Chapter 12: The Joker Is Jealous

U and I Forever

 

Dujun’s P.O.V:
 
“hyung! Come’ on! Just this once! Please~~~! Let’s go to lotte world” this maknae kept on bagging me since morning, I ruffled my hair “ask the others if they don’t have anything to do.” I closed my eyes waiting for the maknae. “HYUNG~! They don’t have to do!” maknae chirp “arrachi” “gamsamida HYUNG!” maknae tried to hug me “yah! Get off! Yah!” he peek kiss to my cheek “aiish! You!” I chased him around the hideout “hey! Let’s gooooooooooo~!!!” hyunseung sang “shut up!” junhyung irritated said “yo! What happened? Whats with the bad mood?” I asked him “this morning there was a chaos in the house. Hara came and saw the girl I f**** last night, u knew her, so they fought in there. I can’t control them. Hara was sooooo angry” babo! U brought a inside your house, that house shared you and your wife babo! “Who won?” I asked “no other than hara, you knew that when she saw a girl flirts with me will be beaten up like no MERCY” he confesses “your such a PLAYER!” I chuckled he chuckled also “couz am YONG JUNHYUNG!” he exclaimed. Yea! The yong junhyung who is surely weak inside and alone, longing for someone will give him the warm of love, and caring. I hope its Taiga.
 
 
 
 
 
Junhyung’s P.O.V:
 
 
When I woke up in the morning I had a bit headache and when the two fought my headache become migraine. Ugh! Such a trouble maker! That’s why I decided not to attend school today “yah! Spacing out?!” yoseob blurt “yah! Are we going now?” I changed the topic, “yea. But why don’t we bring our girls?huh?”yoseob wiggled his brows “oh! Right idea hyung!” Woonie excitedly said. They have different phone calls to their girls, “guess, am not the loner.” Dujun Hyung sat next to me “where’s noona?” I looked at him “she’s busy. And yours?” tch! As if she will come with me “I bet she’s also busy,” I heaved a sigh “try giving a call?” dujun hyung suggested “ani, I’ll just waste my time and she’ll just scold me” I defended to hyung “you still haven’t tried and u already making an negative conclusion, surely that she wouldn’t come” “and why should I call her just to come with me? No way!” hissed “who said that she will bond with u? huh? I can bond with her” hyungseung barged in with smirk on his face “as if she will,” I make face “I’ll gonna call her, and invite her, if she agreed in me, she’s mine” hyunseung took his phone and dialed Taiga’s no. “yoboseyo?” hyunseung made it loud speaker, before he answered he look at me with a daring face. “ Taiga~shii, its me JS, what are u doing today? Wanna come have fun?” he directly asked her, yah! Yong Taiga! Don’t answer him!!! Say NO! my mind is battling with my actions, my mind said snatch the phone to hyunseung and talk to Taiga and ask her but my reflexes doesn’t want to do it or Im just too lazy.
 
 
 
We were waiting for her answer, “ani, I don’t have anything else to do oppa, sure. But I have a bad news, am still here at campus and I didn’t bring my car with me. Can u come here and pick me up oppa?” WHAT?! Aiish! I felt REGRET hit me, what if in the first place I tried to call her; can she also say that to me? Wait!? Why am I saying these stupid things? I heaved a sigh “ne, sure. I’ll be there in 2mins. Ne, annyeong!” they hung up “soooo? Can I?” hyunseung asked me, why would u asked me if you already had her permission, “YAH! COME’ ON!” I stood up from the couch and dragged the kids out. Pssh! I don’t care! “yah! Yoseob-ah! I’ll ride with u!” I catch seob “ee!? I’ll pick up my girl! Just ride your own” and did he just threw me away? “y-yah!!” but he zoomed off already, “aiishh!” I stomped my feet, “I told u so.” Dujun hyung spoke behind me “shut up hyung!” I hissed on him I heard he chuckled. I don’t have any other choice than to ride ALONE~ AM ALLLLLLLLLLLL~! ALONE~!!! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yoseob’s P.O.V:
 
