Chapter 13: Trapped

U and I Forever

 

_ _ _ _’s P.O.V:
 
 
“Just dropped me at the school, again” I simply stated, when we arrived I unbuckled my seatbelt and walk off, not minding to say goodbye to him nor thanking him. I heard his car speed off; I walked to my car parking and went off. My midnight routine goes on before sleeping, but before I went to bed, I went to my study table and pulled on of my drawer, and grabbed my violet notebook. Started to write.
 
 
 
 
 
Dear Mr.Keeper: 
 
 
Today was a bit fun if my asthma didn’t attack me; you know I never felt this way again, I felt light and not gloomy at all. I don’t know this kind of feeling of mine, it mess my mind. Maybe this day needs to be put on my calendar.
 
 
 
 
11.11.26
-went out with him.
 
 
I closed my diary, headed to my balcony where snow was around the rails and floor; I rubbed my palms together and breathe in it “oppa? Is it cold in there like in here, couz here, it’s really cold.” I looked up the sky like I was talking to someone above “I hope to see u soon oppa, annyeong, goodnight” I slide my sliding door closed and pulled my curtain. Ready to go to sleep. 
 
 
 

 
Morning creep inside my room, “ugh...” I whined burying my face on the pillow, *BEEEZZZ I heard vibration and I search for my phone with my bare eyes closed, one eye was open but still blurred “ee?” my eyes widened 
 
 
 
Rise and Shine my GIRLFRIEND! You still need to go to school. See’ya later!
 
-boyfriend
 
 
Unknown #
 
 
 
I sat up “what a morning surprised I got” I scram said and headed to my shower. “Morning eomma, appa” I peck kiss to my parents, then grabbed toasted bread “annyeong, I’ll be going” I waved at them “_ _ _ _-ah, aren’t u eating?” eomma asked me, I turned around “I got this” I lift the bread and plastered a smile. Humming driving to school, when I arrived *CLICK~CLICK I locked my car. Passing through students who are busy with their phones and school newspaper, oh! They already publish after a month; I went to my locker and got some of my books. When I was walking to my first class, I think am a bit early today, I peck on my watch “_ _ _ _-ah!!!” I heard someone called my name, I turned to the owner of the voice and it was Sunhae running towards me, with newspaper on her hand “yah! What’s with this!!!” she showed me the picture “give me!” I harshly took it, OMO! My eyes widened in shock 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The “king of aegyo” and the “Ice Princess” are dating!
-they went yesterday on a date in Lotte World
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We were on the campus hot topic section. Oh my gosh! I just hope eonni, wouldn’t know this, my bad she’s the Student Council president how can she not know about the school, I heaved a sigh and pass the newspaper to Sunhaae and walk back to my class, my head is shook when my phone vibrates I took it out 
 
 
 
 
1mms
 
 the aeygo and ice princess caught kissing
 
 
 
 
Oh my!!! Who the hell spread this!!! Wait! This isn’t me! Tch! Babo who ever made this, and this isn’t the rat; I shrugged it off and shoved my phone back to my pocket. My class started usual nothing changed but only when its break girls kept on crying pretending that they were hurt. Are they the true girlfriend?? Ack! Why am I concerning to this pathetic people *RIIIIINGGG~~ time for lunch, I met Sunhae and Kahi eonni in the cafeteria.
 
 
 
 
 
 While I was heading to the cafeteria ~your my star s-t-a-r,oh~oh~ i took my phone and answered it “yoboseyo?” I frowned a bit “oh! Hi my girlfriend! So, who won in our bet yesterday? Huh?” oh! That! I forgot about that, “ahh,,” come’ on think I can’t let him won, but I think he really won not me, otteoke? Ahh!! “Okay, let’s do this way, you can have holding hands with me and I’ll have u as me sparring? Is it fair now?” I hope he’ll agree *crossfingers “sure, so, see u around! Hey! Btw have u seen the article? Is it nice?” he said in a bit teasingly tone, the heck? Why will I be happy with that article? It disgust me! “oh that? No!” I bring the phone down, as if I would like to hear his voice! “Hey! Mrs. Yang!” someone tapped my shoulder that made me turn around “mwoh? What the heck on earth are u talking about Sunhae!” I hissed and shoved her walking to find some chairs “let me ask u this, answer me directly _ _ _ _-ah, did u guys ki…….kiss?” Kahi eonni hesitantly asked the last part, wait didn’t they analyst the picture?? Aiish! These guys!
 
