Chapter 8: Birthday

U and I Forever

 

Yoseob’s P.O.V:
 
I went to our hideout as always. “Yea!” hyungseung hyung and woonie bumped fist with me “soo…..” hyunseung hyung wiggled his eyebrows “just wait a lil bit, I beer please.” I ordered to the bartender “that’s ma boy!” we high five. Just wait and see, you’ll be mine Choi _ _ _ _ -shii  
 
 
 
 
 
Dujun’s P.O.V:
 
 
I escape again away from the guys to visit my ja-gi-ya  =”>>   
 
 
Yah am down here already.
 
 
-sent 
 
 
Hehe! I missed her badly we didn’t have much time at the party, couz of some business men, interrupting. Stupid business man! Oh! I saw her figure searching for me, hehe! I hid; she took her phone that’s my cue! I pulled her and hugged her from behind.
 
 
 
 
G.na’s P.O.V:
 
I received a message from him, I hurriedly grabbed my things and headed down, but I can’t see him in here, where is he oh! I felt someone hugged me from behind. I knew it! It’s him! His scent and gestures “do u know how I sacrifice my schedules for you?” he buries his face on my hair “ani.” I turned around and leaned my forehead to his “Ive missed you my doodoo.” I felt his warmed kiss planted to mine “have u eaten?” he opened the door for me and run towards the driver’s seat, I buckled my seat “not yet.” We drove to a restaurant and ate dinner in there; after we ate we went to his favorite scocer field near the restaurant. I took a seat on the bleachers while watching him play like a kiddo, I was busying staring at him and mesmerizing on how handsome my boyfriend is. “hehe!” he peck a kiss to me “hey!” I hit him and he start running, after going back like kids he drove me home.
 
 
 “Hey, that’s the way to our mansion,” I pointed to the window the right directions “spend time with me.” He said focusing on the road. “ee! Arraseo, just you need me to drive early in the morning at my office, deal?” he nodded. We arrived at his dorm, this guy he really missed me don’t he? He kidnaped me just to spend time with him, I took my midnight routines before going to bed, I bet my baby girl didn’t got wet a while ago, I can’t call her couz my phone run off battery. I went to his wardrobe “oh! Yah! You still kept my clothes! I hope s and that you brought here didn’t touch nor wore my clothes.” I pulled my off shoulder and a short, Dujun is spacing out “hey!” I waved my hands in front of him, what’s with him; I was goin’ to get water when he held to my wrist “wae?” he pulled me and landed to his lap he embraces my waist, I can feel his hot breath on my neck “did you found someone better than me, that you went home late?” he asked with his husky voice. I chuckled “haha! What are u talking about, how can I find someone when am all busying with company works” I flick his forehead lightly and hugged his head “or you’re the one who found someone, or should I say having fun every night with this bed, huh?! Am I right?” he looked at me with a strange look and threw to the bed “yah! Is it true? Btw! There’s a saying when the cat is out the mouse is fooling around” he crawled on top of me “that’s not true, where did u got that kind of bad sayings huh?”.
 
 
 
 I look deeply in his eyes, I knew you dujun~ah, and I have many resources that saw you every night with girls, and now your denying it. You can’t fool me “tch! Ani, I didn’t got it from someone, just me.” I lied “really? And your punishment for making up bad issues about me is this” he kissed me roughly and turned to passionate. You know am such a jerk, yea I know, even if my friends that reported to me that his with some s every night, I still hold him up with me, I just ignore those s, couz they are only for temporary fun, one night and then dumped nothing else, no affection. But then I know he loves me more than those . I would love to accept the fact that this guy, yea this guy is a womanizer, I love him no matter what. 
 
 
 
_ _ _ _’s P.O.V:
 
 
Sun’s beam visited my room, I pulled the duvet above my head and searched for my phone, luckily I didn’t catch colds, I stood up and fix my bed. Then went to G.na eomma’s room, “ee? Empty?” where can he be? I closed the door and went to prepare for my school.
 
 
 
Eomma? Where are u last night? And btw I went home safe. I have to go eomma! See u later! *kiss!
 
