Chapter 22: HoneyMoon

U and I Forever

 

Taiga’s P.O.V:
 
My eyes fluttered open, adjusting my sight. When it got clearer, i gasp when I saw junhyung’s face centimeters away from me, he stirred from his postion. I looked at the ceiling holding tight on the bed sheet covering my body, thinking of what happened last night. My eyes widened in horror, as the flashbacks from last night came to me, I starled my hands are shaking. I slowly lift the cover checking if it’s really true. Gosh! 
 
I was surely ! o.O! Was my expression. Then i looked on my side where the sleeping junhyung was, I peek on him, if his surely asleep still. Examining his features, ee?! Not bad he surely has good features. From his eyebrows down to his plump lips, he look like a ‘fallen angel’ my fingers took over, tracing his face. Then he moved and I pretend that I was still sleeping.
 
“Hey~” he sang and hugged my waist. My eyes are shot closed, hearing a small laugh at him “I know your awake.”He pulled me close to him, clenching on the duvet I opened my one eye “morning~” he peck a kiss on my lips. My eyes abroubtly opened, dead air came. i saw him closed his eyes, I look at him when he suddeny smiled “ohoho~ you surely a joker huh? Sudden smiling like an idiot in there!” I faced him “sure, am joker” he stated closed eyes “belated” waiting for him to response, but in return he kissed me “thanks” he smiled, whats wrong with him?
 
Suddenly smiling like crazy guy, when my phone rings “don’t get it” he said and pulled me more closer to him closing the gap between us, now I cant escape him. We just stayed like that, till my phone stops from ringing but his phone rings “hey, what if that’s eomma and appa. Answer it ppali!” I tapped his arm “aiish!” he reached his phone and handed to me; I sent him a glare, why did he let me answer it? I told him he needs to answer it not me. This guy! “ne, appa. We’ll be in there” I said and ended the call. “appa, called. Were flying in an hour so we need to prepare” I said trying to stand, but he pulled me and landed above him. “yah!” I yelled “where’s my morning *poopoo” he plucked his lips, omo! He looks cute! Ee! Kyeopta! I wanna pinch his cheeks! “I know am handsome. Now my kiss?” ahha! He looks cute seriously! I can’t get up couz he tight his grip on me so I don’t have a choice. Then he releases me “pack our things, arraseo?” I ordered him “mwoh? Bu—I want to go shower with you” he whined, and now his acting childish? “ani!” I dashed inside the shower room, hearing him knocking “babe~ please?” I hold my laugh inside “shiro! Ppali! Pack our belongings! If you don’t do it when I come outside. Your dead!” I wanred him. The knocking stop I think he got scared.
 
 
Junhyung’s P.O.OV:
 
Aiish! Stomping my feet and half heartedly I did what she said to me, mins past“as, if I didn’t saw her body ! err!!” I murmured “yah! What did u said?!” omo! I thought shes still inside, hits was thrown over me “y-yah! If you don’t stop I’ll you on our honeymoon!” I threteaned her “you don’t know anone in there. You and me are the one who knew each other.” I wiggled my brows “aiish!” she raised her hands I covered myself waiting for her hit.
 
“hehe~” I released an awkward laugh “ert” she glares at me and crosses her arms “eyy~ am not. Your just HOT~” I whispered to her ear “yah!” she stomped on my foot “awww~!” I yelp “whats’s that for?” she looked away; oh I think I went over “mianhae. But that’s true” I try to turn her attention towards me “ppft! Its not a good joke MR. JOKER!” she puffed her cheeks in annoance “arra, MRS. JOKER.” I peck to her lips and run for my life to the bathroom “yah! Jugule?! Yah~yah~!” she pound on the door “am taking my bath babe~ or else you want to join me?” I “shut up! Just wash! Maybe your dirty mind will be wash off” I chuckled and went to wash myself.
 
When were ready we headed down everybody are settle in the living room. “oh, you guys are here.” My mom said we peck kisses to them “here” appa handed our plane ticket and passports “you guys go, or you’ll be late on your flight. Go” and we bid goodbye with them, _ _ _ _-ah came to sent us to the airport. When we arrived at the airport BEAST were also in there “yo~!” we bump fists.
 