If she doesn’t want to come, then I’ll force her! Muhahah~~! >XD[evil laugh]. I arrived at the building of science where she always at. Tch! Surely I knew, wanna know why? Couz I have too many resources! “oh! Hyung? Why are u here?” I saw hyunseung hyung parked his car beside me “to get my date.” He plastered an creepy smile. I joggled inside finding her “oh! Oppa! Finding someone? Or me?” the girl tries to flirt with me “no, am finding my GIRLFRIEND, have u seen her?” I rises my brow at her “n—no!” I smirk and she run away, where is she! I passed through different rooms and she’s not in there “yah! Have u seen my GIRLFREIND?” I pulled the guys arm “i—I think she’s with he—her friends” he starled “I said! WHERE!??! Not with WHOM!” I grabbed his collar “i—in ca—feteria” I push him off and went to the cafeteria.
Oh there! I spotted her with her friends. I form a smirk at my face, walking towards them.
 
 
 
 
 
_ _ _ _’s P.O.V:
 
The rat called me a while ago telling to come with him, but I declined it, even if I don’t have thing to do I won’t come with him no matter what. We were chatting in cafeteria, when kahi eonnie pulled my wrist and Sunhae to lower our heads, “omo!” Sunhae stuff fries inside and covered us with the newspaper “yah! Wae?!” I struggled “your BOYFREIND is in here!” she whispered to us “yah! Eonni! U should run now. I—I think his getting nearer and near to us, ppalii~!!!” sunhae gesture me to escape “jinjja!? I thought he didn’t mean to come here, if I don’t agree to him! Otteoke!?” I bit my lower lip “no other than Escape!” Kahi eonni said I nodded and when I was about to get up someone hold my wrist Sunhae lowered the newspaper “a—anyeonghaseyo op—pa” Sunhae awkwardly wave her hand to the rat, he lift my wrist up, my eyes widened and look up to him “let’s go princess” he tugged my wrist. I opened my mouth but nothing comes out, I looked back at Kahi eonni and Sunhae giving them the look HELP-ME look, Kahi eonni gesture me to punch him then kick him and run, I nodded and when I realized that his grip on my wrist is not that hard, I slowly took it and ready to run away from him,
 
 
 When “you can’t go away from me” he captured my waist and secured it. I was so stun my own body can’t comprehend what is he doing and I can’t even make a move like my body was frozen. Then I recognize that we were in the parking lot already, when I turned a bit I saw some students in the doorway giggling and squeaking, he pushes me in his car and he run to the other side “there” *CLICK he locked our doors “you sure that I won’t go away?” suddenly I spoke “yea. For sure!” he smiled at me I rolled my eyes and look outside the window seeing people passes by and cars. I was busy staring outside, when I felt someone poke my cheeks “ee? Your cheeks are fluffy but your y~!” he sang, my eyes was o.O  “y—yah!” I threw hits on him “hey! If don’t stop we’ll die!” he tries to block my hits. I stop and cross my arms. “yah! U sulking?” he look at me and back to the road focusing. I didn’t answer him, when we suddenly stop. He gets out of the car; I got confused at him when he returns “here.” He gave me a BOTTLE? I look at him what-am-I-gonna-do look “you’ll love that drink.” Then he starts driving again, I felt thirsty and took the drink he gave me a while ago, I gulp it and there was something like jelly, it taste awesome! I slightly smiled. “wait! How ‘bout my car?” i asked, oh! I forgot about that “I don’t know” aiish! Babo me! I scolded myself “what! Your soooo!!! STUPID!” i exclaimed and shook her head.
 
 
“Were here.” Lotte world, I step out of his car, I was amused its huge and beautiful “u haven’t been in here?” he chuckled and asked me I glared at him “for ur info Mr. I’ve been in Disney land!” I spat at him and walk away “hey! Wait up!” ee! This is not bad.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hyunseung’s P.O.V:
 