-sent G.na eomma<3<3<3
 
 
 I slid my phone in my pocket and walks out of my room ready to go university. When I was driving and there was a little traffic jam, my phone alarms 
 
 
Birthday of kevin oppa! ^___^
8pm.
 
 
Omo! I almost forgot that, later I need to go home early to buy some ingredients for his favorite cake. I giggled and continue to drive, I will not greet me, but I’ll surprise him later! Kyaah! Am excited later. *BEEP-BEEP! I locked my car and walked off to my class. Fortunately my last subject professor didn’t went to class, but he left an assignment and thesis to be past the day after. Soo I got easily went to grocery to buy the ingredients for kevin oppa’s cake. After I got all, I went home and directly went to the kitchen, oh! The hot headed chief isn’t here, so I start to mix the ingredients. Time flies and am done just waiting for the cake to be bake.
 
Oppa! Where’s the target!?
 
-sent to Eli oppa
 
I chuckled *TINNNNNNGGG~! Omo! Its cooked already!i grabbed the pot holder and took out the cake “ho0-ho0-ttttt~!” I placed it in the table my phone vibrates.
 
1message from Eli oppa
 
 
Oh! Were near to the venue, hehe! His been sulking all day, are u done?
 
 
Aiigo! This oppa of mine such a kid. 
 
 
 
Am almost done oppa. Just 10 mins more, I’ll be there.
 
-sent
 
 
I started to put the icing “TA-DAHHH~!” I clasped my hands perfect! After I wrapped the cake to a box I went to my room to change my clothes to more girly clothes, at last u-kiss members we’ll be meeting me, only Eli oppa knew me not the others. “Nanny. I’ll be going!” I bid goodbye to her “yea, be careful! And don’t forget your curfew!” she yelled. Yup! I have a curfew before 12’oclock strikes I need to be home, or else when appa knew that I wasn’t home when my curfew lasts he will adjust it to 10pm. When that happened I’ll be doom! Couz I love strolling after my works in school to relax my mind, so I need to be careful and always remember my curfew hours. 
 
 
LOVE cake for Kevin oppa:
 
 
 
So I went to the restaurant that eli oppa sent me “what can I do for u miss?” the receptionist asked “Mr. woo please.” “This way mam.” He guided me and we stop to and he slide the sliding door that reveals the u-kiss members and kevin oppa. “Princess~!” kev oppa! Run to me and hugged me tight “o-oppa. Can-t bre-ath!” this oppa of mine trying to kill me! He releases me from his tight hugged, he grabbed the box I was holding and I sat next to Eli oppa who winked at me and I winked back “oh! Who is she?” hoon oppa said, “oh! She’s your girlfriend! Kevin! The one you always talked to phone and walks away from us!” me and Eli oppa chuckled “she’s my cousin!” kev oppa protectively said “ne, choi _ _ _ _-imnida, nice meeting you all” I stood up and bow at them “ooh! She smiles! I felt like flying!” aj oppa said, soohyun oppa smacked his head. “aww! Hyung!” he rubbed the back of his head I just chuckled on their silliness while Eli oppa wrapped his arms on my neck “yah! Elison! Don’t u have manners?!” soohyun oppa yelled at Eli oppa, me and oppa looked at each other and ready to say something when kev oppa interrupted “they knew each other” he clamly said the members lips formed in ‘O’ “choi? You’re the one who will be married to the Yong’s heir right? Hoon oppa asked “ani, it’s my eonni.” I said to him “oh! You have eonnie! I bet she’s also pretty like you. I want to meet her also.” Kiseop oppa excitedly said “stop! That! She will be soon be married! You babo!” we all laughed to them.
 
