Final Cuts

Bad Girl, Good Boy

Laying down in the back in the back of Jiyong's car, cuddling your scarf, jacket, and Jiyong's jacket to keep your self warm, as he drove with the window down smoking. Complaining and groaning tiredly, you closed you eyes then lightly murmured. 

"I wish YG-oppa, would get me a car.." you groaned as cold blew to your face. "Jiyonngg-ahh.. It's too cold, and early, please roll it up.." 
"Fine." he laughed rolling it up. "Why don't you just go to sleep, until we get there? It might be a long ride." he sighed turning on the heater. 
"I still wish, I had my own car.." you mumbled, "then I wouldn't.." you yawned locking your phone. "Always be stuck with you." you smiled laughing. 
"Yah~" he whinned. "This is most of the time we have alone though.. Don't you like it?" he smirked looking back to you as he stopped at the light.

Yawning and covering your face with you light blue scarf, closing your eyes and difting off to sleep. 

Waking up to the sound of the car door opening and cameras snaping and flashing, as Jiyong opened the door and blocking your face from the cameras, as you crawled out pulling on your jacket and covering your face waving to the camera people, and fans. Walking in to the building smiling and bowing greeting everyone that walked by you, then walking over to your dressing room, as Jiyong followed you. 

"Where do you think you're going?" You asked looking back to him as you reached the door. "You are not coming in here.." 
"Fine, then.." he looked around then smirked and kissed your cheek. "I'll come in later, jagiya.." he said quitely you to you. 
"Yah!" you shouted pushing him away, "Don't call me that..." you groaned. "At least not here.." you walked into your dressing room, looking to your clothes that were hanging up and going over the screen play for the video. 

Putting on a cute little pink and white bikini then pullling on the pink and blue skirt, with a plain white tank top and a long matching cardigan. Checking your self out in the mirror smiling at the approval.

Leaving the dressing room, walking out to hair and make-up you saw L.Joe sitting there getting ready too, his eyes were fixed on you as you walked in, smiling to him then taking the seat next to him, smiling and making small talk to each other with a slight flirty tone, as he stood up, he walked over to you leaning to ear mumbling. 

"I can't wait for my kissing screen with you." pulling away smirking making you blush as Jiyong walked in he walked away. 

Covering your face blushing a deep shade of red Jiyong looked at you, he looked at you strangely then sitting in the closest seat next to you, he touched your leg lightly, then looking over to you smiling. 

"You look so cute in skirts, why don't you ever wear them?" he grinned ever more, then his lips. 
"Because.." you groaned. "They are too short.." 

Keeping your head up as she did your make up with light colors making you look cute and innocent, you stood once she finished, bowing to here then walking on to the set smiling and bowing to everyone that was there, then walking up to YG and others directors who were talking and pointing out places where to go and where you were going to dance. 

"So we finished all the dance sceens yesterday." YG said patting your back. "So now all we have to do is, get the screens of hanging out and the kiss." 

Sitting down on the picnic blanket, as L.joe sat next to you smiling wrapping his arm around you as the cameras and lights started. 

Making cute faces to him mouthing out cute little words together then looking behind him and seeing Jiyong walk by with a group of guys as they but mostly him caught your eye, with him as the song started to play and you sang along with it, as L.Joe pulled you up and held your hand walking with you to a stand, as Jiyong came up to you, grabbing your hand and pulling you away from him, starting to do his rap.

"Cut." called out the director. 
Pausing in place and turning to look at him, he smiled giving you a thumbs up. 
"That was perfect!" he shouted then "Today is going to go by quickly.."

_________________________

Finishing the final sceen and bowing thanking everyone, you walked over to L.Joe as he hugged you tightly, smiling with a chuckle. 

"Thank you so much for having on set." he pulled away smiling. "Wanna go out, and get something to eat?" 
"Umm.." you smiled thinking to your self, then nodding yes to him. "Let me just tell YG, and Jiyong that I am going." you smiled looking him in the eyes then walking away. 

Finding YG and Jiyong together, you paused as you heard them talking, once you heard the slight harsh tone in YG's voice. 

"Jiyong-ah.." he sighed. "Is there anything going on between you and ____?" he asked 
"Why do you ask?" he shook his slightly with a smirk, then looking down. 
"Because, the kiss sceens were really..." he paused. "Not fake, and with passion.."
"She is a very good actress." He chuckled to him self. 
"I am not a fool, and I am not blind, I know something is going on between you two." he rubbed his forehead. "Either you tell me, or she does.." 
"There isn't much going on between us, we have just been hanging out and we kissed a few times." he admited making your heart skip beats, and you start to sweat. "____, come out. I can smell your purfume."

Sighing then walking out with your head down you apologized repeatingly to him. Breathing uneased and moving your hair out of your face you looked up to them ashamed. 

"Well, I guess all I have to say is.." he thought to him self for a moment. "Either you hide it more, because it is noticiable, or you end it now." 
"W-what.." you said looking up to him. "about my 5 year contract?" you asked looking to him. 
"Jiyong has already surpassed his, and you are an amazing preformer.." He said sighing. "But if you two contintue to see each other; make sure no one sees, and I have no more pictures of the two of you leaving the club and holding hands..." 
"Thank you." Jiyong smiled looking over to you touching your shoulders.
"And about your attitude change Jiyong, we need to  get you back to the way you were before you started chasing after ____." he laughed to him self. "People have noticed that." 

Laughing Jiyong as he blushed and chuckled to him self you got a text, remembering to ask if you could go out.

"I'm heading out, I am going out for lunch with Byunghun." you smiled bowing to them. "I'll see you later."
"Oh okay." YG smiled to you.
"Mwo?.." Jiyong's face got serious. "Aniyo!"
"Too late, already going.." you replied to the message then walked away from him.

Meeting L.joe at his car in the parking lot, throwing your sunglasses on your face and walking up to him as he looked over to you and smiled as people took pictures of the two of you. Getting in the car with him, his phone rang as he placed it in the cup holder.

"___, can you pick it up for me?" he asked it rang louder.

Nodding picking up the phone.
"Hello?" you said answering it. 
"Hey... ____?" said the some what smooth voice. "It's Minsoo!" he laughed to you.
"Oh hey, what's up?" you asked smiling, then mouthing to L.Joe who it was.
"Can you tell Byunghun, that if he needs 'anything' to look in the gloove compartment,  heh" he chuckled. "But really, can you tell him that we have to be at the studio tonight by 7?"
"Mhmm.." you pulled the phone away from your face. "He said that if you need 'anything' gloove compartment, and that you have to be at the studio by 7" you said reaching to look in the gloove compartment.

Laughing to him self L.joe let you open it. Blushing then slaming it shut once you saw what it was then pulling the phone back to your face laughing.

"Yah! ert.." you hung up on him laughing.