Chapter 4: Face Off

U and I Forever

 

Taiga’s P.O.V:
 
 
“Good morning. Ms. President” students passing by greeted me, I locked my car *BEEP-BEEP. And walked to my building where my first class while be held. I was about to open the door when bunch of girl students burst out. “YAH!” I dust off my dress, they were squealed, giggling and fangirling mode. What’s happening? I walked to the crowd with frowned face plastered on my face “omo! I-its su-sunba-baenim!” I heard someone utter and the crowd made way, so these are they giggling and screaming “boys?” I thought I cross my arms and walked closer “what department do u belongs?” I pointed to a girl on the side “bi-bio-logy mi-miss” she shook her and stutter “ahh. Do u know that I could suspend all of your in here! So! kah! Go to your respective classes, before I suspend you all!” I yelled they all disappeared on my sight “and how ‘bout you guys? Aren’t you going?” I make a face to them, why don’t they run like the others, who are this guys? “ee! Annyeonghaseyo! Yang yoseob-imnida!” the little boy look like a rat reached his hand to me. I was like having glaring fight with a guy that is just in front of me he look handsome at the same time a bad boy type.“omo! Mianhae! Ms. President! Am late!” yoomin bowed continuously at me “better bring them to their class” I ordered and walked off. “Who’s that?” I heard someone asked yoomin “she’s our student council President.” Yoomin stated. Jeez! I smirked.
 
 
 
 
Junhyung’s P.O.V:
 
We all entered the university, suddenly bunch of girls crowded us that’s why we were stuck in the crowd, but someone yelled and the crowd made way for her. Hmmpf? A girl? But why does everyone is scared to her? She threatened the girls; they run like someone will spare their lives. Hhaha! But why is she just looking at me? Ee! Of course! I’m HANDSOME! What else? >:D she walked closer to me and just few cm were a part she eyed me from bottom to top seobie try to introduce himself to her . Then another girl came apologizing to her, ee? Who is this girl really, she told the girl to assist us to our classes. Huh?! Lemme see? If u couldn’t fall for me! 
 
 
 
I smirked, I felt someone nudged me, Dujun hyung gesturing me that we will be going.  No one can resist from the CHARISMA OF THE MIGHTY JOKER YONG JUNHYUNG! As soon as we got out schedules am junior while Dujun hyung was on his last year! Because of I need to inherit our company I took business course as well as hyung. While Hyunseung, Yoseob,Gikwang and also the maknae took music. Dujun hyung and I separated we bumped fists in air. I entered my room and girls giggled and try to flirt on me. Am searching for my seat “o-opppa, you could share a sit next to me” a girl patted the empty seat next to her; I just shrugged it and search for another seat, oh! There perfect! second to the last row near the window! I settled down.  I was staring at space when the door swung open revealing the so-called-president she took the seat in front of mine. Ahha! This will be fun! I evilly smirked. “Hey, am Junhyung.” I reached my hand to her and try to flirt with her, Ack?! She didn’t recognize me nor is she just pretending to ignore me? Soon the professor came. Seems like this so-called-president is also not listening to the professor, looking at the window is. This is boring, so I switch my seats next to her since no one is sitting next to her, until the end of class she doesn’t recognized my presences, hey! Hello?! Am here!? Mind recognizing me?! I thought she just took her things and left. What the heck? ~! This can’t be! Am the MIGHTY YONG JUNHYUNG! NO ONE IGNORES MY CHARMS! 
 
 
 
But wait why am I trying to get her, she’s no one. I walked to my next class. But I just can’t get her out of my mind! Err~! I tried to focus on my class, but she kept on flashing through my mind. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~!!” I slammed my hands on the table and stood up, oopss~! Everyone turned their heads towards me, I slowly bowed and settle down again “whats wrong Mr. Yong, is everything alright?” my Prof Stop writing “a-ah! Yea! No! Everything is fine!” I startled. Babo junhyung! Why did u make scene! I curse myself.
 
 
 
 
 
_ _ _ _ ‘s P.O.V:
 
I peek on my watch it’s already 11:55am were still in here at laboratory! Ugh! When will this e- *RIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG~! Oh! It’s my luck today! I cheered on my mind I grabbed my things and went off to cafeteria but before that I went to stock some books on my locker. When I was heading to the cafeteria I saw a crowd and its getting bigger and bigger. I walked in there with my usual emotionless aura “oooh! I-its! sunbaenim ! _ _ _ _-ah! “Everyone turned their gazed towards me, and make way. I looked at the side there I found one of my trainee in tennis I shot her I death glare she knows what does that means. I bumped on someone’s arm and I just don’t mind continue my walk to the cafeteria. New heart robe or should I say new trouble makers. I smirked.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yoseob’s P.O.V:
 
Aiish! Another bashing of girls! And it’s getting more and more bigger when suddenly someone yelled from the side sunbaaenim  _ _ _ _ ?! Am I right? We turned our heads to her? Ee?! Is she an emo or something? But why do these girls is also scared at her? Then she shot the girl who yelled a while ago a death glare, aww! Poor girl? Another queenka… tch! She bumped my arm and unmindful she didn’t apologize to me. Okay I’ll let this past. 
 
