Chapter 19 : Christmas Festival

U and I Forever

 

Taiga’s P.O.V: 
 
“Hey, mom said that u need to go see your dress tomorrow.” Junhyung stated walking to the kitchen, I flowed him behind “but am busy tomorrow, it’s already Christmas Festival” I heaved a sigh leaning against the counter. “Oh that! Btw, don’t spoil in there. Couz eomonim told me that you’re clumsy and careless. Ahh! Yea! You nearly fell on the ground a while ago, if I didn’t catch you!” he rests his chin in his palm.
 
My hand clench in a ball of fist, “that’s not true!!” I chased him around the house, when I was about to get him, I got slipped on something, and my eyes were closed tightly expecting the hard floor. I open my one eye and saw junhyung’s face centimeters form mine, he was holding my wrist avoiding me to fall. I straighten myself and cleared my throat “I…I’ll be heading first” I scratch my head awkwardly. I run to my room locked it immediately leaning against it “whoooo~! His luscious and plump lips and his chubby cheeks I wanna pinch it! Yay!” I jumped on my bed, imagining the scene a while ago “ayyyyyiiieeeeee~!!!” I giggled and bury my face on the pillow. 
 
 
Junhyung’s P.O.V:
 
When I was about to open my room, I heard giggling tone inside the room of Taiga, I went infront of her door, leaning my ears, no use. Squealing and giggling was the one I heard, I sigh and went to my own room. 
 
 
The Next day………………….
 
 
Yoseob’s P.O.V:
 
I just can’t sleep last night, dujun hyung accompanied me and gave me advices, but he was too tired and slept here in my room. I was just sitting on my couch. “hey, didn’t u sleep?” dujun hyung asked me rubbing his bare eyes “you’ll succeed later, we got your back, come’ on! Get your off. We’ll go to hideout to tell them! Ppali!” he pushes me in the shower room. Smiled creep on my lips.
 
 
_ _ _ _’s P.O.V:
 
I was tossing on my bed until I decided to busy myself by working some unfinished files for the company in busan and my school paper works “ugh!” I bumped my head on my table; yoseob’s voice was kept on repeating my head. “The thing is am FREAKING DARN IN LOVE WITH YOU!” 
 
I just continue to busy myself, till it’s already morning. “Oh! Young lady your early” maids greeted me when I went down “please prepare breakfast now, bring it the pool area” they nodded and I went near the pool checking the time 6 in the morning but seems my eyed weren’t tired at all. I had my breakfast; eonni sent me a message saying that I need to be early in the university to assist I prepared myself.
 
Before the festival the SC arranged we gather in the SC room and gave gift’s to everyone “I think its time” eonni said “so?” we held our hands together “let’s do it!” we said in unison. Each one has their correspondent position and things to do. I was assigned to manage the mini concert outside stars like u-kiss, cnblue and ftIsland are going to perform. Soon it started; fangirls are busy cheering to their biases.
Ukiss oppa’s given me bouquet of flowers and sang to me in the stage. When the stage performances of the bands are done the students went off to the gymnasium there’s a Christmas ball. The Marshall’s I mean us SC staffs are all called to come to the gymnasium.  
 
Ee?! It looks like a prom? My outfit dont fit in here! Keke~! Am wearing converse, pants and polo. “_ _ _ _-shii, are u in there? Check the crowd. Am in the upper.” I heard someone calling me on the earpiece, for the Marshall’s to communicate with others “ah, yea” I went to check the crowd. I wasn’t focusing on what’s happening on stage, I was busy checking on my ipad when spot light was on me, and the Human Rat walking on my way the crowd make way, I was frozen on my place he was coming closer to me holding a mic “were singing this for YOU” he starts to sing also the BEAST members I was staring at his eyes directly his charming while singing, I bit my lower lip and shook my head. My cheeks turn crimson red.
 
 
[A/N: BEAST SINGING 'YOU' to u]
 
 
 
When the song ended, “we made that song for YOU” he said scratching his nape “thank you” I said and smiled at him then slow song played. “Shall we?” he placed his hand on my sides and mine on his shoulders, “so, am sorry, for raising my voice to you last night, a—and for the kiss incident” he stammer a bit “so—“I cut his words by hugging him “thank u!” I felt he responses to my hugged. “So were officially a REAL couple now!” he exclaimed “mwoh? Who said that? You didn’t even court me?” I scoffed and crosses my arms at him silly yoseob! “ah jinjja?!” he whined I walks away he kept on following me like a kid.
 
Maybe this time I need to try, I’ll give myself a change to move on. Maybe oppa will not be going back anymore. 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
update ^__^ ...
COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE ALL WELCOME~! 
 
Sorry for spazzing... i do  really missed my hubby ='<<<