“ha-“ dongwoon cut Dujun hyung “her again! Aiish! Hyung just break with her” the maknae hissed at me “go away!” dujun hyung pushed him. “she called awhile ago, she told me why aren’t you answering your phone. And she said happy birthday to you” dujun hyung informed me, I was really trying to avoid her, I just gave hyung sighed “sir, the plane is here now.” One of my secretary bowed at me “oh~ you guys should go” dujun hyung pushed me “babe, come’ on” I called Taiga “eomma!” dongwoon rushed and hugged Taiga like a koala bear “oh, my baby. Don’t worry I’ll be back arraseo? I’ll bring you lots of suviners. Okay?” Taiga patted his head “bu—but” “aiish! Yah! Who told you that your my wife’s baby?! Get away!” I tries to pull Taiga away from him “eomma, look!” he pointed to me “yah! Don’t act like that SON DONGWOON! It doesn’t suit you!” I scold him. 
 
“Hey, that’s enough. Don’t worry your still my one and only son, arraseo?” mwoh?! She bid to everyone “don’t be sad my baby woonie. Bye! Eomma loves you!” we waved at them at rode the private plane “since when did dongwoon become your son? And whose his father?” she gave me a look “since we saw each other, he was kind to me. And I don’t want you to be woonie’s dad, you always bully him!” she lightly flick my forehead. “Yah! Does that mean, your gonna find ano—ther ma—n?” I stutter “uh-huh” she nodded her head “shiro! You can’t do that couz your mine alone!” wait why am acting this way? Aiish! Never mind! “So are u the father?” she raises her brow “aish! Arrata!” that dongwoon! His gonna be killed when I come back! 
 
4 hours and a half “this is your captain Wilson, we’ve landed safely” my eyes open up from sleep “babe, babe. Were here” I patted Taiga’s “ohh.” When we hopped off the plane “whoooaa~ the weather in here is nice” Taiga opened her arms wide twirling. We were walking towards the exit when many people are waiting outside, oh reporters and fans? Since when did I have fans? Ohh! I got it! Couz am handsome. “Sir~! What are guys doing here?” “Are u here for your honeymoon?” “mrs.yong!” “Mrs. Yong! How was your wedding!?” the reporter joined by the crowd of people are bumbading me and Taiga.
 
We can’t move, I hold the hand of taiga. Never letting her go. Soon securities help us, when we got off there; a car was waiting for us. “Wow! How did they knew that were coming?” taiga wipes her sweat.
 
 
 
Taiga’s P.O.V:
 
Gosh! That was so hard! But Junhyung never let me go holding my hand through the crowd. “btw, since when did u got fans?” I asked him “aiish! What kind of question
is that, ofcourse! Am HANDSOME! And am the ALMIGHTY JOKER!” jeez! So full of himself “full of yourself!” admiring the view outside the window lights my day.
 
Soon we arrived at the hotel that out parents reserved for us “whoaaa! ~~!” I went to the balcony that you can see the beautiful view near the sea, so beautiful and peaceful. I went back to inside and roam around so luxurious and elegant “yea right, leave your laugage here, so I can trip over” he scrasm, I took a sit at the end swining my feet “ahhh~!” junhyung jump on the bed “yay!” he pulled me and caged me on his hug. “What are we going to do?” I asked “how bout?” aiish! This guy, will I asked if I have plans? Aiigoo! “Lets go dinner later and lets go for a midnight tour?” he interwhined his hand to mine. We drift to slumber.
 
When I woke up its already evening “hey, baegupa!” I shake him a bit “junhyung-ah! Baegupa! Baegupa!” I tugged on his shirt “sshhh! Minutes! Give me minutes” he said. I pout and wait for him “hey! Minutes past! Come’ on lets eat! Junnie~ah!” I begged him “jinjja! If your not really my cute wife I wouldn’t!” before he head to the shower he pinch my cheek “yah!” I slap his hand “wait for me. I’ll just go wash” I changed to my dress, fixing my hair junhyung’s phone rings “hey, your phone rings!” I yelled but no response from him inside the room, I took it and look 
 
1 video message 
 
I opened it and there comes Hara. 
 
“oppa, am here at LA, sorry for not saying good bye to you, but the girls rushed me to come here, so here am. Oppa! I missed you! Oh! I gotta go! But before that! Belated! We’ll celebrate when I come back arraseo! Don’t miss me too much okay? Bye! *Chu! Saranghae!” 
 
WOW! That’s all I can react, when I heard the door of the shower room. “Oh, you look pretty babe,” before I turn to him I force a smile “oh! Thank u! Come’ on am hungry!” I persuaded a smile. Huh? So what?! I don’t care about them. This junhyung, you think I don’t know what you are doing. Oh! I don’t give a damn with them! Am not affected! If you wanna play a game, sure why not! Am on it! 
 
“Babe, you okay?” I came to my sense “oh, yea. Lets go!” we went to have dinner and tour, we went to a club also. 
 
