Chapter 15: Camping part 2

U and I Forever

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD4432CMySw&feature=related

better listen to this song while reading ^___^ 
 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_ _ _ _'s P.O.V:

 

when i woke up, i felt soft on my neck. its a toy U neck pillow. i stood and look around, where's everyone? i went to the driver "uhmm,, ahjushi, where are they??" i asked the driver "oh, miss, we had a stop over. go on, they went to buy coffee" he smiled at me and i bow before going down. stretching my arms high, i saw them. "hey," i patted woonie's shoulder "oh. noona!" he jumped a bit "yah! you owe me! you just left me there, not even bothering to wake me up" i pouted and pointed to the bus "hehe, mianie. noona, here. hot choco, i bought you. i was about to go back in the bus to give you this one, but, here you are now." he handed me the hot choco "gomawo woonie~ah!" i sang and explore a bit the coffee shop the shop named 'StarBucks' i spotted in their second floor the veranda you'll witness the view like you are in a mountain "wait? where are we now?" i took my phone on my jacket pocket and look at our location "MWOH?" my location searcher doesnt work? are we in mountain? or no where? "hey," i shake my phone "that wouldnt use" someone spoke behind me i turned around and not my luck. its yoseob.

 

Leaning at the door way "were going in a mountain, and we are on half of it" he stated i sip to my choco and just ignore him. That old woman! i want to kill her! what are we going to mountain?!?! oh!! BABO ME! its a CAMPING! aiishh!! camping means no technology, no sociable people and most of all we will be in a forest. ugh! i hate that! "hey!" he poked my arm, i turned my body a bit on the other side then suddenly he was infront of me again "yah!" i hit his arm "wae? aww!" he held on his arm where i accidentally hit him "kwenchana?" i touch his arm "why hit me? can u see am hurt?!" he raised his voice at me "yah! dont yell!" jeez! this man!sure has high pitch than girls   "do me favor." he seriously said and look at me straight in the eyes "what is it?" i shook my head to avoid eye contact "sit with me" oh! only that, i immediately sit next to him "yah! not in here! i mean at the bus, let dongwoon sit beside that " "hey, she's still a girl. dont call her names." he makes face and we chatted for a while, i felt light.

 

"oh! there you two! lets keep going" suddenly eonni came followed by junhyung oppa, oh! eonni was pulling junhyung oppa with their fingers intertwined. uhhmm, something is cheesy? keke~! i ran to the bus and handed the driver and his assistant coffee and bread that i bought for them "oh, gamsamida. agashii" he bowed at me and i bow back heading to my seat, its cold outside, as i sat to my seat i saw the window. i thiught of something, i blew the window and the moist was revealed i wrote my name in the moist window, i took my Polaroid then took picture of myself pointing to the window with my name, keke~! so childish of mine. Where's woonie? i stood up and tries to find him. sigh "were leaving! is everyone in here?" eonni asked "ne!" they said in unison, i crossed my arms and closed my eyes resting for awhile.

 

 

 

Yoseobs' P.O.V:

 

when we board in the bus i was _ _ _ _-shi already asleep, i already talk to woonie he'll sit beside dujun hyung, i notice in the window her name was written on the window. Smile creep on my lips, then i thought to write my name also and drew heart, i took my phone and took picture of it. I saw her head was gonna hit the window so i lean her head to my shoulder. Brush some lose strand of her hair. She's so peaceful while sleeping.

 

"yoseob~ah, wake up,were here" someone shakes me "ne," i rubbed my eyes and felt a weight on my right shoulder, "_ _ _ _-ah,were here,wake up." i poke her cheeks so fluffy, she stirred and face the window "hey, we'll be left by, come' on" i pat her shoulder no use, this girl a heavy sleeper, i was mesmerize at he sleeping beauty, "are we.. yoseob" oh i was caught staring at her i cleared my throat "ye...yea.. come' on" there was a simple retreat house. "okay everyone, listen carefully,Boys, this is your room and here are girls. If you heard the morning song, you all need to gather here at the living room if one of you is late all of you will be punish. Go at 10:30 lights off” the guy with masculine body said “excuse me, can I ask what time will you play the song?” one girl asked “I can play it now, do you want?” the guy sarcastically said, this guy got some guts huh? I smirked “btw we are your instructors am Wooyoung and my partner” he pointed to the girl beside him “am Hyesung” the girl wave her hand then smirk “so I think you guys need to sleep so you can have energy for tomorrow” then they left, girls went to their room “tch! Yea right!” I heard _ _ _ _ -ah murmuring “haha! Wae?” I asked lightly nudged her “nothing, just don’t mind me” she walk to their room. 

