Saturday Night Ego

Bad Girl, Good Boy

Walking out of the shower, wrapping a towel around your body turning off your radio, then drying off your body slipping into your pretty matching blue bra and , ruffling your hair lightly drying it in the towel then turning around hanging it up on the wall behind you. Plugging in your hair drier, and walking to your room and putting on your dress that Bomie had gotten for you, barely making it past your , and putting on mini shorts to wear with it. 

Going back into the restroom starting up the drier  and blow drying your hair until it was almost dry then unplugging it and puting it away and pulling out hair stray, strayiong and ruffling your hair to a lightly wavey look then getting started on your make-up you heard your phone ring. Rushing to it in the living room and picking it up. 

"Yo." you picked up. 
"Unlock your dorm door, so when we get there you can finish getting read." Chea-Rin said. 
"Yeah, okay." you replied to her. "Unnie, I am kind of nervous..." you said as you unlocked the door. 
"Wae?" she asked shushing everyone in the car. 
"Well, Idunno." you wakled back into the restroom putting her on speaking going back to doing your make-up. "What if they think the wrong way of Jiyong and me, again? What if everyone come up to us, and I get like beat up by fans?" you warried said still fixing your face.
"Yah! _____, don't worry about that." She laughed lightly. "Nothing is going to happen. I promise you, plus. You'll be with us. We won't let anything happen."
"Heh, yeah." you smiled laughing lightly. "You're right." 
"I'll call you, when we get here." she said as they all said bye in the back ground. 
"Byye~" you smiled hanging up as you got a text message. 

From: Byung Hun Oppa~
        You're still gonna text me while you're out right? 
        So I am not stuck bored in the studio while you go out and party.. -________-*
     L.Joe

From: ______-yah
        I mean, I guess.. Not like I can do much. I can't drink. 
     ________~

Finishing and looking through your numerous shoes pulling out bright neon glow in the dark creepers to wear with your dress you set them by the door as you were contastly texting L.Joe, making jokes, and sending him pictures of what you were wearing and how you looked for the night. 

Hearing your door open, as Bom and Minji walked in, looking for you. Pulling your phone off of the changer and picking up your shoes as you walked up to them then picked up your purse and keys. Hugging them tightly as Bom looked at you in the dress, then turned you around. 

"You look so cute." She smiled as she putting her hand under your chin lifting it lightly. 
"I really like that dress on you unnie___." Minji smiled as you all walked to the car outside

Getting into the back with Minji smiling to her and holding her hand tightly she looked over to you and smiled mouthing for you to just relax. Getting to the club and walking into through all the people. Many took your picture and you felt someone pull you away from Minji and hug you tightly. 

"____!" he shouted to you over the music. 
"YoungBae!!!" you gasped. "You scared me.." you held your chest. 
"Sorry." he bowed to you. 
"Oppa.." you smiled pulling him up. "You're gonna save me a dance tonight, ne?" you hugged him as he blushed. 
"Umm.." he blushed more hugging you back. "Ne, ne.." he said as you walked away smiling to him. 

Walking with Bom to the V.I.P and sitting next to her and Tablo, you saw Jiyong walk into the room. Feeling his cocky and arrogant, aroma fill the room, he made eye contact with you sitting infront of you at the table. Smiling he looked at your legs following them up to your face as you and Tablo looked at him oddly. 

Getting up and walking to the bar, Jiyong followed behind you, with a grin on his face as you at the bar, waiting for some one to get you something. 

"You're not old enough to drink, silly." He smirked sitting next to you. 
"I'm just getting a soda." you smiled to him as he moved the chair closer to you leaning on the bar. 
"Mhmm.." he rolled his eyes laughing. "So.." he his lips and whispered. "When can I get another kiss?" 
"Yah! Shhh!!" you blushed punching his arm lightly as someone came up to you two. "We'll talk about it later.."

