Chapter 6: engagement party part2

U and I Forever

 

 
Taiga’s P.O.V:
 
 
What does eomma mean a while ago? "Chi, go home early and dress nicely. arraseo?" what will happen later. I shrugged it off and try to focus on my lesson, but why do I feel something will happen. aiish! CHOI TAIGA~SHI! STOP AND FOCUS! i hit myself mentally.
After my class, SC has a meeting so I head towards the SC room, Hanuel my secretary followed me, everyone was complete even my silly dongsaeng at last she attended a meeting, when I entered everyone stands and greeted me. “Today we will discuss about the upcoming Christmas festival” we started exchanging thoughts and suggestions “okay! That’s all for this day” “ne!” they said in unison and left, when _ _ _ _ -ah was going to stand, I block her way, I kicked the empty chair beside her and she flinched a bit “w-wae eonni?” hehe! >=D “nothing...” I smiled evilly and she hurriedly went out the room. TCH! “hanuel-ah! Give me the files I need to review and sign.” I ordered her “her, president-nim” mountains of paper works are infront of me now, aigoo!.
 
 
_ _ _ _’s P.O.V:
 
 
My classes ended early as I expected, I passed by the library and brought back the books I borrowed before then I borrow some again. I drove back home aigoo! Am early again, surely nanny will teased me again. I called g.na eomma’s secretary if she’s still at her office but her secretary told me that eomma went home early so I just decided to go home just hoping eomma is at home already and my hope is right I saw here going down stairs “eomma!” I run through her and hugged her waist “ne? Oh! Welcome home my baby, go and washed we’ll go when you’re ready.” She pushes me inside my room and I saw the dress and shoes we bought last time on my bed beside it is an envelope, I pick it up and read the letter ee? It’s an invitation 
 
“To everyone, please accept this invitation of us. You are warmly welcome to come this night at hotel [blahblahblah] we’ll be having company party and a special announcement. Please come and God bless.”
 
-sincerely yours CEO/PRESIDENT CHOI.
 
 
What??! “Babe! Come ‘on will be late” g.na eomma knocked on my door and yelled “n-ne I’ll be there” I washed myself and took the dress we bought and put light makeup I let my curly hair down, put some accessories “omo! My purse” I went to my closet and find a purse that would pair to my dress. I slid the shoes that was prepared and am off. I walked down stairs and saw eomma stunning very pretty with her s-line shown on her dress “yay! My baby look soo pretty! Come’on!” eomma gestured me to go down “whoa~! _ _ _ _ -ah! You really look more a lady in that suit of yours!” nanny fixes my hair strand I just chuckle at their reactions towards mine. But seriously I don’t wear clothes like this, couz I think it doesn’t suits me at all hehe>:D. The chauffeur opened the car door me and g.na eomma rode in “eomma? Where are we going and is it really Choi Company having party?” I continuously asked eomma “babe. You’ll see later. Just sit back and relax arraseoyo?” I nodded and leaned my head to eomma’s shoulder, eomma is busying with her phone and I can feel her giggling wae? Does eomma have a boyfriend? Ani! She would let me know first before anyone.
 
 I shrugged it off and just wait until we stop and the chauffeur opened the door for us, we step out and went inside the hotel  the large door glasses opened and revealed the classy atmosphere you’ll notice it very clearly and people in there turned their heads towards us I gripped on my purse otteokke?! I was stiff on my position I try to find eomma on my side, b-but? Why I can’t touch or sense her beside me I turned to my side and wah?!~ Where’s eomma?! 
 
Suddenly I felt someone ushered me to the cocktail table his hands on my arm ee? Who is this? I looked on my side “jinyoung!” I jumped to him and hugged him. Jinyoung my dongsaeng! They used to be our neighbor back then, but when his dad needs to transfer to Canada for his work they moved out, he also knew all about me, even if his my dongsaeng everytime my day or an bad thing happened to me I just run to him, his always there to comfort me when g.na eomma is busy. “Yah! I missed u! Why didn’t u called me you’re going home? Huh?!” I broke the hug “hehe! It’s a surprise noona!” I ruffled his hair “eeshh! Noona! You’re ruining my good hairdo, girls wouldn’t come to me” his hissed and fix his hair back, we talk and talk until some tapped the mic we turned our gazes on the stage and I saw appa in there. What’s going too happened and why does jinyoung went home? Jinyoung only went home if we have a celebration or gathering couz they were like family to us also.
 
 
 
your outfit :
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
G.na's outfit: [ahha! silly pose of my eomma! please dont mind it! XD]
 
 
 
 
 
Yoseob’s P.O.V:
 
We arrived early at the venue, junhyung hyung said that he will be engaged to someone that is HOT, gorgeous and pretty we asked for the name but he said he still didn’t meet the girl, but how did he found out that? Aiish! This ert hyung of mine. Today so we went, first we , but seriously who’s the unlucky noona? I hope she could handle hyung and change his attitude. Suddenly the door flung open revealing a gorgeous lady, wow! She’s really pretty with her curly hair we were all in jaw dropped when hyunseung hyung nudged us “heY! Look your saliva is dripping.” I quickly come back to my sense. “e-ee. Ani!” I protest. 
 