 
SKIP THE CHALLENGES………………
 
This is the last night we are going to spend in here Wooyoung instructed us to gather some woods so we can do bonfire later at night, suddenly I saw _ _ _ _-ah “yah! Where are u taking me!?” she struggled on my grip to her wrist, I pulled her away quite far from everyone “here, much branch and woods” I said and start picking some, “yea right.” We kept on picking branches everywhere we saw “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~!!” when I turned _ _ _ _ -ah was falling to me, we rolled down she was on the top, our eyes met, she released our position she abruptly stood up and dust herself. I saw dried leaves on top of her head I walk closer to her, but why is she backing up, until she hit the tree I heard her cursed. I took the dried leaves she shut her eyes closed, what is she thinking? I chuckled at her “yah!” she pushed me “wae?! Are u expecting me to kiss you?” I scoffed “n—no! why wo….would I expect that!” she walks away “yah! What are we going to do! How can we get up there?!” she pointed up “it’s getting late” she rubs her arms to heat her up “wait” she was trying to find something on her pockets “shiit! I think I forgot my phone! How ‘bout yours did you bring yours?!” she asked me “no.. I handed it to dujun hyung” she held her left hand on her waist and the other to her head. And she starts to find some shelter “I think we need to stay in there first” I pointed to a cave we run in there couz rain drops started to pour.
 
“aiish!” she dust off. We roamed around the small cave “cold~~” she rubbed her hands together. “oh, I have the flashlight” I felt something on my jackets pocket, I turn it on “ughhhhhhh!~~” I saw _ _ _ _-ah fell down holding on her ankle “hey, what happened?!” I held her into my arms *shhhhhhhhh I saw a snake, did she got bitten by that stupid snake!? I carried her bridal style and leaned her to the wall, I took her left ankle where she got bitten “y…yah, wh—what are you go…gonna do?” her breath becomes heavier, ive seen this from movies and drama’s. I the venom before it spread to her veins and spilt it out “ya….yah!” I saw that beads of sweat drips to her forehead, after I on, I took my handkerchief and Immobilized It to her ankle “th…thanks” she managed to thank me “are you cold?” I asked her taking off my jacket placing it to her “an..ani. am fi..fine” she shoved my jacket “you need it” I insisted.
 
She laid on the ground covered by leaves “hey, you can lay on my lap that there” I slightly scolded her “ani, so you can lay also, I know you’ll say that” she persuaded a smile “thanks” I lay next to her. The rain outside kept on. I was telling her a story when I heard quiet snoring I turned my head to the sleeping gorl next to mine, “_ _ _ _ -ah, why am I soo attracted to you? When I was in the midst of f****** a , your smiling face pop out on my mind. You drive me this crazy, I wanna know you better. Would you mind?” aiish! Why am I talking to a sleeping person! Maybe am insane! “hmmmm” I heard her stired from her sleep. I take that as a yes, I kissed the crown of her head and sleep.
 
“nuhhh~mhgfng” suddenly I woke up from my sleep, _ _ _ _ -ah was shivering and shaking “_ _ _ _-ah,?!yah?!” I sat up, I checked her temperature placing the back of my palm on her forehead, she’s hot, I took off my another jacket and placed it on her, rubbing my palms and placed it on her cheeks to warms her “come’ on, come’ on!” I continue to heat her up until I decided to hug her “seob, goma…wo” she forces a smile “shh. If you survived in this. You owe me again” I shushed “ne” aiish! This girl! Am just teasing her. Is she this kind, I don’t know. When she stop from shaking. I hummed and lay next to her; I breathe her hand and rubbed it together with my hands, touching it, soft. I smiled, I went to my slumber.
 
Tweeting of birds was the sound that woke me up, I felt warm. I sat up and the jacket fell on my lap, suddenly I recognized _ _ _ _-ah, isn’t here. I went out the cave and searched for her “_ _ _ _! _ _ _ _! Where are you!” I yelled mins. Passed I kept on searching and calling her name, when I felt a patted on my shoulder I turned and saw the girl I was searching last 15mins “yah! Where have you been, I thought u left me!” I hugged her tightly “am.. Fine.. Cant bre—breathe” I released her, she was holding a long branch and she walk limply “I was trying to find a way to go up there, and I tried also. But I guess I cant.” She turned back at me,, how can she this strong? “hey, you listening?” I came back to my sense “ye..yea.” “I said we need to go back, before they left us” she stated and tossed my jacket to me, I wore my jacket back. “ready?” I asked her and she nodded I squat down “what are you doing?” she asked “just ride” I said “you’ll get weary” she walked passed me “we need to go fast right? You told me, so come’ on!” I insisted her she was thinking “ppali!” I rushed her and she rode to my back and we went up.
 
“I think were near!” she exclaimed I smiled and pursue to go through even am tired, I know were near to it “_ _ _ _-ah! yoseob!” I heard someone called our names I looked up and saw were back at the camping area, I slowly brought _ _ _ _ -ah down and everything went black.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

updates ^__^

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTION ARE ALWAYS WELCOME !!

 

and its there comeback <3<3<3

please support them! 

 

ayyiiee! so handsome ! 

 

this was soooooooooooo DAEBAKK!! my best f is FREAKING HANDSOMEE~!