"What can I get you?" she asked. 
"Can I have a cola?" you asked as she pulled out a cup and went to the soda guns pouring it then placing it front of you. "Thank you."
"And for you?" she turned to Jiyong. 
"Can I get a sojo?" he asked, as he showed her his id

Going to get to the back and getting his drink he leaned back over to his, then closer to your ear. 

"It's later.." he smirked his lips in your ear. 
"Jiyong.." you whispered moving away from him. "Stop, we are in public..." you blushed looking away from him. 

Seungri walked into the room smiling then looking at you and Jiyong laughing and clapping to him self as he sat next to Jiyong. Smirking to him self he cleared his throat as the waiteress brought him Jiyong drink and he bowed. 

"Hello, ____." he smiled leaning over to see you. "How are you today?" 
"Hi?" you smiled nervously not knowing why he was smiling. "I'm.. alright." you sighed going back to your phone texting. 
"Jiyong.." he smiled to him holdinh in laughter. 
"Are you drunk?" Tablo asked looking over to him as him and Bom were leaving the roo. 
"No." he smiled turning to him then turning back, to the bar. "I am just really happy to see my Hyung and ____ happyly.." he whispered loud enough for only you two to here.
"..." looking to him strangely, you whispered out "What are you talking about?"

Looking ar the two of you he smiled even bigger than made a kissy face, about to say something, Jiyong cut him off.

"Shut up SeungRi.." Jiyong laughed jokingly, with him as he started to make kissing noises at the two of you laughing. 

Almost spiting up your cola as you drank, you places your glass down roughly on the the bar making a loud crashing noise. With a completely look of shock and anger on your face, you clinched your fist narrowing your eyes to Jiyong's. 

"You told him?.." you bit your cheeks holding back foul words as your face began to heat up. 
"He pestered it out of me, when I went to the studio the next morning.." Jiyong admitted looking away from you. 
Gulping down words you reallyed wanted to scream out at him, you chocked out. "Does anyone else know?" you got out of the chair standing. 
"Aniyo." SeungRi said clearing his throat noticing you were joking. "I didn't tell anyone..." 
"Seung Hyun-Hyung knows.." Jiyong looked down his now dry lips. "It won't happen again.," 
"Yeahh.." you gritted your teeth tightening your jaw. "..'Cause what happened, will never," you nose twitched in anger, "happen again." 

Holding your hand up and pointing down to as he sat, about to utter out some else, you shook your head and turned away from him grabbing your purse about to leave the V.I.P room, he grabbed your hand. 

"____, it's not like that." he appologized. "I am sorry, but I only told Hyng because, I was so happy." 
Yanking your hand out of his. "I am sorry but where I grew up you don't kiss and tell.." 

Leaving the room upset holding back tears, you walked to the back room of the club finding Seung Hyung who could tell you were enraged, as you through your purse down and sat down in the soldless room in a seat the farest from him, pulling out your ohone and replying back to your text messages. 
Feeling a pair of strong hands tap your shoulders. 

"____..?" he asked tunring and squating infront of you. "Why are you so mad, what happened?" 
"Jiyong.." you sighed locking your phone. "Is an idiot!" you shouted to your self.
"Oh," he sighed placing his hand under your chin. "You found out about how he told.." he looked at your face checking for tears.
"He is too arregant..." you looked down to him. "Did he even tell you about how, he took my phone.." you pouted, "That's how got me to kiss him." 
"Heh.." He laughed, as pouted to him then stood up fixing his pants and pulling you up. "His ego is taller than him." he laughed making you smile and laugh as you hugged on to him.
"See!" you said pulling out of the hug. "That's why you are my favorite! You always make me feel better.." you hugged on to his chest tighter giggling. 
"Eh..." he smiled hugging you back. "You're still a kid, and you need to have with what you do. Music with no fun, isn't good music." 

Smiling and laughing he went back to the table and got his drink, drinking it as you slipped your phone into your shorts then walking up to Seung Hyun who waited at the door for you. 