*KNOCK~KNOCK! I went to SC room “oh! President-nim!” the girl opened the door and let me in “oppa! Kaja?” I nodded and we hop on my car “oppa, where are we going?” she asked “you’ll see” I flash to her my smile. Mins passed and we arrived at Lotte world I spotted the boys “oppaa~!! This is awesome!” Taiga jumped on me and hugged me, I saw junhyung looked away with bitter face “yea, I know that’s why I made u come with us” I patted his back “oh! You’re here also?” she pointed to junhyung with frowned face “wae!? Is this yours? Did u bought this?” he said in his best irritated voice “if I could, I would be glad to buy this” Taiga spread her arms wide “and I wont let a guy name YONG JUNHYUNG enter my property” she stuck her tongue to junhyung whose boiling his angry “come’on!” gikwang said and we got our tickets “oppa! I can buy myself.” Taiga pouted cutely at me “keke~! Just let oppa, huh?” I pinch her temple she giggled, when I felt pair of eyes are glaring at me and taiga when I turned it’s junhyung! Hahah! I wanna make fun today “taiga~shi” I whispered to her “ne oppa?” she answered back “do u want to tease your freak fiancée?” before she answered she looked at me and nodded vigorously. Then she linked her arms around mine. Suit you right junhyung!
 
 
 
 
 
Junhyung’s P.O.V:
 
 
Aiiishh!!! She’s soo annoying!!! Ughhh!! When I was getting my ticket I saw hyunseung whispered something on Taiga and she giggles psshh! And what now?! This two! Yah! YONG TAIGA! Hello am here!!! Am your HUSBAND! WHAT?! SH—SHE LI—LINKED HER ARMS AROUND HYUNSEUNG! “hyu—hyung? Aw—awww~!!” oh! Its maknae’s hands I gripped tightly, my hand is formed to ball of fist “yo! Come’on~~~~~~~~~~~!” dujun hyung dragged me away as I watch the two. “oppa! Let’s play this!” taiga pointed to the basketball game “arraseo” I watched them closely and walked beside them “if u beat me I’ll gave u a chance” hyunseung whispered to me “sure!” we started in the cue “go! Oppa! Go!~!” THE HECK! Hey! Am your husband u supposed to cheer me not him!!!! *tinng~! “omo! Oppa! U won!” she hugged hyunseung “sorii!” ugh!! I stomped my foot “aw! Hyung!” ee! Maknae again, I left and find something that can attrack me but failed, I end up following hyunseung and taiga always “oppa! Lets buy couple headbands!” she pulled hyunseung inside a store and “leshh go!!” I was dragged again by dujunn hyung with his arm around my neck “oppa! Your soo! Pretty!” taiga squaekled when she put the bunny band on hyunseung “pshh!” I randomly tossed the hats “yah!” when I felt something on above my head *cling~cling~ a jester HAT?! “You!!” I chased gikwang, when I got tired I saw taiga and hyunseung went out the store “yah! Let’s go ppallii~! ~” they kept on taking pictures and we were at their back. Wait where is seob~ah?! “hey, where’s seob?” I asked them “don’t know hyung” maknae shrugged his shoulder, I took my phone out and dialed seob’s no. “ne? wae?” he answers “where are u? I thought u wanna come?” I frowned a bit “yea. Am here! Ohh! Hyung! See u around!” he hung up “aiish!”
 
 
All this time Taiga seems never notice me, sigh. We rested first at the benches “here” I looked up and dujun hyung handed me ice cream “hmmm..” I was enjoying my ice cream when I spot the two laughing and giggling, I almost choked when hyunseung saw an ice cream on Taiga’s face, “dare to wipe it, I swear, I’ll make a scene in here” I murmured “u saying?” dujun hyung whose sitting beside me “nothing” I simply answered, then I saw hyunseung handed Taiga tissue. Good! I nodded my head, it’s getting dark now, we almost ride vaking, roller coaster and some games etc,.!
 