 
 
 
And we headed to where we were going to have our lunch. “hyung! Buy me food?!” I puppy eyed Dujun hyung. He pushes me away. “Buy your own!” I hung my head low suddenly a plastic bag was held infront of me “oppa! You could have this!” a girl handed me the bag “gomapta!” I stuck my tongue to Dujun hyung. We ate our lunch and roamed around the campus. After our classes ended we met up on the field. Days flies so fast we got used to everyday girls would throw their selves at us and flirt to get our attention but no used. 
 
 
 
And the two mysterious girls who the students get scared of, they were really mysterious, are they powerful personalities? Or are they just the bullies in here? But we really don’t know why are they being scared towards them? Today our class ended early “guys! What to visit our maknae?” Junhyung hyung suggested. We rode our own cars and zoomed off to the Seoul National Highschool. When we arrived in there, guess what maknae is also having his own fanmeeting haha! Then we looked at each other and start to budge the maknae seems irritated “wae?” I elbow him lightly “aiish! Am soo pissed with those girls, last day and yesterday I was with soohyun hunging out with her when they crowded me and I lost soohyun on track and mow she seems don’t want to hang out with me because of that babo girls! Aiiish!” he ruffled his hair in mess. I gave him a chuckle.
 
 
 
 
_ _ _ _’s P.O.V:
 
 
Today my team will have practice with Seoul National Highschool, aiigoo! I’ll give these kids a punishment if they will be defeated by highschool students. We arrived in there and the first game is taekwondo the highschool students are cheering for their own athlete huh?! Whatever “Seoul University won!” the referee announces, asa! And tennis also I was the one who’ll going to play for singles. In the cue of the referee we started. Wow! This guy is something! Okay! I we were on the last set I need to win!! I place my racket on my left hand and serve “30-10!”The referee said “Seoul University won!” my kids cheered and congratulate me. 
 
 
 
 
We went for a break “you guys go ahead I’ll just get something.” I went to parking lot and got my drink I left a while ago, suddenly my phone rings “ne. yoboseyo?” I leaned it to my shoulder I was locking my car *BEEP-BEEP! “agashii your family will be having dinner at restaurant blahblablah [hehe! I don’t know what restaurant! Just imagine any restaurant] he stated to me “what time is it?” I walked to the canteen “7:30pm agashii” “ah! Arraseo. Thank u for informing me” I researched for my team oh there! “Ne! Good luck Ms.!” we hung up “sunbaenim aren’t you going to eat?” one of my hubae asked “ani. Am fine. Just go on.” They chatted I just listen to them.
And when it’s time to go last is swimming we were heading to the pool area when the guys that we defeated on tennis a while ago blocked our way “hey! There!” psst! What do they want? I frowned, suddenly I felt a hand snakes on my arm, I twisted it, punched in his stomach, kicked his leg, I heard he groaned in pain. Crowd is forming I pulled his collar and dragged him to the principal’s office “your students don’t know what “RESPECT” means.” I glared at him and pushed him causes him to land on the hard floor “o-omo! Mianhae!  Agashii! Yah~ apologies now!” she ordered the guy who has bruises to his face now “mi-mianhae jeongmal!” he kneeled infront of me “don’t u dare to go close with my team next time.” I warned him “you’re suspended for 1 month. Bring your parents here tomorrow morning! Is it okay now Ms.?” the principal asked me I just walk out of that room. I dust my clothes and wipe my sweat a bit. I headed to the pool area followed by my team. Dark aura surrounds me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yoseob’s P.O.V:
 
We were walking when we happened to see a girl beating up a guy ee? I think she’s familiar? “omo! She’s the mood killer girl!” we looked at Dujun hyung and looked back at her we all got jaw drooped; the guy was groaning in pain, she dragged it to the principal’s office. Huh??! Pathetic. “woonie? Why Seoul University students is in here?” kigwang asked “hyung? U don’t know your studying in SU, tch!” dongwoon mock him “ah! Yea right! But I really don’t know why are they here?” babokwang “practice of tennis, taekwondo and swimming.” Woonie said. Soo she’s an athlete nice. I smiled, “what’s with the smile?” Dujun Hyung tapped my shoulder “nothing special!” I started to run and stuck my tongue to him. 
 
 
 
_ _ _ _ ‘s P.O.V:
 
I changed to my swim wear. Waiting for the game to start I massage my forehead *THUD! Suddenly black out. WHAT THE?! “omo!” one of my trainee hugged me I pulled her away from me “so-sorry su-sunbae.” She said. I took my phone and look at the clock 7:00 I can’t catch up to the dinner I dialed appa’s secretary’s no. 
 
 
“Please tell to appa I can’t come for the dinner.” I heaved a sigh I heard appa took the phone “appa. Mianhae jeongmal mianhaeyo.” I shook my head “arrseoyo. Just be careful in there. And do your best” appa tried to cheer me “Ne. am sorry again appa, I gotta go the match will start” he imitate the kiss sound and we hung up. 
 
 
The electricity is back now so we started the game. Time passes and it’s my turn now HWAITING _ _ _ _ -AH!  I cheered myself, I can say SNHS are not that easy to beat, but we would win over them. “Seoul University won!" I thank them and smiled at them. We went to change our wet clothes. “KIDS! YOU DID A GOOD JOB!” I complemented them “ne! GOMAWO SUNBAE!” they said in unison and back at me. I drove home, am so exhausted today, fortunately I passed and finished all my paper works so I don’t have more to do than rest. When I arrived at home I went straight to my room and dropped my things and jumped to my bed. I didn’t bother to change couz am tired!