Walking out to the dance floor as everyone danced around you held on to his hand tightly as he slowly danced with you.  Moving to the music you smiled and laughed singing along to the song, dancing and making face with Seung Hyun, as the song changed he dragged to one of the dancing stands where Young Bae. He held his hand out as you set up to him and got up. Hugging him tightly you heard people calling out "Melody" 

Smiling you waved to them and started dancing reaching out and touching their hands that were raised you, you smiled daning with Young Bae as a 2ne1 song started playing. Dancing and singing along to the song with Young Bae people cheered, you looked around the club noticing Jiyong and a girl dancing together. Her hips on his grinding up and down as he touched her all over. Feeling your stomach drop, you completely stopped dancing as the lights still fashed over you, Young Bae touched your shoulder, once he noticed, turning back to him you smiled; then started dancing holding in how you felt and faking a smile. 

"I am going to get down..." you said to his ear, moving towards the stairs. 
"Oh." he said shocked. "Do I still get my dance later?" he asked joking. 
"Mhmm!" you laughed to him as you got down. 

Pulling your phone out of your shorts and texting L.Joe, and the others who you were texting. All you wanted to do was leave, you've never been then upset about a boy, and especially not a boy you weren't dating. Walking into the now emtpy V.I.P room, you closed to door behind you hoping no one hd noticed you walked into it. Checking over you shoulder and walking into the rest room, locking the door, you let out a few tears that were at the brim of your eyes.

From: Bingu Dragon<3
       Where are you? Where did you go??
     GD

From: ______ <33333
       Hiding from you..
   _____~

Smiling at your reply, you held the door to the V.I.P room open then close. Jumping you then looking at your face cleaning it off, and making sure your make-up wasn't messed up. You heard a loud sigh then the door open and close. 

From: Bingu Dragon<3
        Really, I am worried where are you? 
       ____.. This isn't funny. I am sorry I told them. I didn't mean for it to end up like that. 
       SeungRi is just and idiot, and Seung Hyun will never tell. Just please tell me where you are. 
       We don't have to do anything, we can just sit somewhere and talk, or sit in silence just as long as no one else can look at you.
    GD

From: ______<33333
        Yeahhh. yeahh, whatever!
       .... I saw you dancing with another girl out there!!!
    _______~

"Mhmmm.." you said to your self replying as you unlocked the restroom door peeking your head out then getting another message, backing back up into the restroom letting the door close you, you pulled out your phone opening it. 

From: Bingu Dragon<3
        Please, _____..
       I am begging you. Just stay with me while we are here? 
        Please.
    GD

Walking out of the restroom not replying, you heard the room door opening again as some walked in. Holing your phone you texted Jiyong where you were. Hearing his ringtone go off as the person inter the room, you looked to see him weakly smiling with a blushed face, then dropped his phone and walked to you hugging you tightly repeating in  your ear. "I'm sorry." his words were slurred, you could smell the alcohol on him. 

Letting go of you, you went to the door and you could hear his gasp as he thought you were leaving. 

"____.." he mumbled. 

Picking up his phone then putting it in his pocket, as setting him down then sitting with him, a soft smile grew on his blushed face. Wrapping an arm around you, he pulled you ro his chest hugging you tightly again. 

You could hear and feel his heart beat, he mutter out again, "I am sorry.." 

Pulling away and then looking him in the eyes, you smiled to him and kissed his lips lightly, a quick little peck, but you could still taste the alcohol on his lips. Standing then holding out your hand to him, he took it smiling, pulling your phone out of your shorts he stared in amazement at your legs and your mini shorts, with a erted look on his face as he smiled even bigger. 

"Yah! ert!" you said lightly pushing away his head as you dailed a number. 

Giggling to him self he sat back down as you stood in front of you, walking his fingers up your legs you steped back slapping his hands motioning for him to be quite, as he put his hands hands behind your thighs pullinng you roughly to him as he hugged your stomach. 