 
 “oppa! Here I brought you my love cake, your favorite cheese cake!” I call it love cake couz I made it myself and with lots of love! I lift the box and start to unwrap it I put 4 candles and light it “oppa! Happy birthday!” we sang to him birthday song. “oppa! Blew it now.” *whooooooooooo~! “Did u made a wished?” I asked he nodded “what is it?” Eli oppa asked him “I hope u-kiss will have more success and more happiness in the future, also to my baby princess I hope she will be happy” how grateful I have an oppa like him I thought his an angel, “we’ll be going to the net room, for noraebang.” Eli oppa pulled the guys to the next room.
 
 
 left me with kevin oppa “soo, how’s your findings?” I shook my head “still no signs.” I mumbled but his able to hear it “ah- don’t worry princess we’ll find him. Arrseo? I’ll help you.” Oppa cupped my hands “oppa, I know his best friend so, can u figure it out if he misses me also?” my eyes are being watery I can feel it “princess, I knew Daniel, he misses so much! So don’t worry he will be back soon, huh?” he tucked some hair behind my ear. “oppa! Go back to school huh?” I poked his cheeks “ Ani. I still have things to do with my schedules and am happy in here.” Aiish! Stubborn oppa of mine! “bu-but! Oppa! There were bad guy’s wants to messes with me! Do u want me to pick fight “AGAIN?” I emphasize the word again, 
 
 
 
couz I went to a fight when I was still in elementary year, because of kev oppa and Kahi eonnie, a boy made Kahi eonni cry and kev oppa saw her crying oppa tries to protect Kahi from bulling to the boy, but in the end kev oppa got beaten oppa till I came I fought with that fat boy even if am still small back then I managed to kicked and punch him then a teacher saw the commotion and brought us to the guidance office, appa and eomma are out of the country so the guidance counselor called G.na eomma, G.na emma talked to the teacher and guidance counselor, they said we should apologies but I refuse to couz Kahi eonnie said that the fat boy started it, because he said that his little sister was playing in the swing when Kahi eonni said that the swing was her place and pushed the girl little did they knew it was all made up the girl didn’t really got pushed by Kahi eonnie but she got tripped over and the girl was the one who was making Kahi eonni move away from the swing, so she turn the table and blame Kahi eonni and told her to his brother the fat boy, he threaten and bullied Kahi eonni. And that’s the story, but G.na eomma said I need to apologies or else they will let eomma and appa know about this and I know eomma and appa will scold me and punish me couz I picked up a fight, so I got no choice than to apologies since then I trained self-defense more and more till I got the highest rank in taekwondo. G.na eomma promise me that she wouldn’t tell happened to eomma and appa, but when eomma and appa arrived they immediately scold me and punish me, that night I didn’t stop from crying, I even thought that G.na eomma was the one who told eomma and appa what happed but It was my eonni.
 
 
 
 When I knew that I was fully grown that time so I just ignore that, but I was really scared back then so from that day I didn’t even pick any fight anymore inside the school and when my eonni is around just outside the school campus after school, G.na eomma knew about those fight. “tch! I know I you can beat them up, so u really doesn’t need my help.” Kev oppa blew his bangs, aiish! This oppa! Of mine! “oppa! Let’s! Join them!” I stood up and offered my hand to kev oppa “whoa! Since when did our princess knew how to go to noraebang. Huh?” he made face. I never went to noraebang ever since, even with Daniel. When we entered, I was amused so this is what it looks like; I kept on laughing at their actions. 
 
 
“oppa, where are u? Are also having fun in there? I hope so. And I wish I can find u before Christmas.” 
 
 
 
 
My phone alarms and spoke
 
12’oclock~12’oclock~12’oclock~
 
 
What the heck! I check the time~ oh! It’s already 12’oclock! I rushed my car and when I arrived at our mansion, inhale, and exhale! I slowly opened the door of our mansion like a thief, thief in her own mansion; I slowly creep inside “oh! G’MORNING! MS?!” darn! Caught! I turn my head where the voice came from i-its! Appa! “a-ah! Ne,” I went down to the stairs and peck kiss to eomma and appa. “So, where have u been, princess?” appa raises his brow at me “ahh! I went to celebrate kevin oppa’s birthday with his band mates” I lowered my head “how is your oppa?” eomma asked “his fine eomma, but they were busying with schedules” I explained “aren’t you guys tired?” I asked maybe I could be excuse and appa will forgot that I was over my curfew. “we just arrived from overseas, work dear.” Eomma took a sip to her tea “ah-ah.. arrseo! BTW~! Eomma! Appa! I’ll be going! Annyeong!” I waved at them and rushed inside my room “that was close!” I leaned on my door and held to my chest. I changed to much comfy dress. This day is wonderful, I drifted to my dreamland =”>>