Chapter 17 : Wedding Photo shot

U and I Forever

 

_ _ _ _’s P.O.V:

As soon as I reached our house I locked myself inside my room, I washed myself and dress to my comfy clothes. I headed to my desk pulled my diary notebook

Dear: Mr. Keeper

You know I was relief when he was okay now, remember I also thought and prayed I hope he’ll be better and it  came true. This day was a tiring and yet shocking day. He ju…..just took my First Kiss.. yea. I don’t know what will I feel, will I be angry, happy or beat him. Mixed emotions are in me now. I don’t know what will I do.

-Lunar Eclipse

-First Kiss

I went to my balcony and sat on the edge, looking at the sky where the Lunar Eclipse isn’t gone yet,

 

Yah! MOON! Did you planned this? Huh?

 

Hey, hey! I didn’t do anything! You silly star of mine! Why don’t you listen to your heart.

 

I held on my left chest where my heart is “yah! HEARTY! What do you feel?” aissh! Shrugged this off!

 

You know what, you’re the star I ever met that sooooo soooo~! Stubborn, you knew that you felt happy and secured beside him. And you still deny it and the worst you blocked it. Prisoning yourself by waiting for that stupid oppa of yours!

Yah! How dare you talked to my oppa! Like that!

Ahhah! Seriously star, just listen to your heart by this time and you’ll know the answer in your question. Annyeong~!

 

“aiish! Why am I talking to a moon!? Am I this crazy!?” I stormed off to my room and slide my door closed.

 

The next day….

 

Taiga’s P.O.V:

I walked out of my room heading to my locker to get some of my books for the next subject I’ll attend when my phone rings “yoboseyo?” I leaned it on my shoulder cap while locking my locker “yea, hmm. We have to do our photo shoot later, 4pm. You out in that time?” oh! Its my lovey bastard fiancée “yup” I answered immediately “I’ll pic—“ I hang up, then smirked before going to my next class. Time flies that fast “eomaaaaaaaaaaaa!~!” someone yelled when I found the owner of the voice it was my baby woonie’s voice he hugged me “ooh, hi there my baby” I ruffled his hair “eomma! Don’t mess my hair will be messed no girl will come to me” he pouted. “ohh!!~” beast and I cooed “no worries your still handsome couz your my baby!” he hugged me again and I hugged him back “opps! Too much skinship with my wife” someone pulled us away “eeeeeehh~” beast cooed “you said I was your wife?” I raised a brow “soon to be” he answered “tch! As if I’ll say ‘I do’” i walked passed him “pwehh~” BEAST mehrung at him “yah! Wait up! We still need to go to photo shoot” he catches us up.

 

 I didn’t brought my car today of I have no choice than to ride with him. When we I arrived at the venue, it’s in a park? Yea Park, with those blossom trees like in stair way to heaven the biking scene. The first scene was like just a normal picnic in the middle of fallen leaves and big blossom trees and his gonna la—lay his he….head on my lap?! “okay! That’s good! Yea! There! There!” just relax taiga this will go smooth “next! Go change now”

 

 We change to couple tee, the second one was like we were playing hide and seek and when he catches me, the third one was we were in formal dress, “taiga you’ll climbed in that tree, then junhyung will proposed to like that, remember look shock okay?” what! is he talking about! I shot him a look with are-you-kidding-me look “go, you can do it” he pushes me to climb on the ladder “hey, becareful” junhyung remind me, seriuously I can do this, but not with this am wearing a pretty dress then I’ll just climb on a tree?! The heck this photographer! If only we were ones classmates on journalism when I was in my senior “start!” and there goes the proposal on the tree, when I was going down the ladder, I slipped, I closed my eyes ready to hit the hard ground when I felt someone catches me. I opened my eyes and junhyung was looking at me worriedly “I told you to becareful” he scolded me while putting me on my feet “kwenchana?” he asked I nodded my head I felt a rushed heat went to my cheeks “hey, your turning red, you sure okay?” he was about to check my temperature when I run to the changing room. When my phone rings the caller is my dongsaeng “ne?” I answered “we have dinner today in here, you two should come. Appa and eomma said! Annyeong eonni!” she hang up “ya—h!” aiish! Crazy dongsaeng of mine, I haven’t asked junhyung if he can come.

 

Taiga's dress:

Junhyung's outfit: 

 

 

“hey, appa and eomma are inviting me..” I paused “and you too can come have dinner on our mansion.” Before he answered “its fine if you can't come, I know you have lots of things to do right?” i scoffed “no, I don’t have else to do,” he said calmly “okay were down to 2 more! Come’ on!” the next is junhyung will portray that his playing the piano and am sitting above it, looking sweetly at me, junhyung’s eyes was so warm not like what others said that cold, but not I felt warm. “Okay this is our last shoot,” yes! Atlast! I was wearing a floral dress and junhyung was wearing checkered red and white polo. “this is easy for both of you, holding hands while walking,oh btw! Here” he handed my bouquet of flowers in his cue we start “that’s it! Then! Taiga! Face junhyun you also junhyung and pose like to kiss him” MWOH!!??? My eyes widen in shock “come’on!” he encourage me junhyung was just still holding my free hand and humming calmly “ppalii~!! “ aiish! This photographer! Chill! Taiga! Nothing will happen just do it and this thing is done, I heaved a sigh.

 

I tiptoe a bit couz his taller than me? Ee?! Oh! Maybe he uses the pads! Ahah! I haven’t know our lips met, I just realized it when the stuffs are giggling and squekling “cut! And that’s it!” I covered my tomato cheeks with the flower.

 

While driving the car was like dead the atmosphere. I expect this “yah! Did you intentionally did that?!” I broke the silence “what are you talking about?” he hold his laugh “th—the ki……..kiss” I hesitant to asked “what if I say yes?” he look at me then back to the road heat creep on my cheeks again “yah!!!” I threw hits at him “Hey! Am driving! Want us to die?!” I stopped and cross my arms. Then we arrived at our mansion we came on the right time, eomma just finished cooking.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SECOND UPDATE ^___^

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE ALL WELCOME~!

ACK~! SOOOOOOOOOO HANDSOME OF MY BEST F ~! =">>

WTH!!! he just wink !! i wanna DIEEEEEEEEE~~!!!! 

MY HUBBY HAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VOICE I EVER HEARD ~! THAT'S WHY I DO LOVE HIM!! AYYIIIE =">>