"Hello?" Seung Hyun picked up as music played loudly in the back. 
"Did Jiyong Oppa drive?" you asked trying to pull away from him, as he tickled your sides.
"No, we had a drive pick us up. Why?" he asked walking into another room. 
"Because..." you paused trying to move away from him. "I am ready to go home, and I don't want to be here as drunk as he is." you sighed slapping away his hands.
"Oh." he said. "I think they are still out there. Let me call one of them for you two." 
'Thank you." you said holding in laughter as he tickled you more and more. 

Moving away from him and telling him to stop, you held on to your phone, waiting fot him to call you back as you started to text L.Joe again. 

"Who are you always texting?" he asked trying to look at your message.
"My friends.." you said texting moving your phone so he couldn't see. 
"Which ones?" he asked leaning into your lap resting his head. 
"Like Byung Hun, Changhyun, and Bomie, and friends that you don't know, and Daesungie." you said still texting then going to an app and playing a game as he started up at you. 
"What time is it?" he asked 
"It is..." you trailed it until you locked your screen to see it."1:27AM.. Wae?" you asked as your phone rang in your hands. 

"Hello?" you put your finger over his lips. 
"Yeah, they are out side waiting for you now." Seung Hyun said. "Call me when you teo get there."
"Thank you, and I will.." you hung up.

"C'mom.." you said as you tried to get up his head stopped you. "We are leaving.." 

Standing then walking to the door he grabbed your hand holding it tightly. Walking to the back room to get your purse, then out into the loud room with the bass blaring. 

Walking through the people to the exsit of the clubbed you waved at the people who called out your name, telling them bye. Leaving the club still holding hands, but moving from an intament interwine of your fingers to how children hold hands smiling and laughing swinging your hands as people took pictures of the two of you laughing, when you inter the van. 

Sitting next tou eachother Jiyong told the driver where to take you two, stopping infront of his dorm, and walking out of the van, Jiyong hung on to you, drapping over you as you walked. Walking into his dorm and turning on the lights, he smiled to you as he walked to his room, taking off his shocks and ripping off his shirt, you sat on the couch waiting for him to come back out. 

"Do you want some pajamas?" he asked from his bedroom. 
"Umm. sure," you said getting up and slowly walking down the hall to him. 

Slowly walking to his bedroom door that was cracked open, lightly pushing the door open, you saw him pulling on shirt still in his boxers, blushing and looking away he smied then looked to you giggling. You watched him take out his colored extentions.

"Here.." he threw a pair of baggy pink pajama pants at you with a tight blue and white tank top.
"Thank you." you bowed still not looking at him as he put on a pair. 

Walking down the hall to the restroom and opening to see, clothes on the floor you laughed to your self then closed and locked the door making sure there was no way of him coming in. 

Slipping out of your shorts and folding them, pulling on the huge pants, cuffing the legs up to your ankles then tying the waiste string tight enough to where you wouldn't sag. Yanking off your dress folding it and placing it on top of your shorts, picking up the tank top smelling it lightly. It was covered in his sent. Smiling and holding it to your chest, you blushed then put it on. Taking out your contacts putting them in their case and putting on your glasses you, then folding everything up and putting it in your purse, you walked out to see Jiyong sitting on blankets that were set on the couch. 

Smiling then sitting next to him he places his hand on your shoulder.

"You know I have to go home right?" you asked him as you leaned down closer to his shoulders. 
"No, you don't.." he smiled hugging you. "Don't go home." he started to sing to you pulling you on top of him and laying onhis back. 
"Jiyong.." you groaned trying to pull away and resist his charm. "Stop it." you tried to end his singing, but he just kept going. "Fine.." you gave in pulling away from him. "I will stay the night.." you sighed sitting up, pulling your hair into a tight bun on the top of your head.

Cheering to him self quitely he leaned back down in your lap as you both watched tv, putting his head and playing with his short hair. Sitting up then laying you down infornt of him he laid behind you wrapping his arm around your waiste, cuddling your back and humming a song as you drifted off to sleep.