Chapter 14: camping part 1

U and I Forever

 

Taiga’s P.O.V: 
 
 
“Hanuel, where’s my coffee?” I headed to SC room early in the morning to do my left things to do “mianie for the coffee late, here, presedent-nim. And oh! The journalism already publish their newest newspaper, here.” She handed me the newspaper, when I opened it “ahnng… uhhh” i quite choked when I saw the Campus Hot Topic section, _ _ _ _-ah and yobie, yoseon, yoseob! Yea that yoseob guy, what? they were dating? I didn’t know this?! Since when? I need to talk to _ _ _ _-ah now “HANUEL! CALL Ms. Treasurer NOW!” I slammed my fist on my table “n—ne president” hanuel disappeared. My phone vibrates, I received mms “MWOH!?” I stared at the picture for a while “this isn’t _ _ _ _-ah, it’s clear, aiishh! Who took this is soo babo!” I heaved a sigh “president Ms. Treasurer is in her training now, and I can’t disturb her right now.” Hanuel reported “it’s okay,now, continue your work.” she bowed before leaving, I bet I’ll meet my silly dongsaeng later, I focus first at my works.
 
 
 
 
 _ _ _ _’s P.O.V:
 
 
 
Before going home, I went to the field first I sat near the oak big tree, the sweet summer breeze is coming, I can smell it from the wind “can I take this sit?” someone asked without recognizing and looking up to the person who asked I just nodded my head focusing at the ground.
 
 
“mind explaining this” the school newspaper landed on my lap where the page was in the picture of yoseob and me, I turned to the owner of the voice and found out that it was my eonni “here.” She handed me a cup of tea “eo….eonni” I stutter a bit “hhmm?” she took a sip to her drink “please, don’t tell appa, am begging you.” I pleaded eonni, I got a promise to my appa, “sure, if only you’ll tell me what happened in here” she pointed to the picture on the newspaper “arraseo”. I started to tell her everything, yes everything.
 
 
 
“ohh.. I see. But are u really dating him?” eonni asked I hesitantly nodded my head “whats with the hesistant nod?” eonni make face, I chuckled “nothing, it’s just a game eonni, and I won’t fall for him, no matter what.” I said in serious tone, couz that’s the main and only plan that I planned “okay, I believed in you. But lemme tell you this, don’t you ever hide your true feelings and don’t you ever betray yourself, understand me?” “ne, eonni.” She gave an assuring smile and left me “what does eonni means a while ago?” I tilted me head. As always strolling downtown was my hobby after school, when I arrived at home appa greated me “oh, princess, your home, welcome” appa hugged me and I peck a kiss on his cheek “where’s eomma?” I asked “she’s busy with the foundation she’ll be here in an hour. Go wash I know your tired.” I headed to my room and took my midnight routines, then sleep. 
 
 
 
Morning came, I stretch my arms high after sat up and prepare for going to university, when I arrived at the university hanuel run towards me “where are you taking me?” she just pulled me when I just got donw from my car “here” she pushed me inside the SC room “so were complete, I guess.” I roamed my eyes around the room, BEAST, Sunhae, the surgery girls and Kahi eonni are there I look at Sunhae whats-happening-look she shrugged her shoulder, eonni checked the attendance calling everyone’s name that were inside the room “Ms. Choi? Hello?” I came back to my sense “ah..ahh, ne present” I walked and stand next to sunhae and kahi eonni that listening carefully “so, you guys, I mean also me, the principal wants us to go for a camping starting this day, for” she took a paper “for 4days and 2nights, everyone in here are the only person who can’t come to this camping no one else can, and the principal said that we are the chosen students to come. We are living this afternoon, we will gather at the gymnasium later 3’oclock sharp, if someone is late, then sorry for that person, couz we’ll leave 5mins before 3’oclock, that’s why you need to be here early, understand?”
 
 
 
 What?! Why?! What’s the purpose of this camping? “chakaman.” I raised my arms “yes?” eonni asked “whats the purpose of this?” I asked “the letter that the principal sent didn’t indicate what was the purpose but she wrote that we need to go, or else she’ll suspend each in every one of us everyone whined “so, is it clear now, so you have still time to pack and shop for your things, remember its 4days and 2nights, so what are you staying at here, go home and pack your things, its already 10:30” everyone left but BEAST didn’t “how about yoseob~ah? He can’t come, his whole body is aching” dujun appa stated “but his included in the list, if you guys need to bring him with a stretcher just do it, couz his in the list, couz if one is not coming everyone will be suspended and do you guys what to be suspended?” so my plan worked ASA!~! I cheered inside my head “okay!okay, we understand come’ on!” hyunseung pulled the BEAST out “how ‘bout you girls aren’t you going?” eonni makes face at us “eonni, what is this again? Does that old woman still has clear mind?” I pulled the chair and took a sit “aiigoo, yea, me too thinking that, am too stress this days” eonni rubbed her forehead “yea, eonni, you look lack of sleep this days your eyesbags are getting bigger” sunhae commented “oh jinjja?!” eonni took her mirror and look at herself, I sigh “come’ on I don’t want to be suspended, were going eonni,” we went out.
 