 
 “Hey! Let’s go to hunted house” gikwang suggested “sure!” we exclaimed, when we arrived at the booth “uhmm.. sorry, we just need, 2 people inside, then another two, we can’t let u all in. sorry” the service crew said “soo?” I rise a brow to the others “you come!” they pushed me and Taiga in “ya—yah!” but were inside now, she started to walk not minding she’s with me, you knew what is inside a haunted house right? It’s dark and too may cobwebs around, scary masks, statues and stuff’s that can scare people. But am not, I think were in the middle of the house already when “whaaaaaaaaaa~!!” Taiga wrapped her arms around my waist and buries her face on my chest “wae? Scared?” ofcourse! Babo me! “t—there was a gh—ghost” she utter, like she will cry soon “don’t worry, am here” we continue to walk still Taiga’s arms are wrapped around my waist and every time the crew in disguise try to scar us she buries her face on my chest. Then we came on a part were we need to ride a train “sit in here” I patted the seat next to mine “a—am scared” her voice is a bit shaking “I’ll be right here” and she took the seat and the train started to go, I didn’t recognize that there was someone infront of us, the guy with ripped polo with blood on his shirt start to walk towards us “ju—jun, h—his com—ing to—towards us” Taiga’s voice trembled and hugged me tighter “shh! Just don’t mind him, close your eyes.” She did what I say. Soon I saw I glimpsed of light and it was the end of the haunted house, “Taiga, open your eyes were out of the haunted house” I slightly shake her “mmmm..” she opened her eyes and suddenly hugged me “go—gomawoyo jun.” she sniff “kwenchana?” we broke the hugged and I tucked her hair behind her ear “come’ on” when we went out “hyung! Is it fun!?!!!” maknae bombarded me questions then I felt Taiga’s hands pulled ways, oppss! My bad “a—ahem, come’ on its late already, let’s go home” I cleared my throat “yah! Junhyung~ah! Wait up!” dujun hyung yelled I quicken my pace as I reach the car parking.
 
 
 
“YAH!”dujun hyung hopped on my car “hey, why are u here? I thought u brought your own car?” I started the engine “ani,” he shortly answered “we saw everything and heard IT.” My eyes grew wider, “wh—what are u talkin’ about hyung?” I innocently asked “the whole thing in haunted house.” “da—dae?” I stutter “junhyung! Your soooooooo BABO!” dujun hyung smack my head “yah!!!~” I whinned “ahha! That’s for being babo!” he stuck his tongue on me. Seriously why did I get jealous to them a while ago ? MOLLA~YO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~! 
 
 
 
 
_ _ _ _’s P.O.V: 
 
 
AIIGOO! This human rat kept on dragging me in every ride. “yah! Jakkamanyo!” I tugged on his shirt “wae?” I panted “let me rest a bit” I breath in and out relaxing then I heard he chuckled “wae?!” I glared at him “I thought you are an athlete. And we just played around, u got tired?” he chuckled again “yea, yea. Laugh at me until you want” I look away. “kaja?” he asked and I nodded then we stop infornt of the Viking “shall we?” he gestures us to come “my pleasure” I smirk “lets have a dare.” We were in a queue “sure, what it is?” he look at me “if you yelled scream, you’ll be my sparring partner tomorrow in my taekwondo practice?” let’s see, if you can walk to school after I break your bones into million pieces. I thought in my mind “sure, and if you scream I got holding hands on you whole day all around the school campus? Deal?” he reach his hand infornt of mine “deal” I slid my hand to his and its our turned. The ride started to buckle up and down. I can’t loose this, mins passed the ride became more intense it move up higher and higher. I felt am getting hotter and sweating too much, please not now. 
 
 
 
 
Yoseob’s P.O.V:
 
Of so she really competitive huh? But she’s getting paler, when the ride stop, “hey, u alright?” I held on her shoulders, her breathing is getting heavier and lessen. YAH! TALK SO I CAN KNOW IF I’LL DO CPR~ “_ _ _ _-ah?! hey, calm down” my mind was panicking don’t know what to do and my reflex took over and hugged her, caressing her back, calming her down. When she breath freely we took sit on the bench “wait here, I’ll get some water.” I went to food stalls and bought 2 bottles of water “here” I handed her the other bottle I drunk mine “gomawo” aw!!!!!!!!! She’s soo cute! “m—mwoh?” can I hear it once again? “I said, gomawo!” kyahh~!! I wanna pinch her cheeks! Soo cute!! 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
annyeonghaseyo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME ^_^
 
 
 
EE! WHY SOO HANDSOME IN THAT HAIR OF YOURS?! 
 
 
 
=">> <3<3<3
 
i wished i was just the STRAW ~!!!!!!!!!!!!! >X))