 
Back to Seoul…………….
 
 
_ _ _ _’s P.O.V:
 
 
“Eomma, you guys leaving me again?” I hugged my mom’s arm not letting her go “oh, our princess, don’t worry, this will be fast. Just go home first, I know your tired huh?” eomma kissed my head before leaving also appa. Mr. Kwon drove me home, with a heavy heart I went upstairs to my room. “Oh! Your back! How was it?” my nany was changing my bed sheet, I collapse on the floor “wae? What happened?” my nanny came over “mom and dad went to their office still.” I pouted “aiigoo, I thought something happened” she continues to fix my bed “you know that, they need to do that for you and your family.” Nanny advices me.
 “but, it’s late already” I protest, I hugged my knees towards my chest “tell me, what do really want huh?” nanny asked me “I wanna spend time with them” I blurted out “ahh, I see. Because your eonni isn’t here? Am I right, you wanna spend time with them, to solo your parents?” yea nanny was right couz eonni isn’t here so I can have the full attention of them. I nodded my head in response, “you know that they need to do that right. Just be patient, I know that they wil be home” she said to convince me “eeeeee~!!” I kick my legs like a baby “omo!” nanny was starled with my actions “my, my. You little missy, maybe you should go shower. Go, come’ on.” Nanny helps me to go up and pushed me inside my shower room.
 
“our _ _ _ _-ah is so childish, your already 21” nanny said “ani! Nanny am still your baby! And am not that old am just 20!” I yelled back inside my bathroom “arachi, just wash okay. I’ll be going” I heard the door shut, taking my midnight shower and routines. I was drying my hair when my phone rings, who is this crazy person calling me in the middle of the night “yobosseyo?” I asked in to the other line “YAH! HELP ME! JEBAL! HELP ME! THEIR ATTACKING ME! THEIR GONNA KILL ME! COME HERE AT THE NAMSAN TOWER! NOW! PLEASE SAVE ME!” ee?! Whose this when I look at the caller’s id it was the human rat “yah~! Am ti-“ “PLEASE AM BEGGING YOU AM GOING TO DIE IN HERE IF YOU DONT SAVE ME!” aiish! “Arraseo! Wait me in there!” aiish this trouble maker I ended the call and dashed to get my car keys then left me room.
 
Nanny was calling me I told her that I’ll be back later. I speed off to namsan tower. When I arrived at the lobby I took my phone and dials his number “yah! Am already here? Where are u!” I search for him “am at the cable car, upstairs! Ppali! They will kill me!” I hung up and run to the cable car “ai…aishh!” I panted looking for him everywhere, am already here but where is he? Suddenly my eyes were covered.
 
“yah! I swear to everything! If you don’t get your hands off me, in the count of 3 you’ll be in coma, 1,2,” “hey! Jakaman! Its me!” he uncovered my eyes and its yoseob “oh! Yah! Where are they?” I moved his body looking if someone is behind him or what “yah, where are they? I thought there were people killing you?” I asked him “chill~” he sang he put an arm on my neck and we walk to the cable car, “yah! Is this a prank or what?!” I pulled off his arm off me.
 
“no, there was no one going to kill me. Its just” “what!?” I yelled in irritation “my missing u. I miss u!” he hug me. Mwoh?! He called me just for this? What the! This guy! “yah!” punch his arm “hey! That hurts! Stop!” he hold my wrist preventing me to hit him “look, I just want to see u, couz I missed u. okay.” I just frowned at him “hehe, I know you can’t be mad at me” he hugged me but I crosses my arms “oh, you came really here with those fluffy slippers of yours” he pointed on my slippers, oh shoot! I sat up straight and glared at him “sorry!” he said with his puppy eyes.
 
His getting on my nerves! “I wont do it again” he said “don’t you ever do it again, couz am not going to over again, if its really true that there is someone going to kill u!” I hissed “ee, arraseo. Come’ on” he pulled he to his hug and calm my arms down “I wont do it couz your coming In here really for me, with those cute fluffy slippers of yours.” He teased me again “huh?! Yah!” I flick his forehead.
 
And we spend time in there, till its was midnight and I decided to go home, before my curfew last. That night I sleep with eomma and appa, like I was just their daughter forgetting my eonni. She has her husband now, no worries about her. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry for not updating ~! please forgive me!~~ i have things to do..
and school is approaching soon. so i need to prepare.. so sorry. but ill update 
tomorrow! 
i hope you guys enjoy!BAIBAI ^^ 
COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBER ARE ALL WELCOME IN HERE!