lunch ! I grab my sling bag and walked off. I saw familiar figures with arms crosses. “Yah! Better hurry am hungry!” sunhae whined and pouted “your always hungry” I mumbled “what?” she asked “ aiish! Just keep on going so we can eat now.” Kahi eonni irritated said. Jeez this two they just need me for them to not wait in the queue couz when people students saw me they will make way just always and they could eat without excreting much force these lazy bums! “Here” kahi eonni gave me my reward for guiding them, my favorite milk drink. And I walk off I felt my phone vibrates 
 
 
1 message kahi eonni:
 
Hey! Be careful in there. And mind forgetting about him.=D
 
 
 
I looked back on their table; they were just talking and munching their own foods. And went to my hide out.
 
 
 
I ran through the rooftop. Yea this is my hide out this is an old building for student counsel’s. And no one knows that I went here. The principal said that this place shouldn’t be open for students, but I am a stubborn girl so I broke her saying. And this place is memorable for me, here; I can release all my hatred. “oppa! When will u come back?” I mumbled and brought my knees near my chest and hugged it I shook my head.
 
 
 
 
 
Flashback:
 
 
It was my tour in Seoul University, with my teachers and classmates. While everyone was busy eating their lunch, I roamed around without noticing our teacher. I saw a building and people in there are busy, I went to the rooftop “ahh!!” I exclaimed I open my arms wind hit me “omo!” I saw a guy on the edge of the rooftop. I pulled him “su-sunbaenim, kwenchanayo?” I asked and held to his shoulders shake him a bit the guy shook his head and broke down on the floor, he starts to cry. I was stun in there I came back to my sense when I heard him sobs I bent down and caress his back “here” I handed him my handkerchief “go-gompata”  he wipes his tears “uhmm. When I came by and saw u, are you trying to ki-kill yourself” I hesitantly asked the guy “yea” he sniffed “mind if I asked u why?” am just curious “couz my life is no light, my mom died already my dad is a bad person” he starts again to cry “ no one will love and guide me now and no one will care even if I die right now” he confesses to me I tapped my left shoulder and “you can barrow my shoulder to lean first.. But later you’ll return it back to me? Arraseo?” he nodded, before he put his head on my shoulder, he chuckled first he cried and cried I know my uniform will be wet; I just don’t mind it in this kind of situation. I heard he stopped from crying “sunbaenim I hope you’ll not do that again couz killing yourself wouldn’t end your problems and you should help your dad to be a good person again. Your mom died, it doesn’t mean that no one cared about you. Try to think how ‘bout the people around you that care about you but you just don’t know, they will be sad if you left them also. Omo ! mianhae ! I didn’t want to lecture you bu-but I just want to give you advice” I shook my head am I hallucinating did he just chuckled? “You know your soo kind and funny, no! It’s okay you made me turn my path, thought that my life is in the edge now, but because of you I’ll stand up again and continue to live my life. Thanks to u!” he patted my head.  We chatted for a while till my phone rings telling me that our teachers are finding me. I stood up and run, wait! I don’t know his name I walked back I hung my head low and biting my lower lip “uhm..” “my name is Daniel, Daniel Woo” he reached his hand toward me “a-ah am _ _ _ _ Choi” I plastered an awkward smile.
 
 
end of flashback
 
 
 
That’s where I met my only lover “oppa, when will u come back?” I looked at the sky. *your my star s-t-a-r, my. “yoboseyo?” I answered my phone “YAH! Where the hell is u! You’re a treasurer in here if I remind you MS. TREASURER OF STUDENT COUNCIL!” jeez! This eonni of mine “hehe! Mianhae eonni. And BTW! I gotta go!! Now!! Annyeong eonni!” I hung up and heaved a sigh. Then I went to my respective class.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kyaa ! to tired now..
here i posted the second chapter. its a bit rushed !
but i hope you'll still read it!
omo! its already midnight in here! gotta! go sleep now!
see u tomorrow! 
THANKS FOR THE NEW SUBCRIBER!! ^__^
MYUNGSOO~SH IS ALSO TIRED GUYS ! LETS GO SLEEP NOW ! MYUNGSOO!
MY PRINCE ALSO SAID WE SHOULD SLEEP NOW ! 
BAIBAI!! :D TILL TOMORROW