Wait where’s Dujun hyung? I search for him and saw him wait? Is that G.na noona? So she came back, hah?! I wanna tell noona what Dujun hyung doing when she’s away, but let them first have their lovey dovey tingly. Someone tapped the mic and we turned to the stage oh! It’s Mr. Choi, I knew him couz we met for company meeting. “I would like to thank u all for coming in here for ,a special announcement, I would like to call my two beautiful precious daughter” two girls came up to the stage “wait?!” I think I saw her somewhere! Don’t tell me sh-she’s Th-the e-emo girl?! “Oh! That’s the two mood killer queenka’s at school” gikwang pointed towards them, yea! They were that and they are the daughters of Mr. Choi! I face palm. “I would gladly announce that my eldest daughter Taiga, will be engaged to the eldest son also of Yong Company Junhyung, Junhyung could u come over.” What the! Hyung is soo lucky!! The heck! Truly she’s HOT, gorgeous and pretty! My eyes are wide opened; he looked like he won in a lottery! They look perfect! Asa! Hyung got jackpot!
 
 
 
 
Taiga’s P.O.V:
 
I thought what would appa do to us and he called me and _ _ _ _-ah over, what! The HECK! AM GOING TO MARRY THIS GUY?! WAIT! NO ENGAGED FIRST! STUPID ME! NO! BUT! WHY??!!! THIS MAN IS ERT, WOMANIZER, PARTY LOVER, AND MOSTL OF ALL HE COLLECTS BROKEN HEARTS OF WOMAN. HIS THE NATIONAL HEART BREAKER MAN! WHY HIM?!! I managed to smile at the crowd even I wanted to burst out my anger and yell. I plastered a fake smile. 
After that stupid announcement I went down the stage “hey, be careful, here lemme help u to go down” tch! Soo poker face! I slap his hand away from me “don’t u ever! Lay your fingers over me nor the tips of it!” I warned him and shot him a really death glare. Ughh~!!!! I stormed off, and find _ _ _ _-ah, oh! There! I snatch her drink and I gulped it as soon as I got it on my hand “anny-anyeonghaseyo no-noona” jinyoung hesitant to greet me “yah! Eonni! Slow down!” _ _ _ _-ah try to stop me, a waiter was roaming around with a tray filled with champagne I snatch all the drinks and slammed it to the table. “Yah! How could I calm down, when I am engaged to that, bastard!” _ _ _ _-ah covered my mouth “yah! Lower your voice or else they will hear you cursing your future-to-be-husband” _ _ _ _-ah said “husband my !” the guest are now lesser than a while ago. 
 
I saw appa talking to someone, went to him and pulled appa’s arm I know it’s a bad attitude but, in this state of my mind, I couldn’t really wait to hear why does appa need me to engaged to the dirty minded guy! “appa! Waegureyo!?” I can’t take this anymore I cried “chi-chi, calm down, appa just want the best for you and the company” appa explained to me and caress my back “a-appa, just for the company, not mine you know I don’t like him, so why will u engaged me to that unknown person” I sobbed “chi, first of all I promise you this isn’t not only for the company’s sake but I also want to see with someone. And I know you will learn to love him. Second don’t you worry you’ll know him, couz you guys will leave in the house we bought for the both of you.” Wa-wait! WHAT! M-ME LI-LIVING THE SAME HOU-HOUSE WITH THAT DARN MAN! WITH ME SEEING HIS FACE NOW WHAT ME TO PUNCH HIM FOR CAUSING MY FRIENDS TO CRY WHEN HE BROKE UP WITH THEM! AND SEEING HIM EVEYDAY OF MY LIFE I WOULD LIKE TO KILL HIM IN THAT STATE. “appa! SHIRO! I don’t like!” I yelled and threw my tantrums “yah! Choi Taiga! Stop those stupid tantrums of yours!” omo! Appa called my full name! I stop and look that the floor “chi, come ‘on” eomma walked me away from appa “eomma, I really disagree” I protest to eomma “shh. Just let everything cool down. Your appa just want the best for you, u already knew that, our Chi-Chi.” Eomma brushes my bangs away. And we went home.
 
 
 
 
Yoseob’s P.O.V:
“Yah! Let’s have a bet!” hyunseung hyung said “what? Bet?” I turned to him as well as woonie “well give you 500,000 bucks if you can touch and fall for your charms the emo girl” MWOH?! ME?! “ahh! Yea! I give the half and the half is yours hyung?” woonie said hyunseung hyung nodded “yah! That’s hard.” I cried “okay, I thought you don’t back away on anything” ugh! Don’t listen to him yang yoseob! No!no!no! “OKAY!” aww! How can I do that? “I heard that noona is a black belter in taekwondo and can brought anyone messes at her or touch her to coma.” What the heck! I imagine myself being beaten up! Aww! That really hurts! “The rule is you couldn’t have any wound nor scratch on any part of your body when u touches her.” Ee?! Babo! Me! I did I even agreed in this kind of bet, now am stuck! Aiishh! Jinjja!?! “soo! Goodluck dongsaeng!” hyunseung hyung patted my shoulder “HWAITING HYUNG!” “aiish!” I raised my arm ready to slap the maknae luckily I controlled myself. HELP MEEE~!! 
 
