Chapter 7: Start

U and I Forever

 

taiga's P.O.V:
 
 
 “Oh! Taiga!” Mrs. Yong said, I bow “annyeonghaseyo. Mr. and Mrs. Yong” “ee.. just call us eomonim and aboji” “ne.” we took a seat and they kept on questioning me and I just answered back, and btw why did I let myself agreed to his trick? Aiigo! Babo me! I face palm myself mentally. “gamsamida eomonim and aboji for lunch.” I bow at them and thank them, am such an good actress! Ahha! I put a big smile on my face. “Take care Taiga, yah! Junhyung~ah! Took care of your wife. Arrseo?” Mr. Yong said I mean aboji “ne.” we bid goodbye to tell and they went off. 
 
 
I walked to my car, I was gonna enter my car when “hey, are u going to ur house?” I shut my car door closed and turned to him “what are u talking about?? OUR?” I emphasized the word our house.” Can’t you understand simple word?” wow! I think I wanna punch this man I I scoffed “hah?! And what do u think of yourself? Huh? Genius enough?! Look here MR.ARROGANT MAN! I don’t want to live with u and even centimeters from me, so back off!” I pushed him off. And zoomed off back home “aiishh! That so full of himself! We’re not yet married and he wanted us to live together? Tch! Insane! In his dreams!” I locked my car, when I entered our mansion “agashii, your appa and eomma is waiting for you at the garden” one of our butler told me and I went to the garden. 
 
 
Where my parents are having some quality time, while me in hell! “Oh! Chi-chi! How was your lunch with your in-laws?” eomma said caressing my hair “it’s fine eomma” I answered shortly “btw, chi-chi, here is the key of your own house, we all decided that the both of you need some time getting to know each other and so we bought you guys house.” Oh my freaking LIFE! So this is what his talking about a while ago! “w-whaaat?!!” I yelp “eomma, appa, you can’t just trust me to that bastard, living with him while be my dooms day!” I cried “hey! Chi-chi! Don’t call your husband bastard, junhyung is a good man.” Ee!? Eomma! Do u hear yourself? Him? Good? Oh my GOSH! When that day came I’ll call for a feast and have a mass. “No more buts and alibies. Now go and went to your own house, maids already pack your things and clothes. From this day. You’ll don’t know live in here. And here is the address of your house.” Appa handed me a piece of paper, mwoh?!! 
 
 
My own parents! Yea right! My own parents are throwing me away now! Or should I say kicking me out of this house!!! What a good parents I have! “bu-but!” appa pushes me towards the door “bye! My chi-chi! Don’t worry! We’ll pay u a visit in there! Bai! Bai!” what a lucky parents I have, kicking their own daughter away from them and handing it to a hell no like devil guy! I opened my car and threw my bag inside “DARN!”I punch the stirring wheel. Guess I really need to face the reality. So this day I’ll live on hell. I hope I can survive. 
 
 
 
 
 
Junhyung and Taiga's home :
 
 
 
 
 
 
Junhyung’s P.O.V:
 
Wow! This girl has some guts! If she doesn’t want to live with me, as if I wanted to live in the same roof with her! I just watch her go. I went to beast hideout and saw as always full girls, but wait! Where’s the leader doodoo? “Yah! Where’s hyung?” I tapped hyunseung busying impressing girls. I passed by gikwang same as hyunseung impressing girls with his abs and muscles, oh there! “Yah! Where’s hyung! Don’t you dare to ignore me like the two in there!” I warned dongwoon and yoseob having dart game girls cheering them eww! ! “ahh. I think she went to G.na noona.”
 
 
 
Atlast someone answered my question! “ohh! I see” I went to the bar stool and the two followed me behind “what happened to your lunch with your future wife hyung?” woonie asked since when did maknae interested to my life? “fine.” I took a sip on my drink “hey! U know what she’s really soo stubborn, hard headed and soo hard to predict girl! Soo extraordinary!” I don’t know but I just what to tell someone my thoughts about her.
 
 
 
“hyung, just look at the bright side, she’s gorgeous, HOT and most of all I heard that boys fall head over heels for her!” ee! Darn! This yoseob! Thinking dirty about my wife! “yah! Don’t think dirty over my wife!!!!” I smack yoseob’s head “hahha! But hyung I think noona is kind, but not just to u, couz your too arrogant!” maknae started running, I chase him all over the hideout. Aiigoo! Too tired, the three of us plopped to the couch.
 Ee? Why does that hara don’t bother to send me a message or call me? Where is she? “yah! Hyung! Stop that, and broke up with that, smudged girl?” mwoh?! Does maknae can read my mind “I don’t read mind, your face show it all” whoa!!! This maknae is creepy. “I don’t know also, why I couldn’t broke up with her.” I stated. I really don’t know why, maybe because of what she told me that she will kill herself if I broke up with her, I don’t want to be the cause of her death if I broke up with her. Aiigoo! Pathetic! The three of us just play around.
 