 
 
 
“No.” I said shortly couz Kahi eonni said directly “eonni, you don’t know me that well huh?” I raise my brow to her and she just chuckled at me “so, it’s clear that you two didn’t kiss?” eeww! It makes me sick when hearing that we kiss? Over my dead body that will happen, “completely and absuletly 1million percent I assure you I, we didn’t do that. Cant u see, am not the girl in the picture.” I pointed to Sunhae’s phone screen “arrseo, I believe u. but! How was the date?! Come’ on share it with us!” she slightly shake my arms “first of all its not a DATE, okay? Se—““and what do u call it miss?” someone spoke on my side we all look at my side and found yoseob and my side “what are u doing here?” I pushed him off “couz am gonna take u away from everyone, shall we?” ee?! He offers his hand on me, oh! The dare? i facepalm mentally myself, Sunhae and Kahi eonni are looking at me like they were saying don’t grab it. But I should couz I made the deal, so I took his hand “were going, annyeong” he waves back to my friends “yah! Where will u bring our friend? Don’t bring her to hell if u want to go in there, okay? Couz _ _ _ _-ah is a good girl!” Sunhae suddenly stand out, everyone in the cafeteria look at us. I myself want to give Sunhae a hug and smile at her, but I can’t. I pulled yoseob away I know he’ll make some arguments with Sunhae and Sunhae wouldn’t let him win she’ll do anything just to win.
 
 
 
 
When we were in the door way the door burst open and revealed the beast except yoseob couz his with me, and saw dujun appa winked and smiled at me. Gosh! I hope he’ll not tell this to eomma. I felt a squeezed on my hand where his fingers are intertwined on mine.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
While he was too excited and so happy showing to everyone that he was holding my hand, and me, yes me, drowning myself in shame and embarrassment “oppa, wh—why are u ho…..holding her han…..hand” suddenly the most well-known girl group with too much surgery and makeup every day in the campus approach us, I raised my head. I turn my head towards yoseob whose just so calm “couz, were DATING!~ and she’s my GIRLFRIEND~any problem??” yoseob cling his arms around my neck, I was taken aback, my feeling was, I really wanted to get away from his grip but my body doesn’t react on it. This is always my feelin’ when this Human Rat took hold of me. My body suddenly froze like doesn’t want to get away, but mentally I wanna run away. The 4girls run away crying “are they the real girlfriend??” omo! I shut my mouth when I realized what did I just said. “No. couz you are the ONE and REAL one.” He pulled me away, this tongue of mine aiish!! I bit my tongue, “kwenchanyo??” I nodded I can’t speak couz I bit my tongue.
 
 
 
 
 
We reach the room of training for taekwondo, kids turned all their heads towards us and got jaw dropped “I’ll just change my training suit, you aren’t you gonna change?” I asked him before going to the changing room “ani, am fine” he gesture me to go. “omo! Have u seen seobie oppa and sunbae, just went here holding hands?” the girl giggled while telling to her colleague they were giggling. Then I went out of my cubicle the two girls suddenly got shocked they hurriedly went out. I tied my her up “you’ll love what will I do to you yang yoseob” after I finished changing, I went out and the kids gather “so this day is our sparring day, get your partner, face your partner and let’s start” I face yoseob, started to kick, punch, turn his arms. I heard him groaned in pain and his face is priceless, I wanted to laugh so hard but I can’t.
 
 
 
 
 
Yoseob’s P.O.V:
 
 
What the heck! Am watching rambles but I didn’t know that taekwondo is also this bad, my body is sore, aching and  most of all like my bones are all broken, I think I can’t come to school for 1 month. This girl, she’s so strong. I heaved a sigh, then a bottle appeared infront of me “here,” I slowly took it, my arms hurt too much “hey, is this right? I mean this training for the kids, isn’t this is a bit harsh or too brutal??” or am just the one feeling this kind of feelin’ aiigoo, I wanna go home and put all the bandage around my body and rest whhooo!~! I’ll just join dujun-ah’s team in soccer than in here, there I can’t experience hard training not like this your body will surely collapse in anytime “are u kidding me, this isn’t not yet the true training, this just like warm up. But I bet you’ll not come with me if you saw the true training. Are u going home now?” she asked mwoh! This is only warm up!? The heck! “Hey, you guys? Tell me if this Sunbae of yours abuses you, okay?” “ne!” the kids answered in unison “yah!” _ _ _ _-ah slaps me “aww! My body is aching” I pouted as always “suit you right” she mumbled but am able to hear it “I heard that”.