 
But why did I really accept this bet, I have a lot of money I don’t need their money, but I knew hyunseung hyunug would make some issues about me, that can ruin my reputation. Tskkk~~! I need to start thinking of tactics and techniques! 
 
 
 
 
At Choi’s Mansion.........................................
 
 
 
Taiga’s P.O.V:
 
 I walk back and forth waiting for appa to come home, biting my lips; I heard the maids greeted someone oh! Its appa! “appa, can we talk?” he handed his coat and briefcase to the maid and we took a seat to the couch.
 “appa, whats the relation of you and the Yong’s?” appa cupped my hands “junhyung’s dad is my best friend in golf club an-“ I cut him off “appa! Just a friend from golf?! You’ll engage me to their son?” I just got shocked just golf pal! “chi-chi, calm down, it’s not only that, if Yong Company merged with us we could tap more bigger business partners and the company will stay on top, and we both decided that were old now, we should retire, so I need someone to be partnered with u to help you to manage the company.” Appa explained to “but appa, _ _ _ _-ah is still in there and you’re not that too old appa to retire.” Please! Help me to stop this! Am begging you! Someone help me! “Chi am really old enough and I want to have some rest, don’t you like that? BTW your sister is not much interested in the company; remember she’s taking medicine, so she loves to cure people’s illnesses and, than managing the company. Also! Your aunt G.na soon she will be getting married and build her own family she can’t focus on the company also, her husband to be is also handling a company, she can’t also merely help to us, only you can” wait?! How did appa knew that I could also use ajumoni G.na? Can appa read my mind? 
 
 
Ani! Yah! Focus! You need to stop this! “appa i-“ appa cut me “yah! Do you want me to cut your credit cards, froze your saving accounts and kicked you out of this house? Or you’ll simply accept junhyung? Huh? What? Choose from the two??” aiish! No! Not my credit cards! “arraseo!” I cross my arms “hehe! That’s my chi-chi!” appa patted my head and stood up, “hey! Tomorrow you’ll meet your parents-in-law so get ready for tomorrow!” I heard appa before he went to their room “aiish! He surely knows how to black mail. Ee! Parents-in-law my ! Eerr!” I stormed off and went to my room. 
 
 
Sunrays beamed on my window, “ugh!” I search for my phone and look at the clock 11:45 am aiigoo still early! So I drifted again to my sleep. Hours passed I felt someone shaking my body “ugh~!” I pushed away who is that someone and buried my face on the pillow “yah! CHOI TAIGA! U BETTER WAKE UP! ATTENTION!” ee? Omo i-is it my terror teacher in self-defense? I widened my eyes and hurriedly stood up straight my eyes are still close couz I thought he’ll scold me, but wait what will my teacher mind coming here, to just wake me up? Ani! He’ll not do that. So I decided to open my eyes WHAT THE HELL! It’s just my silly donsaeng! “YAH! I THOUGHT IT WAS MY TERROR TEACHER IN SELF-DEFENSE OF I STOOD UP! AND ITS JUST U!! AIIGO!”I face palm “do u know that I still want to sleep and u shake me and yelled at me like there will be no tomorrow.” She just smiled at me “ahhhh~!! Waeeeeeeeeee~~!!?????” I collapse at the floor kicking my legs like kiddo “hehe! Eonni! Mianhae. Appa told me to wake u up, and imitate your terror teacher, appa advices me. Couz he said you’ll be meeting your in-laws so go and hurry you’ll be late” she help me to stand up and pushes me inside my bathroom, “eeessh! That’s also my reason why I don’t want to wake up, meeting my in-laws, yea right!” I mumbled and I rolled my eyes *KNOCKED-KNOCKED! “Yah! Eonni. Go wash yourself!” aiish! I stomped my foot and took my bath. I dress nicely as appa said to me, aiigo! Why do I still need to be so perfect in there even though their son isn’t that perfect fit to me, hah!! “appa. I’ll be going now.” I didn’t mind to peak a kiss to them “chi-chi! Behave in there!” I heard eomma, “behave, am I wild?” I mumbled and rode my car towards the venue where they wanted to eat lunch. “Goodafternon. Ms., table for?” the receptionist asked me “she’s with me.” I hand snake to my waist pulling me closer ee? Whose t-his oh my! My so-called-husband! I tried to pull his hands away from my waist “hey, just ride to this” he whispered to my ear, soon we reach where my in-laws are seated.
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry Guys am in a rush! ill edit it again .. if ii have time ! 
annyeong! ENJOY!