 Till I need to go home. I turned the knob of our house, oh? Is she here now? “oh! You here?” she was on the living room drinking here cup of tea. “soo, u believe me now, that, we have OUR house?” I emphasize the word just like she did to me a while ago “yea! Right!” wow! Soo I guess she’s too comfortable in here, wearing a baggy and short. I smirked “here, read this” she handed me a paper, I read it, ahh! A contract?
 
 
1). you’ll stay away from me atleast 50 centimeter
2).you’ll sleep at every guest room you want.
3).no one will interfere to one’s businesses
4).no touching! Skinship is banned forever!
5).you can’t come to me when were at campus, whatever it is.
6).we will divorce at 5 months.
7). I WON’T FALL FOR YOU!
 
 
“Okay! But wait, lemme, add some.” I took the pen, I placed the cover on my lips “there” I handed her the paper I revise.
 
8).act lovey dovey infront f our parents.
9).lets divorce after 3 months.
10).let’s see if you can’t fall for me.
 
 
“Yah!” she hit me “ah! Wae?!” I whined “what’s with the no.10? huh?” she make a face “hehe! I’ll just challenge you!” I smiled at her “falls for u my !” she signed the paper and handed it to me for my turn to sign “soo! Goodluck!” she yelled and run to her room. Watch me Yong Taiga! Il- wait! She’s not still Yong! Aiish! Again I’ll repeat it again. Watch me Choi Taiga, you’ll fall for Me.! Ahhha! >:D evil laugh!  
 
 
 
_ _ _ _’s P.O.V:
 
 
It’s been a week since eonni, transferred at their own house. I wanted to go visit her but school stuffs block me so I can’t come, we rarely see each other on campus, I heard she’s been busying on her studies. Oh! I forgot! Its pepero day today. I shook my head entering the school building.
 
 
 
Flashback:
 
I was with Sunhae and Kahi eonni on the mall, “yah! Come’on! Lessh! Play in there!” Sunhae grabbed my arm and Kahi eonni and dragged us to the arcade game. WTF! i don’t know this things!! I screamed on my mind. “ let’s play!” oh no! oh boy! Am dead! “yah! _ _ _ _-ah! Don’t tell me you don’t know these stuffs?” kahi eonni sarcastically asked me “yah! I-I KN-know!” please help me! “if any of us lost in this game, the person who lost will be accepting confessions on pepero day?” Kahi eonni stated we nodded and started the game “AHHH~~!!” I groaned! I lost! Aiish! “haahha! Yah! _ _ _ _-ah! You’ll accept confessions on pepero day” Sunhae laugh holding to her stomach I shot her a glare. 
 
 
 
End of flashback
 
 
I went to my locker, I sneak a peak on my side if the two is in there, luckily no! Wait! Why am I acting like this? I straighten myself and went to my first class. Time flies too fast and it’s already lunch time. I cleared my throat and stood on the canteen bench “i- I! CHOI _ _ _ _-AH WILL ACCEPT ALL YOUR CONFESSIONS TODAY AND GIFTS!” aiish! I quickly drowned myself on shame. “ohh~! Ms. Choi accepted her lost.” Kahi eonni appeared and took the seat across me. I just rolled my eyes to her “you’re not going to your hideout?” asked kahi eonni, I moved my head from left to right signing no “yah! _ _ _ _-ah! Your eonni and junnie oppa will be engaged?” sunhae bragged in “yah! They were already engaged! Babo! It’s all over the news and newspapers. Doesn’t u have tv on your house and newspaper?” Kahi eonni mocked Sunhae “w-we ha-ve!” she pouted cutely. “here.” Kahi eonni pass me my favorite drink I grabbed it. They kept on talking when suddenly someon tripped over on my side “mianhae.” I said emotionless “a-ani. kwenchana.” He wipes his tee I saw the so called kingka’s BEAST laughing their lung out. Stupid! I turned and saw the principal looking at me and walked off. After we ate lunch “su-sunbaenim plea-se ac-cept this” a boy shook his head and handed me pepero box, then bunch of boys surrounded me. Aiigoo! Luckily I handle it gentle.
 
 
 
Pepero was overflowing on my arms “hey, I can help u.” someone spoke I looked up and guess what?! It’s a member of beast “ani. I can handle this.” I passed by him coldly. Huh?! Trying to flirt with me?! Nuh-ah! That wouldn’t work on me sorry. I headed to the student council room and dunk all the pepero. “whooshoo!” I wipe my invisible sweat. I bet eonni’s locker is much full of letters and pepero, hehe! My training in swimming start in a minute so I dashed to the pool area. Wow! My kids are in good condition “okay! Lesh start!” we started the training. When I went to my locker in the pool area letters burst out, I gasped and started to picked up the letters and putted it on my bag, fortunately my bag has much space that can fit the letters.
 