 
 “oh, I thought you have classes you went home early?” eomma Shockley asked “eomma, we have camping for 4days and 2nights, eonni and junhyung oppa are with us” I informed eomma we went to the garden where appa is cutting the grass “appa, we have gardeners why are you doing that,” I took the grass cutter from appa and handed him towel “omo, my princess is soo caring, your husband will be very lucky to have you,” appa chuckled “appa, I haven’t planned those things” I shyly said “arraseo, so what are you saying to your eomma?” appa asked “they will have camping for 4days and 2nights honey, with the young couple, taiga and junhyung” eomma said to appa I just nodded my head and sip the drink in the table “oh, really? What are you waiting for, go, and prepare” appa gestures me to go up to my room “gomawo appa, eomma, saranghae!” I hugged and kiss them, then headed to my room.
 
 
“whoosh!” “oh! Babe! Why early?” omo! G.na eomma pop out on my bed “yah! Eomma! you scared me in there” I held on my chest “eomma, help me to pack my things for camping” I puppy eyes her “sure, just for my little baby girl, even if I just got back from over time worked” how sweet of my eomma, we start to pack my clothes, and we rest after packing when my phone rings Sunhae called me that they were heading to school, eomma insisted that she will send me off, but I bet she just want to send off dujun appa not me, aishh this eomma of mine. When we arrived at the gymnasium “oh! Annyeonghaseyo! Ms, G.na!” the 4surgered girls greeted eomma, well my g.na eomma is also well-known in fashion, she also accept indorsements and some modeling so she’s quite known “ne annyeong girls.” I spotted Kahi eonni and Sunhae “_ _ _ _-ah!” sunhae waved her hands beside them was BEAST oh! The Human rat came! Haah! But he looks like tons of hallow blocks dropped on him, hahah! XD! I laughed silently, eomma went to BEAST and I saw her lovey-dovey with appa. I told you so. 
 
Then eonni came “so everyone here? The bus is outside we should keep going we still have long journey,” we went to the field where the bus was “excuse me, we are just going in a camping not a vacation why you guys have lots of things?” eonni questioned the 4surgered girls everyone laughed at them and before boarding names are called for checking “hey, took good care of our baby dujun-ah” eomma said I turned around my head “eomma, am old enough to take care of myself,” I slightly whined “yea right, I just want your appa to took responsibility on you, if something happened to you, I’ll kill your appa, arraseo?” and dujun appa whined “hey, why kill me?” he pouted “appa! That doesn’t suit you,” I pointed at him, everyone was on the bus only me, g.na eomma, dujun appa, eonni and hanuel are outside talking “come’ on, before you guys kills” we bid goodbye to eomma, I searched for my seat and when I was searching there was only left seat next to the Human rat I hesitant to sit then suddenly Hyena one of the surgered girl sat next to yoseob “ noona you can sit next to me” dongwoon offered “oh, thanks wonnie,” I saw yoseob was pissed off, suit you right! 
 
 
Taiga eonni was seated next to junhyung oppa, because she was forced to, me and wonnie, sunhae and Kahi eonni, hyunseung and gikwang, and so on. I hope I wouldn’t regret coming in this. “noona, you can sleep in my shoulder” woonie excitedly said yoseob was sitting infront of us and me and woonie at their back “sure,” I leaned on woonnie’s shoulder “yah! Will u two shut up! So noisy!” yoseob hissed on us, your just jealous “oppa, just don’t mind them” Hyena linked her arm around yoseob, and he didn’t react he just closed his eyes and listen to his IPod.  
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
am so so so so SORRY guys late update! but i hope you'll love this! 
couz i dont have much time .. we went for a training for 2days ... 
and tomorrow i need to arranged my things for upcoming school days... 
i hope i can update tomorrow......
i'll try to .. okay?? i wished  you'll enjoy this!! 2 UPDATES =]]]
 
[A/N: BTW I CHANGED DONGWOON, HIS ALREADY COLLAGE NOT HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT =]] ~ keke! ]
 
 
 
 
comments and subscribe are always welcome!!! ^____^