 
 
 
Time to go to library, suddenly a student bow to me and spoke “sunbaenim Mrs. Yang wants u to meet her at her office.” Ee?! Why?! I went to the principal’s office I knocked and saw the beast member that I encounter a while ago, the one who asked my permission if he could help me, the one looked like a rat. “you’re asking me to come here Mrs. Yang?” I never had been in here, ever in my life just in guidance office. “yes. Look her Ms. I saw the seen I a while ago, the tripping scene.” Dae?! And why is she telling me this, I didn’t I attempt to tripped the guy, my feet was not that really blocking the way he was the one who tripped over my feet, not me! “soo, I decided to give you light punishment” what?!!!! Me! Being punished!?!?! The heck!! Wait!? And what is this human rat doing in here “over here is Mr.Yoseob both of you will be cleaning the west canteen, it’s not that big,” oh my! This woman! She’s really getting on my nerves! “kaja! I think its settle!” the human rat said, he walked out living me staring at the principal like burning her soul “mianhae, agashii.” She lowered her head “you’ll pay for this!” I slammed my fist to her table, and then stormed of that stupid office! Ugh! My blood is really boiling now! I want to kill someone now! I fold my polo sleeves dark aura is flaming on me. Wait for me you woman! I’ll get my payback to you, just wait. “Are u that mean. Really?” the human rat followed me behind, I didn’t answered his question, he kept on asking me nonsense questions, it makes me more irritated “will u SHUT THE BIG MOUTH OF YOURS!”I stopped my tracks and he bumped into me couz his head is hung low. “okay.” I heard him mumbled. Soon we reach the west canteen “here” he passed me the broom; I started to sweep the floor, ugh! Just thinking about what just happened makes me really angry! Me in here! Sweeping the floor! What the heck! I dropped the broom harshly and went to the window. And guess what gray clouds are formed soon the droplets are drifting to  window. My phone vibrates; I pulled it on my back pocket jeans 
 
 
1message: G.na eomma<3<3<3
 
Babe, am sorry, I can’t come to pick u up, theres an emergency meeting. So I can’t come. Mianhae, just call Mr. Kwon to pick up. Sorry again. Saranghae<3
Aww…
 
 
Ani. it’s okay eomma. Just becareful I think the rain is heavy. Be safe! Nado! *kiss
-sent
 
 
Then my phone rings “ne, eonni.wae?” I asked eonni scratching my forehead “ I heard the retarded punished u. want me to go there and kicked her out?” I heard her making her fingers sound preparing “ani. I’ll be fine in here eonni. Don’t worry. I’ll hung up now. Bye.” I hung up and picked up the broom again, started to sweep again. The human rat started again to asked random questions, is he getting info about me??. Eww! I’m sweaty now!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yoseob’s P.O.V:
 
 
This is actually my plan. Whahahaha! >;))
 
Flashback:
 
 
After beast ate our lunch I had a idea, I can get close to her. I headed to my aunt’s office, the principal’s office, right! She’s my aunt. “annyeong, ajumoni.!” I bow at her “oh, what brings u here? U don’t like your schedule, I could revise that, I’ll call the SC president.” She grabbed her phone “a-ani! Not that! I just want u to help me, have u seen the scene at the canteen I a while ago ajumoni?” I asked she nodded. Asa! This is my chance! “Can u punish the girl who tripped the guy?” I pleaded her with my aegyo, “but, that’s girl is Mr .Choi’s daughter, I can’t punish her, I can be kicked out from my work in here. Am soryy yoseob-ah” aiish! “But! Please! This is my last time asking for your favor.” I kneeled down. “Yah! Stand up in there! Arra! Arrseo! Just stand up in there! And stop using your aegyo. Btw! Pay a visit to Aecha. She misses u” oh! My cousin “ne!”
 
 
End of flashback 
 
 
 
 
 
And that’s why we end up in here! Haha! Am a genius right?!!!! Ahhah! We already finished cleaning, she walks out immediately. I saw her sitting on the staircase, with her cheeks pop out. Cute! Is she waiting for the rain to stop, “hey, I’ll give u a ride, come’on” I offered to her “ani. Am fine.” She looked away. “no. seriously, I think this rain will last tomorrow, so I’ll drive u home” asa! You’re the best! Yoseob! She can fall for your gentleness “seriously. Am fine.” She said sternly okay! I ran to the rain and went to my car immediately so I can’t get drench to the rain. Then speed off.
 
 
 
 
 
_ _ _ _’s P.O.V:
 
 
Aiish ! If only could say yes! Aiish! I stomped my feet causes to splash some water to my pants. I put my hands over my head and run till I reached the bus stop. Aiish! Luckily mt bag is waterproof. A white sports car stopped in front of the waiting shed the window slide down and the human rat was the driver. “are u following me?” I asked “no. why should i?” he went off, splash of water he left on me “WHAAAA~!!!”I dusted of my clothes and pants that was spilled with water! Aiish! Soon the bus arrived. I arrived ot out mansion like a soaked dog. “omo!” nanny run towards me and ushered me to my room “here _ _ _ _-ah” nanny passed me towel I dry my hair and she went to my shower, “_ _ _ _-ah, go take a warm bath before you catch a cold. Ppali” I went inside my bathroom, “ I prepared your clothes here” I heard my door room closed. I took my warmed bath “you’ll pay for this! YANG YOSEOB!” I punched the wall while the water runs.